Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Sweet! Cool beans. I'm excited! I used a five pound dumbell to do the squats, just held it on either side and pushed out as I went down, and retracted as I came back up.

Ceci-
You're right, that was my concern in the beginning, but seeing the results people have gotten I think it's worth a shot! If it doesn't work, I'll incorporate more rest days. Thanks for your reply!<3

Good luck girl !
And It´s true, You can always make an adjustment if necessary. Smile

Thanks girl!(:
You should do the squat challenge with me and Cranberry!! :3

Hey Cranberry, I read your profile and was wondering what hydrotherapy was. Could you explain that?

(30-06-2013, 04:49 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Hey Cranberry, I read your profile and was wondering what hydrotherapy was. Could you explain that?

Hydrotherapy is switching between hot and cold water every 30 seconds while in the shower. It has a huge amount of various health benefits, but for NBE purposes it increases circulation and tones the skin. Smile

I did the 50 Squats today but didn't have time to take a starting picture, so I'll do that before I start tomorrow, besides I don't think there's much of a change after only one day. But oh my god, my thighs are burning! xD

Tell. Me. About. It.
It hurts! Just make sure you focus on whatever part of the body you want to work. I focused mostly on using my butt muscles because I want to lift those the most. I'm hoping this works out(: Good luck girl! We're here to push each other though those burning thighs and squishy butts to hopefully a rounder and perkier booty!! We can do it!! I believe in us!!

So I put Muscle Rub on in the early afternoon, and I've grown an inch just from that(: It's probably swelling though. I'm going to add it to my left breast, because it's probably a cup smaller than the other one. I'm thinking I should probably make then more even before I get too much growth in. Wish me luck! xoxo

Well it doesn't look too serious. Went back down to 38 inches, and then up to 37.25. I've decided it's time to get more serious. I'm going to go for a long quick paced walk, and then do maybe 15 minutes of cardio? Something. I've decided I need to lose some weight, pronto. My goal is maybe 10-15 pounds? I'm 140-145, I literally fluctuate through that daily. I'm going to go eat a breakfast of half a cup of steel cut oatmeal. Later I'll do the fat transfer massage, chi rotations, and Thai slapping. Let's get this show on the road!!

Hey Stephani.

Your flickr link doesn't seem to be working for me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon