Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

(30-06-2013, 03:05 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Hey Stephani.

Your flickr link doesn't seem to be working for me?

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/98183655@N03/9173908343/

Try this one AbiDrew!!(:

That works!

I see now what you're talking about wanting to lose weight... Though you honestly look great already!

I've got some of the same trouble spots, but without your curves to make it look good Sad

I'm not sure your goals are all that realistic though to be honest... If you're losing weight you're gunna lose it all over, including the hips and breasts. I do wish you luck though! Prove me wrong! lol.

You sure do sound like you have an awful lot of booby greed though! Jeeze... If I just even had as much as you do now I'd be quite happy!

45" breasts on your body... My GOD they'd be huge!

Well my plan is to lose fat, and then gain back muscle in the hips/butt area, then tackle gaining back the breasts.
And yeah, I do have the booby greed bug haha, it's taken over! xD I'm willing to do whatever I must to get this body, and hard work is going to pay off, I just know it!!

Hmm.. as I'm reading my measurements, I'm thinking a 25 inch waist is unrealistic. So let's say 28 shall we?

(30-06-2013, 08:08 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Hmm.. as I'm reading my measurements, I'm thinking a 25 inch waist is unrealistic. So let's say 28 shall we?

That sounds a lot more sensible! lol. 28 maybe 27 is my target. Granted I don't want any crazy massive 45" knockers either though! I think 40" would suit me just fine for that measurement!

I know, I know! But I mean, I think I can do it(: That's what I really want. If I can't, I'm sure whatever I gain, I'll be happy. But I think I'll really love 45.

Good luck on getting your perfect body! Smile I think I'm gonna give this thirty day squat challenge a go with five pound weights as well. My legs have always been twiggy little string beans and i want to put some muscle on them and tone them up. Please keep me posted on your results! Smile

@loca
No problem girl! Make sure to post before pictures!!
I'm also thinking about doing a stretch challenge to get to splits! If anyone's interested I'm doing it with me, let me know, I'll post details if anyone's interested(:

I can't see your Flickr pictures for some odd reasons so I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to take pictures of, so if there was anything specific I was supposed to get, I'll post some new ones from different angles after we go back to the beach for Canada Day later this week. I really hope nobody I know finds this thread, because I'm really easy to recognize! :/

Also, I wouldn't mind doing the stretch challenge. Smile

Did you try the new link??
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/98183655@N03/9173908343/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon