Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Here's the splits challenge!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/98183655@N03/9176104244/

I would totally join your 30 day squat challenge but I don't think I would follow it.... I need a day to think on it! lol.

Flick pics are not working for me..... I tried all links too I guess I am too slow clicking to them.

Your thread is very motivating (:

I tried all the Flickr links, none of them seem to be working for me. Sad
And I'll be doing the splits challenge too. Big Grin

Ughhh, I swear! I'm going to beat both of your computers!! D:
No seriously, do you know of any other place I can upload it to? Because I'll try to attach the pictures here, but it says they're too big..? I don't know.
Thanks Outofstyle! I try. Sometimes I get really discouraged about myself and my body and I just fall into this awful depression-like state. I have this awful feeling of inferiority and insecurity, and I'm really hoping that getting the body I want will help me to learn to love myself and help others learn to love me too.. Especially the boyfriend. We've been dating for six months, but known each other for two years, and I always feel like I'm not good enough. It sucks, and it's a horrible state of mind, and I suppose I'll learn on the way that no matter what I do there will always be something else wrong with me, but you know, I have to do what I can before I implode.
Anyway! Wow! I can't believe I just confessed my guts to the internet! Pretty relieving actually(;
Outofstyle, that's what we're here for! To harass you through the internet until you finish your squats! You could just come back daily and see our progress and be like "Welp, guess I better.." Seriously though!
Shh..
Do you hear that...?
That sound in the distance..?
Listen....

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"
Hahah! Really! You can do it!(:
Cranberry, your body is adorable c: I love your bikini!(: I'll keep trying to attach the pictures! Mwah!<3

Okay, so last night, I did my squats and used a heating pad over my chest and then used tea tree oil to do chi rotations on my left breast. I'm goinf to be switching out the tea tree with flax seed oil and I'm pumped! I'm ready for some real growth!!
Anyway, until next time(:

[Image: 9177886747]
[Image: 9173908343]

[Image: 9173905471]
[Image: 9176122590]
[Image: 9176119818]
[Image: 9176104244]

???
They just show up as question marks, if you see them tell me!!

I also have NSFW pictures, that you can see my butt way better, I'll probably post those to show the difference when I'm done (:

Not showing up :-(

I'm also doing the full body transformation plan, and your plan looks good. Will def be keeping up with your progress!

Dang. Did you try the flikr link?
Definitely Ariel! Stay tuned! Hahah, I feel like a commercial(x
I'm determined to fix this stupid picture thing. Angry
You should do the squat challenge with us!! :3

Yeah the flikr link doesn't work for me either! Technology can be so frustrating!
I've been doing the 200 squat challenge...it's very similar lol I'll do this one when I finish! I'm nearly done :-) I'm also doing the body by vi challenge to lose my weight, and hoping the soy helps with boob growth. I just invested in a weighted hula hoop, and have been doing the squeem thing. You mentioned you get bored of exercise...me too lol

did it work..?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon