Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Yeah, I do get bored. If I focus on it too much, I can't do it, that's why I like to play football with the boys or something, cause then I can focus on being a beast and how I'm going to surprise them with my catches instead of being like "one..more...mile.." DX

..?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

see two!! success lol

Better..?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look amazing, Stephani! Don't worry so much about not being good enough, because I would gladly trade my bony ironing board figure for your curves! And holy crap, your boobs are huge! :O
We can all do it! I believe in us! Big Grin Although my legs feel like they're melting. I'm not a very active person, so it'll take a few day to get used to.

By the way, how tall are you?

Okay the before pictures!! Smile
http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/loca27...8.jpg.html

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/loca27...e.jpg.html

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/loca27...d.jpg.html

Nice tush's here we come! Or I suppose the correct term for me would be a tush here I come!

@Cranberry, thank you so much! I'm glad you think so. Even though I feel overwhelmed sometimes, I'm grateful for what I have.
I'm not athletic either! I'm definitely a drama kid, and our way of telling people we're not athletic is "Um. I don't 'sport.'" xD
I am 5'6. How tall are you?
@loca, you have a very nice tush! I'm excited to see our progress!!
Look out world!!!

@loca You look good! I'm glad we're a few people doing this together! Big Grin

I'm almost hitting 5'8"! (I thought I was 5'8", but then I measured myself -_-) And I can relate, I'm into music and video games, so the only sport I'll be winning is thumb war... and maybe League of Legends. Those are sports, right? XD

Hahahah my boyfriend plays League of Legends so much!(x Have you seen the League of Legends ABC's on YouTube? Look it up, it has him dying!(x
Anyway, so I kind of forgot to do my squats yesterday, so I'm going to do them today, since it's a rest day anyway. I had dance practice so that gave me some cardio. I'm so slow in learning dances it sucks!! Oh well. Practice makes perfect I guess.
I'm not doing much of any massage because I've been sick and my doctor put me on steroids. I'm going to really start in on Thursday when I get flax seed oil! I'm psyched! Hello beautiful boobies!!(:
Good luck guys, how are you doing on your squats??

That chart said 'splits'. Did it mean to say squats?
I thought you already look fantastic in your pictures. If you tone up a little bit, you will look hot. Your boobs are already huge. I wouldn't change a thing about those! You are a lucky gal!
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon