Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Well that's one way to get motivated! When I don't feel like doing squats I just start doing some anyways, and after 10 of them I'm not so bothered anymore. Just keep working at it! Someday you will look 10 times hotter than that bikini girl!
By the way, I get the feeling that we're in different time zones, so that's why I don't always reply very fast.

Huh... never mind, I just checked, and if you live in Oklahoma then there's only a 1 hour difference! ... I think?

Where do you live?
Yeah, I know.. xP I look up pictures of hot girls too to keep me motivated(x If that isn't weird. Or celebrities in their bikinis. Does anyone else do this??(x
So only my right butt cheek hurts.. is that normal? Cause I feel like they should hurt equally. Hopefully I don't end up with a lopsided butt.. that would be awkward.. -_-"
Should probably do my seventy tonight.. :\ Or right now.
I need to get more motivated! Share your motivation tips!!

I tend to look at pictures of women with my ideal measurement. That gets me motivated. Also, listening to my iPOD while doing them, I like listening to something engaging like stand up comedy, it keeps me distracted. And I wouldn't worry about a lopsided butt, it's probably just that one side is naturally a bit stronger.
And I live in a small village in northern Ontario. I just noticed, Oklahoma is much farther south than I've ever been, you must be boiling! We had snow until the end of May this year. I couldn't imagine living so far south! How are you not dying of heat stroke?! Mad respect to you, girl! 8O

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I think what y'all are doing with the total body makeovers is great! That's what I'm aiming for myself. I'm on a bit of a diefferent exercise routein(or trying to be on), but I just watnted to wish you luck!

Gah I haven't been on in forever!! Good thing I came back on, completely forgot about the squats challenge.... my bad.

My thighs are just aching like crazy because I went wakeboarding a couple days ago, some squats would probably loosen them up :b

I've got to figure out my life schedule and make sure I can toss squats into it.. I'm sure I can, I just feel so busy because I have bad insomnia and thus have a looong bedtime routine that I try to start at 8 to be in bed by 9. But before 8 I just sort of sit around so I guess I could do them then..... The physical activity would probably help with my inability to fall asleep too hey? Win-win! I'm going to come back and read through/catch up where you all are at when I have more time! Good luck ladies!!! xxxooo's to you all!

By the way, I'm out of town from the 11th to the 16th, so that's why I probably won't be replying during that time.
@Outofstyle , I also have insomnia, but my doctor says it's a good idea to do physical activity about 4 to 3 hours before going to bed and then stopping for the rest of the night. Apparently the body's gradual cool is supposed to help make you sleepy or release melatonin, or something of the sort. Smile

Cranberry, you're so lucky!! I would love to live in Canada! It's so beautiful! Oklahoma does get pretty hot, but Arizona, where I'm originally from gets way hotter . Like in the 100's F. Pretty gross. But here it's a humid hot so it's not too bad.
Okay, so after a seriousl look in the mirror, I realized one butt cheek is in fact smaller than the other, the one that hurts more. I suppose it's perkier? I don't know, but I'm stopping the squat challenge until I can figure out how the heck to make them, even. Ughh!! My boobs and my butt!!
Going on the oatmeal diet tomorrow, which is basically, you eat a cup or half a cup of oatmeal for every meal. I'm debating on whether to do that, or eat a really, really tiny meal plus the oatmeal, that way I don't get too bored quickly. I'll figure it out tomorrow..
Thanks Jussiea!! We're all just trying to be what we want to be, what we see others with that makes us think we need it to be happy. I realize this is a breast forum, but a lot of us aren't just tired of the way our breasts look, we're tired of the way we look period. And if we can get together with this group of girls who believe that we change our body in any way, shape, or form, with the everyday items we find around us without going under the knife, we can do it!! I believe in us!!
OutOfStyle, ughh, I wish I could plan my days out and actually stick to it. You're lucky you're able to. I hope you'll be able to do the squat challenge with us!! I'm kind of worried about the lopsided thing, what causes that??
If anyone has any idea how to make me un-lopsided please leave your tips!! They are greatly appreciated!!

What about using flax seed oil on that side only? I know it's normally used to plump breasts, however it could work for your bum as well I suppose. I think my rear is the same way. I might have to try this too! Lol One side is nice and round and the other has a flat spot... I guess I need to change the flat tire on my bum out with the spare one on my tummy. Lol I totally agree with what you said though, Stefani! Any time a surgery (or chemical IMHO) can be subtracted from the equation, it's a good thing. Also, and this is just a thought, if you tried writing down things you really want to do the next day (like on a wall black board from a craft store), it could help you get more organized. That really helps me. You don't have to write done when to do something, just check it off the list when you do. The same thing can be done with a phone app too!

Zaggorra is a work out clothing brand. It heats up in certain areas and makes you sweat more. I bought the hot top 2.0 since it just tackles the waist for fat loss and not the breast area. Its actually not to bad in price either, especially compared to lulu lemon. The top was 50 dollars CAD. They also have hot pants that heat up the whole leg, butt, hips and waist area. Its pretty neat actually you should check out there site. http://zaggora.com/store/

Also for insomia definitely don't work out right before bed, it'll just make you stay up later or at least for most people unfortunately :/

For uneven butt cheeks..hmm... i the only thing i can think of is to work the smaller side more. Once you build the muscle there to make sure your squatting equally which can be hard :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon