Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

loca, that sounds really cool! I'd love to try it out.
Yeah, I'm going to do lunges or something to even them out.
It is true that you shouldn't workout before bed, but I do the squats before bed and I'm usually fine. Although if you have insomnia, it might not work. Maybe try it on a night you don't have to be anywhere the next morning, just in case.

Yea I'm super excited to try it, I tend to gain all my weight in my stomach and no where else Sad I'm hoping since the shirt i got targets only the waist i wont have such a problem with weight gain there anymore or it'll be easier to lose there. The only issue i'm having is that it'd taking forever to get in (of course I'm cheap and got the free shipping way) but there was an issue at the factory prolonging the dispatch. On the plus side tho they gave me a coupon for a free shirt Smile

Hey guys I also want to know what you think about this.
http://www.healthytrends.biz/summerbikini/today3.php

I got my braces taken out today, so I feel a boost of confidence! Gonna go do some push ups and practice smiling in the mirror! I feel like this is a milestone in my journey to transformation. I went to buy a new lacy red 30D bra because the 28Ds and 26DDs were getting too tight on my bust! Smile I'm going to switch to 30 bands during my NBE journey because the 28 and 26 bands that I should be wearing cost anywhere from 60$ to 200$, there's no point in spending that much money if I'm planning on needing new ones. I also bought some spearmint tea and chaste berry tincture to add to my program. Big Grin

And Stephani! 100F?! That's like 38 degrees Celsius! That's the temperature we keep our hot tub at! I start complaining at 17C/60F, I can't imagine what I would do if if got that hot here. I am pretty happy to live in Canada, it's a bit more boring but it's friendly and safer. I'm not too sure how to fix a lopsided butt, butt if it makes you feel any better (see what I did there?), you can't tell at all in your photos. You'll probably have to figure out a way to only exercise one side.

Lol in Indiana it can go well over 100'F. I remember in high school twice during the exact 2 weeks of band camp (6am-12pm of intense strength training and and physical exercise while learning a marching band show) it was on average 104'F i think and we got intouble cuz we were still out everyday practicing when everyone cancelled. Haha good times. Anywho some extra tips for a bigger booty! Fish oil works great for adding fat but stinks!!!! I couldn't continue for that reason. Maca works too. I've tried and gained half an inch but you gotta workout and EAT! lol. I didnt start seeing results until i started to eat more. And then ofcoarse protein. No more than 60g after a workout or else your body won't be able to absorb much water, slowing down results. Hope I helpedSmile Good luck!!!!

Loca, that diet thing sounds really cool! Since Women's health is a pretty well read magazine, I don't think they'd post something claiming that much weight loss if their reputation is on the line, since I'm sure unhappy followers that have tried the diet and failed would make sure to tell them so. I would definitely be willing to give it a try.
Cranberry, I get my braces off in three months! Well I might if I wear my stupid bands x( I hate those things, they're the devil. Hmm, Ia wonder what size I actually am. I'm wearing a 36D I believe, and it feels okay. I'd like to know if I'm any different than that.
DreamingBIG, I've never been to Indiana, but that sounds like Arizona! Except it's hot year round, no winters, no fall, just desert. Thanks for the tips!! I've heard a lot about Maca, but some people say you gain weight all over, and I'm trying to lose weight in some areas!(x
I think I might be doing something wrong. I finally got flaxseed oil and used it last night, and I measured this morning, and I'm at 36. Is it possible that I actually could've shrunk..?

(05-07-2013, 09:07 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Cranberry, I get my braces off in three months! Well I might if I wear my stupid bands x( I hate those things, they're the devil. Hmm, Ia wonder what size I actually am. I'm wearing a 36D I believe, and it feels okay. I'd like to know if I'm any different than that.
I think I might be doing something wrong. I finally got flaxseed oil and used it last night, and I measured this morning, and I'm at 36. Is it possible that I actually could've shrunk..?

I had to keep my braces on an extra 6 months because I never wore my bands, so do it! It's so worth it! I don't think you could have shrunk, and certainly not after using a product only once! Maybe you measured in a different bra, or at a different angle, or it could be a change caused by your cycle. By the way, if you can tell me your underbust and bust(in unpadded bra) measurement, I can tell you your correct bra size. You're not a 36 band if your bust is also 36", that would make you a 36AA, so you're probably wearing too big a band size. To be a 36D you would have to be 36" underbust and 40" bust.

My underbust is 30 and my bust is 37.
I think I measured wrong(x
I hate those things so much, but I'm going to wear them more often so I won't have to wear them that much longer.

. ..

(06-07-2013, 04:56 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  My underbust is 30 and my bust is 37.
I think I measured wrong(x
I hate those things so much, but I'm going to wear them more often so I won't have to wear them that much longer.

In that case, the bra size you should be wearing is a 30F, depending on the maker, 3 cup sizes bigger than D. But going straight to a 30 when you're used to a 36 might be uncomfortable, so I would start with a 32E. Basically, you're a 30DDDD.

Nuh uhh!!? Really? Wow.. that seems nuts. Maybe that's why I wear my bands on the third setting. 30F. Well I really would like to go bigger and even my breasts out because one is noticeably larger.
I'm really unsure whether to try to even them out or keep trying to grow them out and see if they even out in the process?
I used one capsule today to apply, and I'm about to break open two and do all four massages. Kind of a combo of all four.
I'm really excited for the results!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon