Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Yeah, the letter isn't everything. If every woman wore the right bra size the average cup size would be a d or dd, that's why I get weird looks when people hear I wear a dd, they tend to assume that means they're huge, when by VS sizing standards I look like a b cup at best. You're supposed to wear your bra on the loosest hook, so that as it gets older and stretches out you switch to the tighter hooks. I also have slightly uneven breasts, but I'm just doing both and giving the left one a bit more attention (More muscle rub than the other, an extra 100 massage rotations, slapping) so that they both grow, and they'll eventually even out. I'd say do that unless you start noticing one is growing much faster than the other, that happens sometimes.
What kind of capsule are you using? FSO? Smile

Yeah, you're right. I really need to start stepping it up. I guess I'm an F already, but my goal measurement is about 45. I know that's pretty big, but hey, a girl can dream right?
Yeah, last night I did massage both, but I paid extra attention to the smaller one, like you suggested. I'm using FSO, and they're the Simply Right brand. My mom works at Sam's Club (costco) so I get good deals shopping there. I got 325 soft gels for like $10 bucks. I haven't noticed any measurable growth, but that's because I haven't been very serious on my program. I need to get serious now. I want to have my dream body by next summer! And I know I can do it, it's just gonna take hard work and consistency.

A 30 underbust and 45 bust would be about a 30K. Smile my goal is somewhere around the same thing as you, although I'm 11 cup sizes away it, while you've only got 7 or 8 more to go. By the way, you can buy FSO by the bottle in most health food stores.
http://ubcpsych350.files.wordpress.com/2...-sizes.png

(02-07-2013, 10:47 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Hey Summerglow!(:
There are two charts, one for squats and one for splits!
Thank you! I think part of it is the push up bra, but thanks!(:
Yeah I'm working on toning up, it's kind of a process because I'm a procrastinator to the max, and I eat a lot, but this blog has definitely helped me so far to say no to the cookies!(x I'm wanting bigger boobs and a bigger butt, I don't know, those are just my own personal goals hahah(: We'll see how everything turns out!(:

For what it's worth, no push up bra could make me look like that right now. lol I'm going to start doing squats.

Cranberry, that sounds huge, but really I don't think it's going to be as big as I ever pictured a K cup before. But it'll be great having the size I want in mind. And you too! I hope we can finish this goal together!(:
Summerglow, it's okay girl, you'll get there eventually! Just keep working at it!
I need to get back on squats, but I'm not sure when. Tonight?(x

Some family members just made fun of me and gave me the old "the only way to get your boobs bigger is by gaining weight or getting pregnant" speech. Now I'm even more motivated! Stephani, what's your end of year goal? Mine is 34"/a full 28E, I'm a small 28DD right now. I know you want results for next summer, but I plan to keep going for at least 4-5 years, so I'm going to set myself a short term goal every year. And hey, if you get good results, you might decide to keep going, I know you changed your waist measurement goal, but I'm sure in a few years you could get to 25!

I think a 25" waist would be way too dramatic for me!! I'd be happy with just slimming down and tightening my stomach quite a bit. I look fine while standing up, but for the most part when I sit or am in any other position it looks gross.. :\ and my thighs are pretty flabby too, my butt is okay but I want it to match my boobs. I think my end of the year goal is 40 inches - just three more inches. I'm going to be getting a gym membership soon, so hopefully that will help me get on the right track for toning up, and in the meantime I think I'd like to try the garcinia cambogia amd slimberry cleanse diet, loca has a link to it. My mom is willing to try it too, and she's about 100 pounds heavier than me.
And yes Cranberry! Use their negative comments to fuel your fire! Whenever you've got your dream body and you can flaunt it in their face, imagine the looks that they'll give you and do twice as much massage!! One day Cranberry, one day.
Also, who is your body inspiration, post pics!!

I think my ultimate body inspiration is Kelly Brook. She's 5'6, exactly my height, so I think it's very possible! I wouldn't mind being a little bit thinner with a bigger butt. But she's gorgeous! I love her body.
If anyone has body inspiration, post pictures here!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yum yum yum(;

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't really have a body inspiration yet, since I haven't seen many women with big boobs and my WHR, much less my goal WHR of 0.58. But I'll look on the internet today to try and find one! I think having pictures will be motivating, reminds me it's possible. Also, I've decided I want to tone my abs and rib cage, I look amazing when I flex! My WHR goes down to 0.63!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon