Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help please

Thank you I take it you`s are not from the UK. Is this why it's not that popular? Most people on the forum not from the UK. Do you think it's worth trying? Thanks for everybody`s help Smile really appreciated

(16-08-2013, 09:18 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  Thank you I take it you`s are not from the UK. Is this why it's not that popular? Most people on the forum not from the UK. Do you think it's worth trying? Thanks for everybody`s help Smile really appreciated

I'm in the US. And quite possibly. Though a lot of those in the UK are also getting theirs from Ainterol's UK branch.

Ainterol seems to be the most popular brand. Doesn't work the same for everyone though, but neither do any of them.

So 1 tablet once a day for the first 12 days after I start my period and then see how I get on?

(17-08-2013, 01:27 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  So 1 tablet once a day for the first 12 days after I start my period and then see how I get on?

Sounds like a good plan.

Would you add anything?

(18-08-2013, 07:01 PM)MissT22 Wrote:  Would you add anything?

Not at first. Would be a good idea to buy and have on hand a good progesterone cream. Source Naturals is a fantastic brand.

Just in case.

See how things go for a couple months and we can go from there. If you seem to develop any severe estrogen dominance symptoms, use the PC for the last two weeks of a month, but start much much lower than suggested. The label suggestions are meant for post-menopausal women who aren't producing their own hormones anymore.
Brick 

Thank you Smile

Just wondering do you think it's likely that this will work or do you think its more likely I will need to add some more products?

(29-08-2013, 12:21 AM)MissT22 Wrote:  Just wondering do you think it's likely that this will work or do you think its more likely I will need to add some more products?

It's really totally impossible to say right now. It may. Or may not. The biggest factor is going to be how YOUR body responds... Which we can't know unless you try it. We COULD make slightly more educated guesses at what you should do if you had a hormone panel done, otherwise... it's all just guess, try, see if it does anything, try some more, see if anything changes, so on.

Doing things this way, I'd suggest sticking to as few things as possible to start out. If you don't have any significant health concerns or deficiencies in other areas, you don't need to worry about anything but figuring out what'll make you grow.

Thanks Abi Smile I will try and let you know Smile I have ulcerative colitis

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon