Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

forgot what herbs do to what help

my internet isnt working first off all i have is my phone and its hard to look up alot of things over a 3" screen. can you guys give me some info on these herbs and what they actually do. i need to add something into my mix. i did fenugreek 2m low dose, pm low dose 2 months and pc about a month not cycled but and taking a day or 2 off every now and then i just ran out of fenugreek which i plan on getting more soon. need info on these:

wild yam( what does it do
saw palemento (spelling) (whats it for)
blessed thistle (does it help or is it a waste)
flax seed oil (are you opening the capsules and using for message)
any others btw. i am female.

also i have a really weak tummy get heart burn easily so any of those that would be bad pls let me know Smile thanks

(27-06-2013, 10:47 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  my internet isnt working first off all i have is my phone and its hard to look up alot of things over a 3" screen. can you guys give me some info on these herbs and what they actually do. i need to add something into my mix. i did fenugreek 2m low dose, pm low dose 2 months and pc about a month not cycled but and taking a day or 2 off every now and then i just ran out of fenugreek which i plan on getting more soon. need info on these:

wild yam( what does it do
saw palemento (spelling) (whats it for)
blessed thistle (does it help or is it a waste)
flax seed oil (are you opening the capsules and using for message)
any others btw. i am female.

also i have a really weak tummy get heart burn easily so any of those that would be bad pls let me know Smile thanks

Wild yam is marketed as progesterone, but the body can't turn it into progesterone.
Saw Palmetto is an anti androgen.
Flax seeds are estrogenic, although I'm not sure the oil it. It is high in omeag-3 fat, though.
Blessed thistle is estrogenic (I believe. Don't take my word as an absolute, though. I'm not positive.)
Hope that helps

thank you! Smile helpful. sp. is showing in ebay market for mens prostate health that threw me off lol.

(27-06-2013, 11:22 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  thank you! Smile helpful. sp. is showing in ebay market for mens prostate health that threw me off lol.

They do market it mainly toward men, but it has been used for centuries for women's health.

(27-06-2013, 11:35 PM)Jussiea Wrote:  They do market it mainly toward men, but it has been used for centuries for women's health.

Yeah.... female hormones are often used in the treatment of prostate cancer... if I remember correctly.... My dad had it...

(27-06-2013, 11:45 PM)karren Wrote:  
(27-06-2013, 11:35 PM)Jussiea Wrote:  They do market it mainly toward men, but it has been used for centuries for women's health.

Yeah.... female hormones are often used in the treatment of prostate cancer... if I remember correctly.... My dad had it...

My dad was taking it for general prostate health, but had to stop because it caused him to either be up peeing all night... Or not able to pee. It's been so long that I can't remember. Lol

lol eeek does the pee thing effect women? i really dont want to be up peeing every hour lol

(28-06-2013, 03:51 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  lol eeek does the pee thing effect women? i really dont want to be up peeing every hour lol

Nope..... Since you don't have a prostate.... you wont have that problem! lol

Hahaha good point! well i did the test posted in another post to test hormone imbalance and im just going to ask. i did this test http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html as posted in the nbe forum for newbs. and i answered above 4 on ever set. section 2 & 3 i answered with 7 checks each which says estrogen dormant and excess estrogen (lol) but im confused since using progesterone cream for the past few weeks i've never felt so great in my life, energy, no anxiety, not as pissy, more confident in a way, my fingernails are longer then they've ever been in my entire life my skin is shiney and healthy .....im rabling the point is im fairly certain i have just been progesterone low all long? idk

http://www.hormoneprofile.com/progesteronetest.htm and those 2 test i scored 19 progesterone and 27 estrogen ......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon