Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi All

Hi just wanted to say hi to everyone here . I have read some of the post and have found stuff that has help me, I hope to get to know you all, I have been working on making my breast bigger for 3 years now I am up to a b cup and would like them to be a full c cup or bigger if i can get them bigger. I am a man and don't want to change my sex I just want to add to what I have. If you can help me please send me a massage and let me know what is working for you thank you

I think the best biological male success story is Cheryl's. I believe she used Bovine Ovary and a breast pump. I think she used herbs for some time as well. Just look through the programs, pic pages, etc. Hope you find what you're looking for and good luck! Seems there are more and more born males wanting breasts but not a sex change, so you should be in good company here.

Hello guys.
My name is Jessika Brown and I am new here. Wish you all a happy and joyful 2010. It will be great for me to be here with all you ladies. From the last few weeks I was visiting here and then I decided to be an active member here and so I am here. Hope to enjoy my stay with all you guys. I look forward to being a part of this community. Thanks in advance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon