Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Bra or Not to Bra?

So I'm wondering if while massaging and all the NBE measures, should we wear a bra? I mean I realize we can't all go out in public swingin', but while sleeping or doing chores, or on down time if we should not wear bras? Is there a blood floe problem? Thanks for your replies!!(:

I try to go braless whenever possible, but only because it's just so comfortable. There's a thread about it here, some people say it also improves your shape:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15192

Thanks a lot! That was very informative! I probably should've looked deeper, but I wanted to use the pun(x

i havent worn a bra for months except sportsbra while running and they are looking and feeling better than ever my friend said on the beach that mine where the best ones she had ever seen in person Big Grin

I don't know if I'd ever have the courage to wear no bra while being out with friends! Maybe while running errands, but that's it, besides at home! I like the feeling of no bra, it just makes you feel more womanly and bouncy! Big Grin

I almost never wear a bra, unless I'm doing physical activity, and I much prefer it that way. It's way more comfortable and healthier. If I'm with male friend I'll wear a band aid or something like that to cover my nipples. Bras have only been around for 80 years or so. We don't need them.

Gahh, I just can imagine the face on my boyfriend when he says "Are you wearing a bra!?" I don't think he'd think that it's sexy, I think he'll think it's rather weird. Although I DID just break my bra - the wire thing came out, so I could use that as an excuse to see how he'd react..? '.'
I'm so devious, mwahaha(x

(09-07-2013, 03:17 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Gahh, I just can imagine the face on my boyfriend when he says "Are you wearing a bra!?" I don't think he'd think that it's sexy, I think he'll think it's rather weird. Although I DID just break my bra - the wire thing came out, so I could use that as an excuse to see how he'd react..? '.'
I'm so devious, mwahaha(x

yes haha a couple of my male and female friends said to me hey are you wearing a bra i just said :O noooo what why would i wear one of those ??? they say i thought it was bad not to wear one i say bad no its bad to wear one its not natural or comfortable and its proven they sag less without one for most women .
Its amazing i am happy i tried it i love to dance without a bra

Yeah me too! I went to dance practice today, but I wore a shirt with a "shelf bra" I guess you would call it, so technically I wasn't wearing a real bra, but I really liked the feeling! It feels so much more free!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon