Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BB Journey

Smile 

Hello Ladies!

I have been browsing this forum for quite a while, while saving up to buy some BB! I was emailing erika non stop to ensure everything would be perfect and optimal before I started my journey.

So as a result I decided to stop the birth control pill (been with my bf for 4 years) as she said this may inhibit growth. So I came off the birth control pill and waited for 3 or 4 periods to become regular. I wanted to make sure my body didnt have any crazy hromones running around before I started this so wanted to make sure my body got use to not having the pill, and im still pretty regular with my cycles now just 1 or 2 days early or late

I try to exercise when I can (been abit lazy the past couple weeks) but i do eat healthy 90% of the time. I tried a protien shake you make yourself and it instantly made me sick (nausea and trip to bathroom), i tried it again a few weeks later same thing so i guess their not for me Sad

So whenever i didnt get enough protein during the day from foods I take a protien shake which is already mixed up from the servo and that way I can consume 30g at once! For some reason these ones dont make me sick, does anyone else have the same problem?

So my journey began 11/06/13 and I took photos rather than measuring but I think my bust size said I was an 12AA cup according to an online calculator (32inches) but I certainly do not where an AA cup I find a 12B cup fits perfectly, I  may need to go get measured my a bra fitter.

After almost a month according to photos i think i have grown, i hope im not just seeing things haha, but the tape measure is still the same so im not 100% convinced I have grown yet, but hey its still early! Even though I would absolutely love them to grow over night I know its going to take at least another 6-9 months before I am where I wish to be, which is a D cup (comparing to the B cup I wear now not the AA according to the website) what do you guys think I look like in the first pick?

Oh! I also do breast massage, I was doing it on and off when I was bothered for a couple weeks but I have stuck to it for a straight week now and one of my breasts was noticably smaller than the other (second progress photo) and after I took another photo today they look much more even Big Grin so im convinced breast massage works, just takes abit longer. I do a combination of the chi rotations about 150 as well as Tiger Lilys breast massage, try to do it twice a day but usually its before bed at night

I guess im pretty happy so far Smile

here is my progress so far not sure if its growth of the lighting makes it look like ive grown?

Dates of photos:
1st photo: June 11
2nd photo: June 28
3rd photo: July 4 (today)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, I do really think they've grown. They look very nice now, I hope it keeps working!

thanks windy! i cant wait till 3 or 4 months passess, i just wish they would get closer together and not so far apart! ahh oh well one dayy

wow thats a huge difference!! i know its not nessesarily permananent growth yet but im sure its a good start. I have the same situation as you with the bra calculator. I noticed you said you fit 12B not 32B so i thought maybe your australian like me?? im starting to think that cup size measurements are different in different countries, from what i read of forum users from the states of which there are many- they seem to equate their measurements with smaller cup sizes then what i would think- being australian.... I think the US in particular have cup sizes that run larger than ours. Ive been fitted for a bra at a bra store and was given a 10B, although the lady said i was just a little small for the B cup, but too large for an A. And yes 10As are always waaaaay too small for me in the cups. Im 28 inches under bust and 32.5 over bust- and 10Bs generally fit fine- sometimes a little big sometimes perfect, depending on the brand and style.

hey universallove, yeah im from NSW, sydney what about you? Yeah its really frustrating I first went onto a US site than went onto an Australian site ill have to do it again i forgot what its called, thanks for the comment Smile
i still have another 7 or so months till my pills run out so i hope they grow to a D Smile so far so good i guess, im fitting into C cups atm, not bulging out the top obviously, but i remember i tried C cups about 6 months ago before any NBE and they were way too big, i got pretty damn excited!!

I do see a difference! Nice!

yep you look like a c cup to me!!! hurrray! im in melbourne! yay a fellow ozzie. i tried BO a couple of years ago- Ultra breast- i noticed a change in my breasts almost immediately and was excited, but got really depressed and anxious- like insanely, couldnt sleep at all, was horrible and scary!! I stopped taking it in a panic, and my ssymptoms returned to normal pretty quick. i got really sharp disturbing pains in my abdomen and down my thighs as well when i was on it... i think i must have got some severe estrogen overload or something, im already estrogen dominant hormonally... lucky you that it works for you. so easy to just be able to pop a pill for nbe. after doing noogleberry for more than 4 months and not getting anything permanent except stretch marks, im onto brava now, and as you know its a commitment and a half. im only on week two of use and need to keep going a few more months. people seem to get small but definate results from it almost always, and obviously it doesnt do anything to your hormones, so i just had to do it! in the meantime it gives you great temporary swelling that lasts most of the day- my noogleberry swelling never lasted so long. so i get to be a C cup too- well for alot of the day anyways...im back to a B by night time still... isnt it great being a C cup? hope your growth is permanent and you get even more!!! when i was on UB, i got a lot of fullness and a bit off growth (i took it a couple of months i think)- but it went down soon after i stopped taking it. i hear that usually the initial growth isnt permanent, that its starts getting permanent after taking it 6 months or something?

i checked my bra size on a berlei calculator, was australian (in cms and everything!! lol) and it reakons im a 10 A haha, i checked out the bras and things one and it thinks im 10 A too! but other calculators ive used in the past (maybe ammerican ones i dont know) said i was a 10 AA, its so funny. i could just imagine how ridiculous id look stuffed into a 10AA, cause ive seen what i look like in a 10 A!!! 10A is pretty much unwearable to me! sometimes i wonder if breast shape afffects your cup size, cause even australian calculators think im an A.... the lady who fitted me for 10B at the store that time, didnt measure me at all she just looked at the fit and felt behind the strap. Your breasts are kinda a similar shape to mine, a little snoopy style. More side boob then clevage... i wonder if that makes your measurements smaller, and your cup size larger??

OMG universalove I thought I replied to this months ago! I apologise!
Are you still on brava?
I dont think I have grown at all since that last photo Sad i might post a photo in 2 days and that will be exactly 5 months from that photo

Kinda losing hope and feel like I am taking these pills for nothing..
Yeah I dont like my shape wish they were rounder I agree with the side boob but I still feel their too little to expose side boob in a shirt lol not confident enough and it sucks that they are like that cos even in push up bras they dont really squish together lol

hows your journey?

(03-07-2013, 10:34 PM)Ashley92 Wrote:  Hello Ladies!

I have been browsing this forum for quite a while, while saving up to buy some BB! I was emailing erika non stop to ensure everything would be perfect and optimal before I started my journey.

So as a result I decided to stop the birth control pill (been with my bf for 4 years) as she said this may inhibit growth. So I came off the birth control pill and waited for 3 or 4 periods to become regular. I wanted to make sure my body didnt have any crazy hromones running around before I started this so wanted to make sure my body got use to not having the pill, and im still pretty regular with my cycles now just 1 or 2 days early or late

I try to exercise when I can (been abit lazy the past couple weeks) but i do eat healthy 90% of the time. I tried a protien shake you make yourself and it instantly made me sick (nausea and trip to bathroom), i tried it again a few weeks later same thing so i guess their not for me Sad

So whenever i didnt get enough protein during the day from foods I take a protien shake which is already mixed up from the servo and that way I can consume 30g at once! For some reason these ones dont make me sick, does anyone else have the same problem?

So my journey began 11/06/13 and I took photos rather than measuring but I think my bust size said I was an 12AA cup according to an online calculator (32inches) but I certainly do not where an AA cup I find a 12B cup fits perfectly, I may need to go get measured my a bra fitter.

After almost a month according to photos i think i have grown, i hope im not just seeing things haha, but the tape measure is still the same so im not 100% convinced I have grown yet, but hey its still early! Even though I would absolutely love them to grow over night I know its going to take at least another 6-9 months before I am where I wish to be, which is a D cup (comparing to the B cup I wear now not the AA according to the website) what do you guys think I look like in the first pick?

Oh! I also do breast massage, I was doing it on and off when I was bothered for a couple weeks but I have stuck to it for a straight week now and one of my breasts was noticably smaller than the other (second progress photo) and after I took another photo today they look much more even Big Grin so im convinced breast massage works, just takes abit longer. I do a combination of the chi rotations about 150 as well as Tiger Lilys breast massage, try to do it twice a day but usually its before bed at night

I guess im pretty happy so far Smile

here is my progress so far not sure if its growth of the lighting makes it look like ive grown?

Dates of photos:
1st photo: June 11
2nd photo: June 28
3rd photo: July 4 (today)

Oh my what lovely pair you have :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon