Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts underdeloped/tubular ? :/

Hi, I've only recently realised how odd looking my breasts are and I suspect they may be tubular or underdeveloped, but im not sure. I've always had small breasts (having been underweight most of my teens) and I want to try and improve the shape before trying to go up a size.

Im a 32b
5 foot 7 and 122 lbs and just turned 19

Is it just that the areolas are big that gives them a weird look? Huh

edit: sorry about the pictures being upside down and stuff, they weren't when I uploaded them lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

are you sure you are a b cup they look at least a c whats your underbust and overbust measurement?
if they are the slightest bit tubular you shouldnt worry i think they are a really nice shape and size!
your areolas are bigger yes everyones different but theres nothing wrong with that at all i dont think theres a way to just get smaller areolas without surgery except you could make them look more balanced but making your nipples bigger so your areola would get smaller like when your nipples erect by using something like this https://www.nipplefunwear.com/products/index.php
I tried something the niplette mostly just for fun and it made my areolas tiny and my nipples look great i guess because it pulls the areola into the nipple anyway it would be well worth a try it they are bothering you

They look normal to me! And I agree with BonitaDD - they look like a C cup.

Thanks for the link BonitaDD ill try that out out, and my overbust is 33.5 and underbust 29, 32b fits the best atm.

Its nice to hear they're normal though Smile

pmfji but... Your breasts are not only very normal-looking, they are beautiful!

Your breasts look beautiful. No worries. Big Grin

They look fine to me. I dont see any problems with their size Smile Im honest.

They look like they might be pointing sideways a bit, but, other than that, they look beautiful AND at least C's!

(01-11-2013, 03:49 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  They look like they might be pointing sideways a bit, but, other than that, they look beautiful AND at least C's!

The words I was looking for.

Yours look very much like mine but 1 cup smaller, mine look like that now at 35weeks pregnant.

They are definitely not tubular or ligament tied etc.

I would say your a c-cup as well. Go down a size ie 36 -- to 34 and up a cup and see if you get a better fit. The offset from the middle could bve due to how you've been wearing a bra.

Practice some rotational massage exercise to help close the gap and provide some lift.

I have going braless as much as possible has helped. Bras can cause ligaments to shrink and become weak ie use it or lose it. There have been a couple of studies demonstrating braless could help prevent sagging.

Like a person in a cast for a broken arm.. Cast is like a bra. Look at how jello like and no structure their arm is like when the cast is removed. Use it or loss it.

If you up for it and really want them closer to middle, get some of those chiyomilk bras that help push the fat and tissue 3 dimensions up - in - middle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon