Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

I love Bridgitte Barlot, Babakins!
She's so gorgeous, though at some angles her butt doesn't look all that small(; ↓↓↓
I love her body, but I don't want to be that skinny, I want to be more curvy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is me, do you think someday I could look like Kelly Brook?

(07-07-2013, 08:37 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I might be an oddity but I like skinny girls with big natural boobs, tiny waists and small bums!

you are not an oddity if you ask meSmile
I like that too, torso bigger than hips,but tiny shoulders and big boobs. bum should be round but small and hips and thighs slim-that's what I find good lokoing.

I do not think amazonas are ugly, but it is simply not my ideal of the perfect body, I do not like big hips and thighs

(07-07-2013, 09:06 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  This is me, do you think someday I could look like Kelly Brook?

As of now, I'd say you are more like a Kate Upton body type (she is gorgeous btw), but you can definitely get Brook's ass!

Now for the question, if you could have brook's exact body, would you covet her temple? This is a sin in God's eyes and also something the spirits do to us in this world while we sleep. Believe it or not, its happening to me.

The only thing you take from Kelly (hypothetically as you aren't really doing it) is her spiritual freedom and energy while she sleeps at night. It will take 10 days of coveting for hours (everyday to see changes).

Would you do it? Would you feel entitled? Would you see it as sinful? Would you be prideful after its all said and done?

This subject of vanity admiration is interesting. I have a question for all of you ladies: if there was a way, let's say, a way you could take one's exact body (someone you really admire) and wear it like a suit, just to grow their same curves on your body, would you do it? Think of it as a form of glandular therapy, like treats like. They only thing you take from them is, well, their dignity for one, spiritual freedom, and drain them of their energy.

If you could "steal" from them (not to where they are without their curves) would you? And why? If not, why not?

I will say this sickens me. My stomach literally turns when I find them in me doing this, latched on to me like a fuckin' parasite. I would never do this to someone. Morally, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hate the idea of one's freedom being taken from them. I'm very spiritual, I'd feel guilt and shame.

On a lighter note as far as vanity is concerned alone. I couldn't be proud of myself, I guess I also have too much pride and would still feel quite insecure, knowing I had to take it from someone and did not believe in myself that I can achieve it through my own efforts with my own body.

btw, here is my dream body as its more of an athletic build that is close to mine.

And no, I would not covet her body nightly. As much as I desire to look like her, I couldn't do it especially with the karma that comes with it. God is always *W*a*t*c*h*i*n*g* Wink

Tibetan I see what you mean, but I can only speak for myself when I say this. But I have never coveted anything of anyone's. I admire lots of things of other people's but also know that what we see on the outside of another's life is never as it seems. No one is ever completely happy with their lot even if they're stunning, so it's not fair to covet. I have my own ideal of a beautiful body and wish I could reach it! Might need a load of money and a surgeon though!!

Stephanie I think your body is very curvy, you could easily get to KB if you work hard.

(07-07-2013, 10:59 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Tibetan I see what you mean, but I can only speak for myself when I say this. But I have never coveted anything of anyone's. I admire lots of things of other people's but also know that what we see on the outside of another's life is never as it seems. No one is ever completely happy with their lot even if they're stunning, so it's not fair to covet. I have my own ideal of a beautiful body and wish I could reach it! Might need a load of money and a surgeon though!!

Stephanie I think your body is very curvy, you could easily get to KB if you work hard.

That is sooo true! Many are never happy. I just want my top even with my bottom. I have my problem areas and will always have those so id be just happy to be the best version of myself inside and outTongue

(08-07-2013, 01:45 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That is sooo true! Many are never happy. I just want my top even with my bottom. I have my problem areas and will always have those so id be just happy to be the best version of myself inside and outTongue

Exactly! I do think that Scarlett Johansson is drop dead gorgeous and such... But there's no way I could ever or even would WANT to be her look alike! Though I do like that she's sooooooo proportional. I want to be proportional too!

I'm definitely a fair bit bigger though.

Every single celeb I can find seem to have between a 23-26 inch waist... Absolutely impossible for me!

(08-07-2013, 02:07 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 01:45 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That is sooo true! Many are never happy. I just want my top even with my bottom. I have my problem areas and will always have those so id be just happy to be the best version of myself inside and outTongue

Exactly! I do think that Scarlett Johansson is drop dead gorgeous and such... But there's no way I could ever or even would WANT to be her look alike! Though I do like that she's sooooooo proportional. I want to be proportional too!

I'm definitely a fair bit bigger though.

Every single celeb I can find seem to have between a 23-26 inch waist... Absolutely impossible for me!

She is gorgeous! She has a brother that looks just like her. He's goodlooking too. She unfortunately by rumor had a reduction or lost her boobs somehow. I know Drew Barrymore did! What the hell was she thinking!

As far as the waist goes, is narrowing the rib cage an option for you through corsetry or surgery?
I know sometimes its the shape of the torso not so much the waist itself.

And then add some more ass! I have to get either lipo or work out.

(08-07-2013, 03:13 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  As far as the waist goes, is narrowing the rib cage an option for you through corsetry or surgery?
I know sometimes its the shape of the torso not so much the waist itself.

And then add some more ass! I have to get either lipo or work out.

I do do some corsetting, but not really the kind of dedicated tightlacing that'd be required... And I'm not sure I'd really want to go to those kinds of extremes, either the dedicated tightlacing OR getting a quite entirely cosmetic surgery that could have HUGE potentials for more harm than good.

Honestly, I'll be happy enough with whatever it gets down to in order to get a completely smooth fat-roll-free waist line. Which I imagine can't be any smaller than 27" at best.

It'll just be a matter of getting the bum, hips, and boobs to complement that waist measurement at that point... which is what, 11" more? That'll be stupid easy: I'm essentially there now despite being quite skeletal in my hips and having NO boob. I'd actually probably be able to aim for a seriously huge differential as it is. If I aim for even just 40" hips/bum and boobs I'd be looking at a WHR of 0.675.

I'm just bigger built altogether than these girls, so trying to match them would be totally impossible. Not that I'd actually WANT to. Really other than no boob and too much body hair I don't really dislike this body all that much. But to get boob, I'd want my bottom half to match for an hourglass, so.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon