Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

(08-07-2013, 08:39 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Most celebrities do seem pretty small, my inspiration used to be Candace Swanepoel, and then I was like "LOL nope..." she's too tiny! My body will never do that unless I starve myself!

Lol! Even starving myself my body will never look like ANY celeb!

(08-07-2013, 08:39 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  So, cute story, my boyfriend doesn't exactly know that I'm doing NBE, but he knows I'm working out and things, and I downloaded pictures of Candace and KB onto my phone, and I asked him which one he liked better and he said "They all look the same! Isn't that the same girl?" And after a moment, he said "I like the one in the pink." And I looked through the pictures, and I couldn't find anyone in pink, and I said "There isn't anyone in pink!" And he said softly "yes there is.." and scrolled through the pictures until he found the picture of me in a bikini. Which I thought was the sweetest thing ever (':

D'awww! He's a keeper!

(08-07-2013, 08:39 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Abi, I'm not super sure if I have a small or medium frame, I'm 5'6, so medium?

Actually frame size is determined by a combination of wrist circumference and elbow breadth in comparison to height. These are skeletal measurements btw... Trying to get any muscle/fat/excess skin tissue out of the way while measuring.

At 5'6, your frame size would be medium if your elbow breadth falls within the range of 2-3/8" to 2-5/8" AND your wrist circumference within the range of 6.25" to 6.5"

If less, you have a small frame, if more, you have a large frame.

Generally speaking medium framed girls are never going to get a waist size smaller than 27". And I haven't found a single celeb with a waist size larger than 26". So unless they were lying about their waist size or whoever put it on the celeb stats site got bad info... All celebs are small framed girls.

BTW, to get your elbow breadth a doctor would generally use calipers... Unless you happen to have those handy you'll have to use your fingers, try to keep them the same distance apart after measuring, and then put them against a ruler to get the actual measurement.

My wrist is exactly 6" and my elbow breadth is about 2.5", which at my height actually puts me towards the smaller end of a medium frame for a girl... For a guy that'd put me so scary tiny that they don't even have a category for me... lol. No. Really. I drop so far off the bottom of the men's chart that it's like. WTF? Genetically I am supposed to be a guy... but... I'm not even on the charts?!

My wrist is 6 inches exactly and my elbow breadth is about 2.8. So medium for medium?(x
How tall are you AbiDrew?
I have a 30 inch waist, which I am completely fine with, I think it looks proportional to my bust and hips, although I wouldn't mind going down maybe one to two inches, that would just be an added!(:

(08-07-2013, 09:51 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  My wrist is 6 inches exactly and my elbow breadth is about 2.8. So medium for medium?(x
How tall are you AbiDrew?
I have a 30 inch waist, which I am completely fine with, I think it looks proportional to my bust and hips, although I wouldn't mind going down maybe one to two inches, that would just be an added!(:

You sure you measured your elbow breadth accurately? It's soooo easy to let them separate while drawing them away to get to the ruler.

The trick to get all the extra stuff moved out of the way is to hold your arm up so your elbow forms a 90 degree angle and turn your arm so your wrist is towards you... then you take the distance between the two most prominent bones in your elbow.

You wrist circumference would say small framed while that elbow breadth would say large framed. 6" is smaller than 6.25" while 2.8" is larger than 2.625"...

I'm 5'4". Yeah, I know, I'm a short little thing... Currently a 29" waist, but I have fatty rolls I need to lose.

The two measurements are SUPPOSED to always agree... I suppose it's possible for one to say one and the other to say another... but skipping medium entirely and one say small the other large? Uh. There's gotta be a measurement error, sorry.

Okay, upon further research and measurement, my elbow breadth is at 2.5 inches. So I guess we have the same frame? I measured the wrong part, that's why my measurements were screwed up(x So small on the medium frame I guess. Thanks for your help!!

(08-07-2013, 11:03 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Okay, upon further research and measurement, my elbow breadth is at 2.5 inches. So I guess we have the same frame? I measured the wrong part, that's why my measurements were screwed up(x So small on the medium frame I guess. Thanks for your help!!

That sounds a lot more accurate! It's still possible you MIGHT be a largish small frame, but the borderlines really do get kinda vague when you aren't CLEARLY a small or large frame size.

But yeah, you do look more likely to be a medium frame size for your height. Small framed girls who're 5'6" tend to look suuuuper thin even when they really aren't.

And you'll know a large frame girl when you see one. They look almost mannish most of the time unless they put on a LOT of weight.

Yeah, a friend of mine has a large frame and she does look pretty mannish. I like my frame, I wouldn't mind being an inch or two taller, but I'm okay with 5'6.
Thanks for your help! (:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I cannot find any body that I completely admire, to be honest. I admire certain body parts of individuals, but not their complete and total body. This is why I am actually very content with myself no matter if I cannot get those DD's I want. As long as I am trying to be the best I can be, and closer to my specific individual goals, the better! For example, I love Beyonce's breasts, but I'd prefer arms with a little more definition like Jamie Eason's, a butt like Catya Washington (sorry yeah, I know...) or Valerie Ramona Alb (when she is OFF season), thighs like Beyonce's or Valerie Ramona Alb (I like both looks), and a waist like Laura Dore with abs like Shakira. Surprisingly, I really think that this combination is within reach for me! All except for maybe the breasts. That one seems unrealistic since right now my breasts are the size of Shakira's at best. But I am still happy, because they have great shape and are of course super perky! Which is why Shakira looks so great even though hers are small.

I would attach photos but I gotta get up in 4 hours to do hill sprint interval training Rolleyes

Timarie, go to bed girl!! xD I definitely cringed when I read that. O.o sounds painful. But you are right, although I love Kelly Brook, I wouldn't mind having a butt that's a little bigger in the back, and looking a little slimmer. But everything else I love. KB just was the closest it gets for me.

It was so hard to find a model without plastic surgery.
Here it is: Carolina Ardohain ( Pampita) a model from my country.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pampita

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon