Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

(21-01-2014, 11:36 AM)danim Wrote:  Denise Milani and Marisa Miller. They are sooo thin and still have big boobs
They look very good.

so many beautiful women. I can't keep up with posts anymore! This is the only inspiration pic I have. I like it because they look so sassy & badass.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-01-2014, 11:53 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  so many beautiful women. I can't keep up with posts anymore! This is the only inspiration pic I have. I like it because they look so sassy & badass.

And beautiful!! :-D

Implants or not Lara Stone's... everything is what I envision when I think of ideal:

[Image: lara.jpg]

If those were the guaranteed results for an augmentation, sign me up for six. Blush

(05-03-2014, 01:00 AM)tinker Wrote:  Implants or not Lara Stone's... everything is what I envision when I think of ideal:

[Image: lara.jpg]

If those were the guaranteed results for an augmentation, sign me up for six. Blush
Beautyyyyyyyyyy...

Some boobies inspiration! My favourite are the "J-cups" of Momoka Nishina.
(Even though this look more like a big D on the picture.. don't know how japanese measurements work LOL)
The size and shape are absolutely perfect.. My dream goal!
I have to achieve this goal someday.

Hi girls, I would like to look like this Blush

These are mine...just some random girls but some of the most exceptional bodies I've found in all my googling...if only Sad

[attachment=6084][attachment=6085][attachment=6086]

[attachment=6087]

isobasic, those bodies are to die for, think i'll stop looking and just use yours!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon