Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

Are those real? They look super fake!

No idea! I'm guessing the curly-haired brunette's have got to be, they are so spherical! But I love the size in proportion to her body. And the last blonde I posted, too. I wouldn't want plastic-looking boobs but it seems like a lot of people have to resort to them to get the kind of dramatic proportions I admire...
What I love about these girls most of all though is how tiny their waists are in comparison to their hips! I wish I could get my hips that size without my waist going flabby Sad I know it's not that realistic but hey, we all can dream ^^

(02-04-2014, 11:08 PM)isobasic Wrote:  No idea! I'm guessing the curly-haired brunette's have got to be, they are so spherical! But I love the size in proportion to her body. And the last blonde I posted, too. I wouldn't want plastic-looking boobs but it seems like a lot of people have to resort to them to get the kind of dramatic proportions I admire...
What I love about these girls most of all though is how tiny their waists are in comparison to their hips! I wish I could get my hips that size without my waist going flabby Sad I know it's not that realistic but hey, we all can dream ^^

Ughh I know! I've got small hips with a big bum and my shoulders are slightly bigger than my hips, makes getting an hour glass figure not easy. Need to have a tiny waist for that. unfortunately, years of eating junk and drinking a liter of Pepsi everyday ever since I can remember, my belly is quite jiggly and my waist not so defined... Need to go back to exercising and start corset training! I want to get the big boobs first then work on the rest while maintaining the boobs. One thing at a time :/
& you shut up! You've got the perfect body! Trust me half these models are photoshopped and they would die for your natural figure Wink

(02-04-2014, 11:22 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 11:08 PM)isobasic Wrote:  No idea! I'm guessing the curly-haired brunette's have got to be, they are so spherical! But I love the size in proportion to her body. And the last blonde I posted, too. I wouldn't want plastic-looking boobs but it seems like a lot of people have to resort to them to get the kind of dramatic proportions I admire...

Ughh I know! I've got small hips with a big bum and my shoulders are slightly bigger than my hips, makes getting an hour glass figure not easy. Need to have a tiny waist for that. unfortunately, years of eating junk and drinking a liter of Pepsi everyday ever since I can remember, my belly is quite jiggly and my waist not so defined... Need to go back to exercising and start corset training! I want to get the big boobs first then work on the rest while maintaining the boobs. One thing at a time :/
& you shut up! You've got the perfect body! Trust me half these models are photoshopped and they would die for your natural figure Wink

haha thankyou! I don't think it looks that good in real life though, gotta get the right light, know what I mean Wink I really hope they are photoshopped sometimes...so i don't have to compare haha. The WORST is when my boyfriend says he thinks the boobs on those fitness models are real 'because you can't see the scars'! It's like: GREAT, now I'm expected to have huge boobs AND huge muscles and I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to have boobs when your body fat: muscle ratio is that low....your T would have to be pretty high...

Nahh I don't think he believes they're real, he just wants to be deceived. My guy friends always tell me, we are all about the visual, even if it's not real and we know it we just deceive ourselves. They all told me they'd prefer hair extensions to short hair because they simply "forget" that it's not real and enjoy it. same applies to boobs. One of the guys I dated knew that my boobs aren't big because he's seen me in a bikini, yet whenever I wear an extremely padded bra all he does is stare. Like dude you know those aren't real!
No point competing with what the media shows, they're all lies and make belief. Otherwise itl lead to a lot of self image problems. & at times you do give in and admire them, do what I do and look for their flaws! Haha I'm always like her eyes are too small or I think I see cellulite... Major hater alert!

(02-04-2014, 11:43 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Nahh I don't think he believes they're real, he just wants to be deceived. My guy friends always tell me, we are all about the visual, even if it's not real and we know it we just deceive ourselves. They all told me they'd prefer hair extensions to short hair because they simply "forget" that it's not real and enjoy it. same applies to boobs. One of the guys I dated knew that my boobs aren't big because he's seen me in a bikini, yet whenever I wear an extremely padded bra all he does is stare. Like dude you know those aren't real!
No point competing with what the media shows, they're all lies and make belief. Otherwise itl lead to a lot of self image problems. & at times you do give in and admire them, do what I do and look for their flaws! Haha I'm always like her eyes are too small or I think I see cellulite... Major hater alert!

Oh, I do don't worry! xD Sometimes it isn't enough though.... I have a super beautiful model friend and was feeling quite self-conscious and I just remember my boyfriend saying to make me feel better 'I don't fancy her, she has really short toes!'. Sounds funny now, but at the time it seemed a bit of a pathetic attempt xD

Oh and I'm probably just lazy, thinking my boyfriend would stop nagging me to lift with him if he thought my boobs would disappear xD

(02-04-2014, 09:10 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi girls, I would like to look like this Blush

I'd love to have a set of those, too!! Nearly PERFECT!!

Wow, iggy azalea is making me realise how badly I need to start working out again...stunning

Don't know who that is but her body is amazing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-04-2014, 12:12 AM)peggy Wrote:  Don't know who that is but her body is amazing.

Wow those boobs are actually perfect...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon