Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Divorce? Anyone? Need some advice please.

Oh no Anastasia I am sorry to hear this. And any of us will gladly listen to you vent if you ever need it.

I will repeat what most have already said. Get RID and yes you do deserve better much much better. Stop supporting his lazy backside. I might sound controversial here but I believe in traditional values and roles for men and women and he's not coming up to his responsibilities are a husband and for you no that DOES NOT mean be a doormat. He is lucky to have an emotionally and intellectually mature woman, it's because he's stunted in those areas that he cannot recognise this in you.

Of course I do not know the ins and outs and am making sweeping statements about him but with the evidence presented I think it's an accurate appraisal. Yes he has MANorexia by the sound of it. And a woman he wants to impress that he feels will stray if he is not thin.

Let him work through his phases but you know you won't be there.

As for the married guy, that's just your way of avoiding a commitment because you have been drawn to that in another. It's your subconscious's way for telling you to hold fire and take time out for yourself. Be gentle with yourself.

* hugs A and tells her how beautiful and well loved she is
Kins xxx

Wanted to update on here. Me and my ex husband legally separated shortly after I posted this thread. We were roommates for a short while, he slept downstairs, I slept upstairs. We both paid half on everything. In October last year we filed for divorce and he moved out. In December I met a great guy who 6 months prior, just like me, separated from a 6 year marriage. He is a single dad, has a gorgeous 2 1/2 year old daughter. He's in sales like me so understands my job. He moved in with me earlier this month and things have been great so far. I told him I don't plan on getting married again but can have that level of commitment without the piece of paper. He's fine with that. He has helped me out tremendously with my self image, self esteem, financially, emotionally, etc. etc. So far things are going great and I'm back on track. My divorce was finalized January 3rd. I also did a career change in October from car sales to furniture sales. I work alot less, have less stress at work, etc. So I'm now going to the gym again, and after my period will start up my program again.

It is good to see you back Anastasia. I am so happy to hear you are doing fine. They say the only thing about tough past is to learn from it. So, I hope with new level of knowledge you will lead a happy and above all a peaceful life. Blessings.

(08-07-2013, 03:57 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I feel like most the ladies on this forum are like family. So I feel I can say anything on here and not be judged. I'm going to be going through divorce soon and need some advice.

Basically in a nutshell my marriage has went to hell in a handbasket and I'm fed up with it. I've been married for over 5 years, the first 2 years were amazing, then he started to change. For the past 3 years I've gone through emotional hell with him, hot and cold, etc. He has brought up divorce so many times I can't even count them. Last year in August I caught him cheating with another woman, he claims to not have had sex with her, but he was chatting online with her, camming with her, talking nonstop on the phone, having phone sex and cyber sex, and even told her he loved her. I found out because I saw the messages on his computer and looked further into it. When I confronted him he blamed everything on me... it was all my fault, not his. At this point he was NOT working. He was going to school and stayed at home while I worked 70+ hours at work in order to support him in pursuing what he wanted in a career. But it was all my fault right? So anyway, I then took his phone and started texting the other woman as him until she called. Then I asked her what she thought she was doing messing with a married man. Get this... he told her we were going through a divorce and once it was final he would be with her. We made love just a few days before I caught him... yea really sounds like divorce doesn't it?

So anyway, last year he lost 70 lbs and ever since then he's changed even more. He makes me feel like I'm a fatass and not good enough for him. When I still work to support him and his ambitions. For the past 3 years it has only been me trying to keep us together, never him. So I'm at this point where I'm just done, and I feel I deserve better than this. I just wanted to reach out and vent a bit, get some advice from ladies who have been through divorce if possible, I'd greatly appreciate it.

To let you ladies know how he's gotten worse in the past few weeks... he went down from about 215 down to 145 lbs last year, he's 5'11 so at this weight his bones were showing and it was disgusting. After me having an intervention with him he started eating like he should again and started working out at the gym. Now he's about 160ish and about 9% body fat, so he's where he needs to be. Last week he told me he's going back on his diet cause he's still fat. He wants to be back down to 145ish. He also said he's going to get his ears pierced and start gauging them out. I told him I thought that was hideous and he would be stupid to do that as he wouldn't be able to get decent jobs that way. But he said he's doing it anyway.

We work at the same place just different departments. Everyone at work says he's way too immature to be with me, he acts like a kid, etc. And that he acts like he's single when not around me.

I think I'm at that point where I'm just done with him and I want to eventually find a real man, not a little boy. Any advice would be much appreciated. This is the reason why I haven't been as active on here nor am I doing my program like I should.

You got patience of a saint !!
Me in your shoes would have read out the riot act or the marching orders .
You are being too hard on yourself and giving this guy an easy ride !! Why ?
You are a hard working person and you will be better off divorcine this leech .
I say this as a man . I detest people who are takers , no respect for partner , cheaters , liars ---- you get my drift

myboobs, lol thank honey but read my most recent reply on here, the one you responded to was back in July last year.

(24-01-2014, 02:39 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  myboobs, lol thank honey but read my most recent reply on here, the one you responded to was back in July last year.

Well your boobs look GREAT from your userpic! Can't wait to see an update of your regime!

[quote='Jenniferlove' pid='96611' dateline='1390527930']
[quote='Anastasia916' pid='96609' dateline='1390527549']
myboobs, lol thank honey but read my most recent reply on here, the one you responded to was back in Jul)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon