Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to change the shape?

So, this is my first post so I may as well provide some background. I'm only 15 so I'm well aware that I have plenty of time to grow. My issue isn't the size of my breasts at all, though, let's be honest boobs are boobs and boobs are awesome no matter the size. My only problem is that the shape makes me self-conscious. I'm not extremely concerned of the shape right now because of the fact that no one will see them at this point in time, but I'm worried my breasts will stay the same shape. From what I hear, it's best to do breast massages while still going through puberty (which I assume I am, considering I'm only 15) because they're more likely to grow. But, my question is, is there any way I can alter the shape. At the moment, they're alright sized but they're triangular shaped when looking from the side which I think is party because of the placement of my nipples and the fact my breasts have more fat on top (I probably would post a picture, but that would be illegal considering I'm underaged). Is that common with girls who are still developing breasts? I'm also self conscious because of the fact that my nipples appear too big for my breasts. Would exercising and slimming my stomach make they appear differently? Anyways, any suggestions and feedback and even criticism are appreciated. Thanks!

(08-07-2013, 07:51 PM)Emme6678 Wrote:  So, this is my first post so I may as well provide some background. I'm only 15 so I'm well aware that I have plenty of time to grow. My issue isn't the size of my breasts at all, though, let's be honest boobs are boobs and boobs are awesome no matter the size. My only problem is that the shape makes me self-conscious. I'm not extremely concerned of the shape right now because of the fact that no one will see them at this point in time, but I'm worried my breasts will stay the same shape. From what I hear, it's best to do breast massages while still going through puberty (which I assume I am, considering I'm only 15) because they're more likely to grow. But, my question is, is there any way I can alter the shape. At the moment, they're alright sized but they're triangular shaped when looking from the side which I think is party because of the placement of my nipples and the fact my breasts have more fat on top (I probably would post a picture, but that would be illegal considering I'm underaged). Is that common with girls who are still developing breasts? I'm also self conscious because of the fact that my nipples appear too big for my breasts. Would exercising and slimming my stomach make they appear differently? Anyways, any suggestions and feedback and even criticism are appreciated. Thanks!

That's exactly the reason why, its because you are still changing. What I would recommend eating a lot of whole foods and greens metabolize hormones. If your period is regular, you should continue to grow and fill out over time correctly. If you have damage done to your breasts, the tissue may not develop right. But it sounds like you are just still going through changes and diet is very important for filling out in a round full manner. Most stay conical throughout puberty because of eating disorders and bad dieting or its congenital or their tissue was damaged by playing sports or having some accident.

you could try pumping or stick with massage so that they continue to develop correctly.

(08-07-2013, 08:00 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 07:51 PM)Emme6678 Wrote:  So, this is my first post so I may as well provide some background. I'm only 15 so I'm well aware that I have plenty of time to grow. My issue isn't the size of my breasts at all, though, let's be honest boobs are boobs and boobs are awesome no matter the size. My only problem is that the shape makes me self-conscious. I'm not extremely concerned of the shape right now because of the fact that no one will see them at this point in time, but I'm worried my breasts will stay the same shape. From what I hear, it's best to do breast massages while still going through puberty (which I assume I am, considering I'm only 15) because they're more likely to grow. But, my question is, is there any way I can alter the shape. At the moment, they're alright sized but they're triangular shaped when looking from the side which I think is party because of the placement of my nipples and the fact my breasts have more fat on top (I probably would post a picture, but that would be illegal considering I'm underaged). Is that common with girls who are still developing breasts? I'm also self conscious because of the fact that my nipples appear too big for my breasts. Would exercising and slimming my stomach make they appear differently? Anyways, any suggestions and feedback and even criticism are appreciated. Thanks!

That's exactly the reason why, its because you are still changing. What I would recommend eating a lot of whole foods and greens metabolize hormones. If your period is regular, you should continue to grow and fill out over time correctly. If you have damage done to your breasts, the tissue may not develop right. But it sounds like you are just still going through changes and diet is very important for filling out in a round full manner. Most stay conical throughout puberty because of eating disorders and bad dieting or its congenital or their tissue was damaged by playing sports or having some accident.

you could try pumping or stick with massage so that they continue to develop correctly.

What kind of foods do you recommend I eat to help fat go to my breasts?My sister's wedding is coming up (I'm the maid of honor Big Grin) and I want to stay slim and I've been working on slimming down even more, so I don't want any fat to go anywhere else. Do you think massaging will be more effective for me since I'm still growing?

(08-07-2013, 08:27 PM)Emme6678 Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 08:00 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

What kind of foods do you recommend I eat to help fat go to my breasts?My sister's wedding is coming up (I'm the maid of honor Big Grin) and I want to stay slim and I've been working on slimming down even more, so I don't want any fat to go anywhere else. Do you think massaging will be more effective for me since I'm still growing?

I recommend eating no process foods and animal fats such as fish, chicken and beef. Eat spinach for calcium, greek yogourt (that is needed for estrogen metabolism. Fried foods will feed your fat cells and process breads are carby and will make you bloated. No sugars like loading up on icecream bars and cakes as this feeds the androgen monster.

So lots of fruits, veggies, lean meats (but dont get paranoid about the fat, its good for you) and soaked nuts and seeds. You should be very healthy by the time you get out to college. Your breasts will be full, round and healthy.
Massage always so you can get the most out of your HgH.

Exercise and any physical workout is important to change any body shape. It is need to do exercise regularly to change any shape. Anyway its a nice thread and thank you all for sharing wonderful idea. I like this information that you shared.

Well,Different method for change the shape of the body and i am agree with your reviews about it.According to me that exercises works are the best and easier source for change the shape.Push ups,swimming and cycling are my favorite exercises.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon