Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are mine tubular/underdeveloped?

Trying to figure out what's wrong with my breasts. One is completely different from the other...one seems more normal, the other one's areola is extremely puffy and has tons of montgomery glands. I just hate it because each breast looks so different, and it is so obvious! I'd be ok if they were both puffy or both normal. I just wanted them to be equal Sad Anyway, i realize now its become a problem too when I wear bras, the puffy breast always sticks out and you end up seeing a good portion of my areola. I've already tried adjusting the straps and all that but I still have the same problem. It is so unfortunate when I wear bikinis because I always have to worry about my puffy areola peeking through Sad Sad Sad

anyway is it tubular? I have pictures for reference. Also the puffy areola is not as sensitive as the normal one, as evidenced by the first picture. The other one can get hard if it's cold or through touch while the puffy one stays like that. The second picture is a view of my breasts from my angle when I'm looking down. You can see that the puffy areola sticks out of my bra and its very noticeable. I just wish there was something I can do about it because I really hate it.

From your photos you cant see clearly is one breast shaped a lot differently, apart from the one being puffy?
Are they still growing? I know they can be puffy while growing even on nbe normally both but some people grow develop one the the other.
The only way i know to shape nipple/make areola look smaller is by using something like a niplette or supple nips doll used them for her puffy nipples i think and i tried niplette they fell off a bit(i wanna try supple nips) but after wearing my areolas where tiny and nipples looked great! these 2 products seem the best nipple enhancers because they can be worn under clothes i tried with a padded bra and layered a loose shirt over a vest top and it was unnoticable

hi! no the breasts are pretty much the same size and shape, the only difference is the areola, where one is really puffy and the other isn't. In the first pic the puffy areola is already flatter than how it usually is because it just reacted with the cold air (which is why the other one is already pretty hard because it is more sensitive). in the second pic you can see the breast in its original puffy state

They don't look underdeveloped or tuberous to me. On the bright side, at least they're a nice shape and size, and you can't tell they're different when you're wearing clothing.

How about trying hypnosis? The ones where you visualize how you want your breasts to look would be ideal for you. There are links to free ones on this forum, some people have had success with them.

Hi BustyBabe! are the hypnosis ones just so that I'll see them differently but everyone else won't? Because I'm also concerned at other people (like significant others)seeing them and what they'll think Sad

No, the hypnosis is supposed to produce actual changes in your body. The idea is that you can use your mind to tell your body what you want it to do.

I believe it works, but you need to have the right mindset. I'll admit that I haven't heard a ton of success stories, but it has worked for people. There's a subforum on hypnosis here if you want to learn more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon