Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey from 32A with Chiyomilk Routine depending on Pueraria Mirifica

(28-07-2013, 04:26 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  How important do you think pig placenta is in your program? Any inputs would be welcome.. I know timarie said its very crucial in hers..

Smile i don't really know , but Chiyomilk put it in here routine that all of it works well and i'm supposed to follow the same routine , i think it increases the feminine characters but i'm not really sure about that , and i'm actually agree with you i'm not intend to order more of it , as i don't think that it'll be very useful in my program .
i think i should just concentrate on the highly useful things such as pm, pm cream, progesterone cream noogleberry, whey protein, multi herbal caps, fenugreek ... etc

did you ever update on chyomilk routine?
btw if you don't want to use pig placenta here's what I take
you know they don't kill the piggys c=..but I know the industry of pig farming will =/ I don't eat pork either I feel they are as smart as dogs and get a bit sensitive about it ......at lest with sheep placenta the industry is more than just keeping animals to be killed there is wool and milk too...plus I love the movie babe ='c ...........HOW WELL DID YOU GROW???????/

for UK

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ecological-Formulas-Placenta-caps-250/dp/B00GOFUHA8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1399592862&sr=8-5&keywords=placenta

or for us (atm it is lower price when converted to £)

http://www.amazon.com/Ecological-Formulas-Placenta-caps-250/dp/B003TV9A0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399592979&sr=8-1&keywords=Ecological+Formulas+placenta

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon