Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey from 32A with Chiyomilk Routine depending on Pueraria Mirifica

(22-07-2013, 11:40 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  Hi lora I chose Optimal Solutions women's complete protein just because it was cheaper and easier for me to get. I really don't know the difference. Most people here choose whey but I don't know which one is better. I never took a protein supplement before. Also this one has a women's multivitamin and since I was taking a multivitamin in pill form before this, it just made it easier for me as it lets me take one less pill a day since I already have to pop a bunch of other pills Smile

yes i note that it has a high multivitamin content and i liked that so i get confused a little bit between it and optimum nutrition .
but i think my choice will be the optimum nutrition .

girls do you know what's the best concentration of saw palmetto should i take ?
i need its anti-testosterone action , i was thinking of taking 160 mg twice , but i just saw one with very good price on amazon from Swanson Premium that is 540mg
will it be so much if i take 540mg twice a day ? i wanna take it twice so as to its action and its concentration stay high in my body throughout the day

(23-07-2013, 10:40 PM)lora Wrote:  girls do you know what's the best concentration of saw palmetto should i take ?
i need its anti-testosterone action , i was thinking of taking 160 mg twice , but i just saw one with very good price on amazon from Swanson Premium that is 540mg
will it be so much if i take 540mg twice a day ? i wanna take it twice so as to its action and its concentration stay high in my body throughout the day

Be careful of apples and oranges.

The 160mg you've been taking is a standardized extract. The 540mg you're asking about is full spectrum (basically just dried herb straight up without ANY extraction processing.)

As far as "potency" goes, the 540mg whole herb is VERY weak. You'd be much better off taking the standard extract twice.

thanks very much AbiDrew85 , but i've a question , isn't there 540 mg concentration and standardized extract ?
and what about the 320 mg from doctors best ? it's standardized extract , is it ok or this high concentration that i can't take twice a day ?

i just asked timarie this and she gives me this useful information that i don't wanna lose it so i'll keep it here

lora Wrote: so timarie why did you love the pig placenta ? and what are you doing now , still taking the last one of it you bought or stopped it ?
i wonder if the sheep placenta has the same effect of pig placenta ?
as i don't like the pig one actually , its disgusting for me and my religion recommended not to use pig things if not Absolutely necessary .

and what's the brand of fenugreek and puraria mirifica did you use ?
and do you have any idea which is better Noogleberry or brava system or self massage ?

Hi again, Lora...

As I mentioned above, I took a cycle-long break; therefore, I stopped it. But I just resumed today. I am still using the Asahi brand that I bought. I loved the pig placenta because I really like the idea of glandular therapy and it was the only thing I was taking at the time that I noticed the most change (set aside the collagen and the MSM, which they say takes months before you can see the effects of which anyway). Although I have no proof that it is an integral part of my routine, a little feeling in my gut tells me it is!

If your religion and belief is not to consume any form of pig, then by all means, don't. That is the beauty of NBE. There are many different options from which you can chose. As you mentioned above, you can take sheep placenta or cow placenta (otherwise known as bovine ovary). I was considering bovine ovary before but decided to go with pig placenta mainly because there are less negative side effects with the pig placenta, AND the Japanese use pig placenta for beautiful skin as well. A win-win in my opinion. I do not know much about the sheep placenta, so maybe that is something that you can look into. I just recall reading somewhere (I believe it was Ginie) that the Japanese use pig placenta because the pig is most compatible with the human body (which is probably why there are no negative side effects).

And I apologize as I don't think I have mentioned the brand of Fenugreek that I use! I use Nature's Way Fenugreek. As for my PM, you can see on my first page that I use Suplife. When I hit a plateau, I may try Ainterol for the sake of 1) increasing the amount of PM per dose and 2) decreasing cost. The price of all these things has.... gotten to me!! Angry

As far as method for circulation, I have seen over and over again that people say you MUST massage! So, there must be some truth to that Wink I personally tried the Chi Massage back before I started my program and noticed a lot of swelling from it-- more than I have ever had during my Luteal Phase (and yes, it is important to note that the swelling occurred during my Luteal Phases). But, my chest still remained pretty full during my Follicular Phases. So, I would recommend the Chi Massage, however, it is monotonous and boring and KILLS your arms. Maybe now that I am doing workouts for my arms, it will hurt me less? As for the Brava System, I did my research on it and it seemed promising, but I figured there was a lot of good results seen by people with the Noogleberry too and it is a LOT less expensive, so better for me to have a cheap screw up than an expensive screw up, right? So far, I have loved the results of my NB. You just need to get the hang of it and know what works best for you. I snoogle, and that works best for me. I have two airlocks so I don't have the frustration of pumping both of the cups at the same time. I also use cocoa butter moisturizing gel by Palmer's to help with keeping suction around my breast, and a sports bra with holes cut out to also hold my cups in place (not sure how necessary this is, but I like it!). I also have a coffee cup lid inside each of my cups so that the suction of the NB pulls less at my nipple. All these things make my NB experience a positive one, but I really didn't like the NB all that much before I found what works for me. You just need to find what works for you! And I really think that the idea of tissue expansion makes using the NB (or the Brava, if you choose) a necessary component to my program, because massage is just good for circulation... the NB and the Brava are good for circulation AND tissue expansion. Another win-win!

(19-07-2013, 03:41 AM)loverstilly Wrote:  I think testosterone is the one that massively bulks muscles... women already bulk up a lot less than men do. And even if you do bulk up that way, it would take AGES, like literally years, so you definitely can stop if you feel that its going the wrong way. A girl friend of mine can do pull ups (no support) but she doesn't look anywhere near bulky. She just looks like a normal skinny girl. Don't have to worry about that. Besides, men who bulk do massive weights, like 100lbs, so as long as you stick to less weight you're fine, just building LEAN muscle.

Im using ON!! Double rich chocolate Smile I heard dynamtize is good too, but haven't tried.

I wish there was a "like" button for this! I back loverstilly up on this one. It is EXTREMELY difficult for a woman to bulk up. I lift over 100lbs (I lift comparable to the men at my gym) and I do not get as big as they do. BUT it is important to know HOW to workout, because when I lift over 100lbs, it is for my glutes, and YES I DO bulk up there! Which, is what I want Tongue But for my upper body, I workout 5 days a week and I workout around 30lbs (depending on the body part being worked) to keep for a more "toned" look and to avoid upper body bulking. It's all about HOW you exercise. And, it may also be helpful to note that it is easier for me to bulk than most women because, although my testosterone levels fall within the normal range, it is still very high (on a normal range of 2-45ng/dL, I fall at 42!). So, chances are likely that it will take even more heavy weights for you to bulk than it will me! And feel free to check out my photos on my workout personal program page: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14868 this is what it looks like when a woman lifts over 100lbs with her legs, consumes over 140 grams of protein a day, and has high testosterone levels! On a side note, I was not working out my upper body at all, and you can see my muscle tone there. I have now been working out my upper body for almost a month (will post photos soon) and only look a little more tone. I would not call myself big at all. See for yourself! And an important thing to note is that it is silly to take protein shakes without working out because protein DOES NOT convert to fat. It simply gets disposed of and is wasted. The reason why people gain fat-weight when they consume protein shakes and do not workout is because of the extra calories in protein shakes, which you can get from consuming other high calorie foods as well. So if you ask for my opinion, if you just want to gain fat-weight, protein shakes are an unnecessary expensive route to take. Just make sure when you eat your foods for gaining fat-weight that they are healthy high-calorie foods with healthy fats! Here is a list of healthy fats recommended by Jamie Eason: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-ea....html#fats

... and a little image to help cement an image of my point made above!    

Thanks for posting all that useful information Smile I didn't know placenta works on the glandular system. I knew it had to be good for nbe but didnt know exactly why but that makes sense Smile

(24-07-2013, 08:08 PM)lora Wrote:  thanks very much AbiDrew85 , but i've a question , isn't there 540 mg concentration and standardized extract ?
and what about the 320 mg from doctors best ? it's standardized extract , is it ok or this high concentration that i can't take twice a day ?

320 mg is standardized extract, so it's double a 160 mg of standardized extract. I'd suggest trying 160 twice first. Then thrice. Only go up to 320 if you REALLY need to.

540mg is NOT a "concentrated" form at all really... It's just basically encapsulated ground herb.

I've used them all at one point or another... lol.

I did end up using 320 thrice, but after a while I started noticing an increase in cellulite around my tummy and upper thighs, so I just quit it completely, and then suddenly started losing all kinds of weight again... So... a buyer beware about that.

Honestly I'd seriously suggest trying JUST spearmint, MAYBE something like hops or another pro-aromatase but in extreme moderation. Women really seriously do need at least some testosterone still. We don't want to annihilate it, and we don't really want to play with saw palmetto usually either... it does cause an increased resistance to weight loss at the very least (which I do realize isn't really something you seem concerned about, but it seems to be FAT that it increases the resistance of!) and many, like myself, have noticed cellulite problems using it.

How important do you think pig placenta is in your program? Any inputs would be welcome.. I know timarie said its very crucial in hers..

you know girls i'm really missing the like button on facebook here,
thanks so much for all of you , you've helped me a lot and i really wish that you still with me in this long journey , i really believe that you are the most important success factor on it Smile .
this is my new thread , i hope that you follow me on it , i still have many questions and i'll need you there very much .
thanks a lot . Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/editpost.php?pid=81180&processed=1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon