Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My starting program :) fingers crossed!

Hey everyone, my name is Tara. I'm a 34A, 23 years old, 5'6", 120lbs. My goal is a C cup. My Mom and my sister, and most of my family in general got lucky enough to have a C or bigger. You'd think with my genes I'd have gotten a nice pair of girls too, but I guess I got skipped lol.

I've been doing aloooooot of research for awhile now, and I've finally decided to start a program based on what I've read, success stories, information on herbs, hypnosis, etc. But basically what I feel will be best for *me* in particular.

So, here's what I'm going to try:
Fennugreek
Wild yam
Evening primrose
Dandelion root

Also, I plan on trying PM. I've heard great things about it, but I want to wait for my next cycle so that I can start it on the proper schedule, that way it doesn't upset my periods.

Massaging 10 minutes in the morning with organic flaxseed oil.
Massaging 10 minutes in the evening with wild yam cream.

Also I listen to this video while I do my massage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

I'm not sure if it works, but it makes my boobies tingle a bit(that's a good sign, right? lol) Anyway, it helps me make sure I get my full 10minutes in with massage, and I'm sure it can't hurt Smile

Aside from that, I'm trying to exercise and eat healthier in general. I figure the less toxins in my body, the better. Been making a lot of green smoothies with kale, apples, cucumbers, etc. I try to have one every morning.

I'm not sure what it's called but I've been doing a few "exercises" too. Basically you just bend your arms and hold them in front of you, and push your palms together, alternating your grip. It's supposed to be good for your pecs which can make your breasts look fuller. There's another one where you put your arms in the same position, grasp your forearms, and make little pulling motions. This girl I know says she used to do it before bed when she was younger and SWEARS that's what made her DDs grow. Who knows!

Anyway! I'll be keeping track of my progress here Smile any suggestions, feedback, or questions are more than welcome! HAPPY GROWING!

Okay so, I've changed up my plan a bit, been doing it for about 2 weeks now and i've seen some definite results!

I'm taking fennugreek once a day, two capsules. I took out the other supplements. I'm just taking the fennugreek and some other vitamins(green tea, caroteen, aloe, multivitamin, not NBE related)

I'm listening to the subliminals in the morning with massage, with flax oil. At night when I go to bed I listen to Steve G. Jones' breast enhancement hypnosis.

Alot of hypnosis is visualizing the breasts you want, as funny as that sounds.. But I've been looking at pictures and visualizing on a daily basis. I really think the hypnosis is what's doing it.

I've definitely gotten almost another cup size already, my A cups are getting pretty tight. I'd say about a half inch at least. My girls feel so full and perky! I'm so excited it's working!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon