Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

@Karren: Any pump that can controll the pressure?

Others are off course also welcome to answer, I just thought of Karren since she likes to invent things and search for alternative possibilitiesSmile

I was thinking if there is a sort of a pump with controller that functions similar to bravas smartbox, like always keeping the same pressure in the vacuum?

this is something i want info on too! the brava smart box costs $600 which has gotta be way overprced for what it is. im worried if my sport box ever broke id be in trouble

sorry I totally missed this.... I haven't found any kind of pump that will automatically keep the pressures at a constant level.... I've gotten around this by using domes that have no hoses..... so they don't leak... but those chinese therapy cups look like they would also work... the problem with all the systems out there is the hoses and fittings all leak... some a little and some a lot... I use large plastic cups or mugs I buy at Walmart or Target or large 4" pct pipe caps at Home Depot.... and slip the hose between the cup and my skin and draw the air out to the pressure I want then pull the those out.... I use a lotion as a lubricant.... and the pressure doesn't bleed off and stays attached for hours.... 4-6..... I need to post like a tutorial.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon