Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped, gonna start a new prog. Comments?

Hi all, my first post here after lurking couple months. Smile
And sorry about all typos im gonna do, im writing with my phone and english is not my native.

I'm turning 23 soon. My breast has stayed same since i was 12-13. Its been causing me a huge lack of comfidence because im not a typical super thin gal with small breasts. I've been overwight and I store fat mostly belly, arms, back and legs but not even an inch to my boobs. After losing weight and doing exercises to build up lower body i'm now a mix of an apple and a pear.

Measurements (haha i never used inches before)

Bust 33.5
Under bust 30. 5
Waist 26.5
Hips 38

Goal : to boobs ill take everything i can get Big Grin not expecting a huge cans.
Butt : bigger buns with exercise.
Waist: smaller waist with callanetics, no crunches etc. At all.

Boob plan: Chi rotations min.200 / day.
A extract, which contains dandelion root, nettle, and a red clover.
Another extract with hops by night.
Spearmint tea ,2 cups
Maca 1000 mg.
L-argine 500 mg.
Push-ups twice a week.

The way my body stores fat and that i have some facial hair makes me guess i might be slightly testosterone dom. Not sure about that.

Please, feel free to comment and correct if i have understood something wrong.

Just be sure you make the spearmint tea correctly... bring water to boiling and stuff like 2 tea bags in for one and keep boiling for like 10 minutes before letting steep while it cools to drinkable temperature... Add flavorings and drink. Honey is really yummy with it.

And I hope it's 100% spearmint and not one of the "mixed" varieties.

Honestly that was just too much work for me and I switched to capsules and am now considering just eating whole leaves when I switch again in the future.

Hi AbiDrew, the tea I'm using is pure spearmint. But now i know i have to stew it way longer than I used to. I think by time i have to make order to iHerb and buy all in capsule form since i can't drink tea all day long if there's no toilet nearby. Big Grin

Now I've done massage with a regular lotion. I'm gonna try flaxseed oil what I bought to my dog. Big Grin I also find an interesting product for nbe, Urtekram Flaxseed + Primrose oil (14 %). Do you think that would be worth of purchasing?

So i gave up of red clover and i will add fenugreek as AbiDrew suggested. Then I have a phyto progesterone in my program.

Now i've been taking:

L-argine, ramping from 500 mg to 1500mg
EPO 1500mg
Maca 500->1500mg
Alfalfa 910 mg
Hops 1800 mg

+ Fish oil 650 mg
C-vitamin

Seeds, peanuts, avocados, good fats in nutrition

Today I felt so disappointed of my body... why o why i ended up to have a fat belly etc while my bun is flat as pancake and breasts like 12-years old girl.
I have some extra in my body totally in wrong places.. i wish i could feel attractive some day Sad

But! I think my girls didn't loose all that swelling that i had in my lutheal. This is happening first time of my nbe journey.
I'll keep my head up Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon