Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rateset's hardcore programme: Brava+ Bosom Beauty+Swansons BO+Volufiline+Biovea cream

Brick 

My starting size is I would say 32AA, they are actually different in sizes, I am very skinny and in my thirties.

Brava 05.07.2013
I started only 10 days ago, I manage to wear it around 8hours during the week, but I also do Bosom Beauty for ca 2hours (in total around 10h pumping per day). I work and that takes around 10h a day, so it is just not possible to do more Brava during the week, I simply need 2-3 hours to do some other things in life. On the weekends I wear it for 12h and do also a bit more BB(total around 15h pumping per day). Wearing brava takes more than just a couple of weeks, maybe I will have to wear it for a half a year or so, I cannot do just brava in my life for 6months. I did get a rush, I get backaches and if I use stronger suction it itches more and is more uncofortable..But the swelling is better with the stronger suction. The swelling stays really nice even 6h after the suction, after 8h it is less and after 10h only little is left, but definitely some swelling is still there. And after 10h I pump again. I am waiting for the day when the swelling will still stay even 10h later, that is actually supposed to happen, some people reported the swelling started to stay longer after the week 5 or so. It would be better if I could pump already after 6h, then I would always have the biggest swelling, but that is just not possible. Before Brava I used NB for around 3monts for 2-6h a day.
I also use BB and like it, especially to get the initial swelling, but brava gives me more swelling than BB, even with the normal lower suction from the smartbox. And somehow I think, if this things work at all for me, at the moment I believe it will be more to attribute to brava than BB.

Swanson's BO 17.07.2013
I just started todaySmile I will try with 1000mg first. My temperature is 37°C or even 37.1°C so I am trying first without other supplements like Kelp etc, I also have pituary gland, will use if raw ovary alone does not work. I tried herbs before (Wonderup-5months, ProCurves-2,5months,PerfectCurves-2months -- all with no results or really minimal effect, we can call that no effect). I would have tried Bountiful Breasts first, but I cannot get it in Europe, so that's why I chose Swanson, if you buy like 9monts supply BB is not that expensive either and ultra breast I just dont't trust, not an option for me.

Volufiline+Biovea PM cream mid June2013
For the topicals I use Volufiline platinum, the cream from Japan that claims to have 10% volufiline. Actually I do not have such a good feeling with this cream since I don't really believe it has 10% volufiline, it does not look very trustworthy to me and it also has parabensAngry I also use a volufiline cream from PUPA, but I think I will not reorder it, maybe I will try Aumenti. I also already have Breast Success cream and will try it, but someohow I don't expect too much from it.
I also use Biovea's PM cream since I read about the positive experiences with it.

At the moment I cannot not say if anything works, since I pump all the time, maximum break between the sessions is 10h so I always have at least a little bit of swelling left. Even if I do get results some day (hopefully) I will not be able to say if it was BO or Brava or BB or topicals.
And the reason for using also BO etc with brava is that firstly brava gives normally just a modest increase in size, secondly it takes a lot of time, so the idea isSmile- to get more and in shorter time. Results are with brava sort of guaranteed, but they are very modest and that for incredibly a lot of work and commitment. A cup size more is great, but to be honest in order not to look too small I need at least a full B even though I am skinny with small frame. With the swelling I can see now how it would look like and a full A still looks too small on my frame, at least for my taste and that is what actually matters. And with brava most of the people managed to get around one cup size more and when they tried second time around the gains were even less then that, so addition to brava is not a bad idea I think. I also hope that the gap between them (4cm, around 1,5") will become smaller or at very best will disappear some day, that is as important as the size, they look much nicer and appear bigger without the space between them.

Brava a month update
Time flies even if you're not having funSmile Its already a month on brava! Well I measured myself around 11-12hours after the session and there are some gains:
before brava: 86cm- 34.4"
after one month with brava: 88cm -35.2"
I find it hard to measure because you press the nipples so if it's 1cm more or less (depending on how hard you press) I am never sure, but I am sure I have 2cm more, I just don't know if it's only swelling or real growth.

The reddness has gotten less, the itchiness is not better and I got strange damage to the skin, I don't know how to explain that. There are two kinds of damage, something that looks like a sort of a small wart, secondly my skin peels a lot and the second type is like a small piece of the skin was torn and is hanging..sorry, I just don't know how to explain it. I do worry, not happy about it at all, but at the moment I hope that is just temporary. My back still hurts, but it starts aching after a longer time, all in all I still don't sleep well.

I also still use Bosom Beauty and I like it, I think that is a good addition to brava. I still pump around 10h during the week (with both) and 15on weekends, but the next 2weeks I will be able to do 15h every day. But only for 2weeks, it is better to have more swelling, but I plan to do this till the rest of the year and I cannot quit my job for brava! I also ordered Fröhle, but I still did not receive it. I ordered it mostly because of the cups. The large cups that I use are 12cm diameter, but with soft rings it is only 11cm and Fröhles cups are with the soft ring 13,5cm and I also hope that they are softer, in addtion to that silicon rings do not wear off that fast as foam rings. I want more at the centre of the chest, more fullness and at the moment both pumps (brava and BB) make them even more appart first and then couple of hours later when they relax they are closer together than before, but I would really prefer not to make them wider appart first than they normally are. With brava it has to be the case, but with BB I can use bigger cups and the rim isn't that wide. The space between them gets smaller, but when I pump again it gets wider again, than after a couple of hours the gap gets smaller also depending on the bra, in the end I don't really know how much smaller it became. I prefer that they fill in first and then grow outwards, I don't like it when there is a gap between breasts, big breast can also be widely spaced, I don't wish that. I also ordered nipple covers to protect the nipples and areolas from stretching, I do not like the way pumping changes them, it makes them cone-shaped.

Swanson's BO
I ramped up to 1750g, I do not have any tingles or pains, maybe sometimes some sensations, not sureSmile, if I do, I would compare it with needles in my breasts. If I don't feel anythin in a week I think I will ramp up till 2000g, than try adding pituary, I do not know exactly. I cannot even know if it works, I do have some gains, but I believe it is from pumping, but I cannot really know if its from pumping or BO or both. I would prefer to get some "normal" growth too, not only from stretching.

Volufiline+Biovea PM cream
I am also still using Volufiline Platinum and Breast Success and Bioveas PM cream. No idea if it works since I am doing so many things at the same time.

Brava two months update
Well my skin issues got much better, but the measuring tape is a bit discouraging. I still measure 88cm (and this month for 2weeks I was doing a 15-16hours sessions), but they are a bit fuller. The strange thing is, that the smaller one is wider than the other one, but still noticable smaller, I hope the other one will also start widening. When I swell up to 90cm they start looking like normal breasts and when I swell up to 93cm I am not on the small side any more, I'm not big either, somehow normal size. So the theory says when you reach the size you want like 12h after taking off the domes, you should do the same number of weeks more that you needed to get to that sizeHuh So if want 90cm, which should be realistic, its hard to estimate, but lets say I get there in 4-5 months (2months are already over), so that would mean to do it almost a year!! That is a lot longer than 10weeks. I didn't plan to do it only for 10weeks, but I thougt 6months would be more than enough, I start to doubt that. And I am not only doing brava, I also do BosomBeauty and BO an volufiline..

BB is still good, gives me more swelling, I bought the XL cups, because my breasts are bit wider than the L cup. In the first post I said I wish fullness, don't want a gap, well, that aspect is progressing, but slowly, I still need more fullness.

Swanson's BO
I ramped up to 2g and I also take 180mg pituary, no idea if it works. But I will try to order Bountiful Breasts, so we will see if I'll get them or they'll be sent back and I will lose some money, I'take the risk.

Volufiline+Biovea PM cream
Still using both. I bought another jar of volufiline platinum and Aumenti.

Hey, congrats on your gains! As a person who started her journey and then dropped it and now has to stat again I say --do not drop it, usually any method needs around a year to see good results, and then maintenance. 10-14 hours a day dedicated to just breasts is indeed very long, but it will take as much as it will take. A lot of people have good/great results with just herbs and massages, or with noogleberry. But everything takes time. A year passes very fast anyway, and at the end you will either have boobs or you wont. Smile

Kudos to your dedication. I find it annoying to noogle 2 hours a day but am still extremely determined to do it until results arrive. And I can only imagine how it is to do this 12 hours a day.

ThanksSmile Well brava is less work than NB, I just put it on and sleep, but I also do Bosom Beauty, that is actually more work and annoying, but I get much more swelling with it. Pumping wasn't my first choice, I started with herbs and topicals, but had no results, only then I decided to start pumping, I didn't like the idea of pumping at all, determination was to get some results when I am doing this. My hope is to get to that 93cm and than I would do it in more relaxed manner, I would keep doing something, but not hardcoreSmile Swallowing some pills isn't much work I could continue with that, but pumping forever...Sad would be really a punishment

yes it would suckBig Grin(pumping forever). I have another problem - I do get results from topicals and pills, but i gain weight all over ...so really do not dare take anything, as I am already fatter than i would like. I should really buy brava...as I envy your results. Smile

You don't need to envy my results, they aren't that great, this month the measuring tape showed no progress, I got just a bit of fullness, BUT that was 12h after the session. The other day I had a 15h break between the sessions and that makes quite a difference, my fullness was rather gone, so it is more like a short time swelling than gain! Even after 12h its still just swelling, I believe with time the swelling just lasts longer, which is the first step to growth. I think if I would stop now my gains would be minimal, so its really a joke about the 10 weeks, it would mean you should reach your desired size in 5 weeks. Maybe the people who have more tissue can get fast results only with pumping, but I think for the others it would take centuries to get a descent growth just with pumping. In other words, my pills have to work too, otherwise reaching even my first goal would be in the far future.

WOW..>! You should call your program, THE ULTIMATE SYNERGY. haha. Wow. I get overwhelmed easily and such a program would have lost me a loooong time ago. Kuddos to your ability to take all of those up and hopefully continue to follow through with them!

I am thinking of trying Swanson's or BB soon myself, so I will be interested in following your progress. Also, from the research I have done in the past, the skin problems are pretty common from the Brava. I remember reading a trick that someone used to help their skin, but it was so long ago now that I cannot remember Sad But I'm sure it's still out there on the internet somewhere! And I agree with you about those who have more to work with, reap more results. I also tend to think that metabolism has a pretty significant impact on breast growth, as well. Do you have a high metabolism? My muscles gobble up anything I put into my body like it was only a morsel Dodgy I'm beginning to learn this about myself and have decided to embrace the mentality of "go big, or go home" so I think I will be switching my pig placenta out for the bovine ovary (apparently the ovary is a stronger form of glandular therapy than pig placenta). Just having a hard time choosing between Swanson's and BB...

Big Grin I know my program is a bit crazy, but actually I thought there were a few people here who dedicate incredibly much effortSmile As I said I plan to do it hardcore only till I reach the 93cm, cause that looks good, maybe I will even post some pictures, my progress is clearly visible on pictures (but as I sadly noticed the other day we still speak about the swelling 12h after the session, not gains, but this swelling 12h later looks different every month, but then again till now I only have before brava and 2 months to compare). And with the large swelling like only one hour after the session I can also see my first goal-what I work forSmile. I just thought I will have a measurable change every month, so that I can estimate how much time it will take, well this month I had no change on the measuring tape, but somehow I believe/hope at the end of september I will,since I get more swelling lately, but even then I have to see what happens at the end of october and then I can finally make an estimate how long it will take. I would like to know my progress rate (like 1cm in one month or two months,hopefully not three, with pumping it should be possible to determine it). You dedicate a lot of time to sports, that is also very ambitious and not easy, I think its harder than pumping.

I would choose BB over swanson, I had to take swanson since I thougt I cannot get BB in Europe, now I ordered BB, but its a risk, it is very possible that the customs will send it back. Somehow I think BB would work better, its strange that we take around 2000mg swanson and with BB you take only 1000mg and it works?! And as for the price it costs 44$ pro month in 9months supply, that is not that expensive.

Yeah! I was actually really surprised that a year's worth of BB was notably less expensive than a year's supply of UB. So that easily canceled that one out of the picture for me! The only issue for me is that I feel leery about companies that over-advertise their products (like they're overcompensating, you know?). So I was considering Swanson's but really wanted to see first others' experience with both products. And, actually, in a day's recommended dosage of BB (3 pills) there is 1545mg (515mg per pill). And, to be fair, you have only been on 2g of Swanson's for a little over a week, right (going off of posts, so correct me if I'm wrong)? So, I guess it's not the matter of it not working (because that is waaaay too short of time to be able to know yet), but more a matter of what you feel most confident with. All I know is that I am having a hard time finding much for testimonies on Swanson's, which is the unfortunate reason why I am defaulting to feeling more confident about BB. But, whatever we choose to take, it is important to feel confident about it... because, a positive attitude will result in positive things!!

But, before I make such an investment, back to researching...
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress! Best of luck to you!!!! Keep us posted Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon