Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

adding magnesium increases growth

(18-07-2013, 09:10 PM)Trillian Wrote:  Do you take any pythoestrogens? I had a thrombosis recently and the doctors told me, that i'm not allowed to take hormones, because they can cause problems with blood clotting. Now i don't dare to take pm. But i really wanted to...what do you think, is it too dangerous?
[/quote]

You mean phytoestrogens?

Phytoestrogens do not behave in the same manner as animal estrogens and are usually actually good for REDUCING risks for things that animal estrogens are supposed to exacerbate...

As for the whole thrombosis thing though... They're required to do that. Even though there's technically really only ONE estrogen clinically proven to increase that risk, and that's premarin. Horse piss, basically.

i seriously wouldn't suggest it. i am taking a low dose of pm every time i use it my leg starts to hurt so i am going to wean off it for good. i have signs of dtv behind my left leg started during pregnancy of my last child i haven't had it checked yet but i started on the magnesium 100mg daily and a lot of the swelling in it has went down so im hoping this will fix my leg. i am weary of hormonal herbs some are not some will say it is great and amazing but i think if you have direct orders to stay away from hormonal herbs to take that advice to heart. there are FOODS that can help increase size and message is highly effective. lavender is "said" to increase size but i haven't done any research on that yet. magnesium alone has given me a lot of tingles pains and swelling in the past 4 days. compaired to pm /and pc that ive used to 3 months with no response from breast tissue aka tingles or pains. pc however has helped me with anxiety. Smile

(17-07-2013, 07:26 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  sorry i can't provide links via cell phone but do some research on this. magnesium increases bust size i just found this out today as i am on my 3rd day of magnesium suppliment only bought it because my body "felt" low craving things like fish oysterd coconut milk. 3rd day seeing swelling more so the any in the past 3 months. some research i found suggested magnesium heightens growth receptors in breast cells again sorry no links! Sad i hate my phone.... finally, my deep vein thrombosis symtoms are subsiding after a year of pain i haven't had insurance so i couldn't afford to have it checked swelling is gone today and almost all the large purple veins are back to norm. i read today magnesium terminates blood clotts on webmd. so this is probably why my body started craving magnesium in the first place. i love when things work out. always listen to your body Smile ps. my boobies HURT LIKE HELL.

You are probably right about this : "Magnesium is very important in optimizing female hormonal balance, and a high-potency, stand-alone product will work in synergy with soy estrogen powerfully".

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/266265...z2ZSq87eWq (step 3)

its still giving me progress. my right breast started to re- develope a "bud" under the nipple this boob was almost completely flat with very tough tissue through out it idk what it is but i even had trouble using that breast for breastfeeding my children it always seemed like it had a tissue clog of some sort. now the surrounding tissue is soft and stretchy? so im wondering if there was calcification in the tissue and the magnesium is terminating it slowly.... well as for the bud it is soar and very sensitive Tongue
Rainbow 

(18-07-2013, 09:10 PM)Trillian Wrote:  Do you take any pythoestrogens? I had a thrombosis recently and the doctors told me, that i'm not allowed to take hormones, because they can cause problems with blood clotting. Now i don't dare to take pm. But i really wanted to...what do you think, is it too dangerous?

It will increase your chances. Please do not gamble with your chances. If your doctor advised it, then it's in your best interest not to. There are more than one type than have been shown to have effects on thrombosis. You don't want to risk TTT.

On a sidenote, this is something I've known but never really did, If I can I might add in magnesium to assist with growth.

i did not take it yesterday for an entire day iam currently off of pm and pc. no tingles or pains at all yesterday i just took a mag. tablet about 30mins ago and am already getting some pains in my righty it's def. the mag i now know for sure Smile i may have found my answer Smile i will be taking these mag. for 1 full month by themselves to see if i get any growth i will add hyno every now and then but im going to try to only take the mag suggested dose for female is 350mg and 400mg for male, ive only been taking 100mg so tomorrow i am going to up it to 200mg for a week make sure i dont have any allergy issues ect. my body is extremely sensitive to things sometimes so i have to go slow

Any further results, ab?

(19-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Any further results, ab?

I seriously don't think you will get a reply. It looks like this member has not even visited in like 2 yrs.

(19-12-2015, 09:42 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(19-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Any further results, ab?

I seriously don't think you will get a reply. It looks like this member has not even visited in like 2 yrs.

That and I have about 1000mgs magnesium a day and it didn't do a thing for my boobs.. ?

(19-12-2015, 10:47 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  That and I have about 1000mgs magnesium a day and it didn't do a thing for my boobs.. ?

That's too bad, I have to take magnesium due to some of my meds depleting it. I get cramps if I don't. Was hoping there was something to it. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon