Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So confused- no idea where to start

Hi ladies!

So I have fenugreek herbal capsules as well as saw palmetto. How much should I take of each to begin? I really have no idea. I also have no cream or anything like that to do breast massages. Should I mix my lotion with lavendar essential oil? That's all I got! Suggestions please- been browsing this but there is so much

Help!

Your fenugreek is probably whole fenugreek seed, but is your saw palmetto whole herb too or is it saw palmetto extract? That's the first thing you need to be sure about before you can know how much to take.

fenugrek--
As a rough guide you will need to take fenugrek often and regularly. I would suggest at least 6 610 mg capsules a day. That is taking two with breakfast, lunch and dinner. This should be enough to see results.

If you feel you need more then you can increase it to 3 x capsules, 3 times daily. Anywhere between 6 – 12 610 mg capsules a day is adequate. I do however suggest you take the dosages at separate times, rather than all 12 capsules at once.

One side effect I noticed when taking fenugreek is that I started to smell really sweet, like maple syrup. I’m serious! I’m not the only one either. Many women notice this unusual side effect when taking fenugreek.

If this happens to you it means you are taking the correct amount of fenugreek. It may also mean that you no longer need that extra spray of perfume for a while. I know my husband never complained of his new sweet smelling wife!
---------------------------------------------------

as to "saw palmetto"
there is very little data on it - so its unknown what its safe dose level is , or negative side effects,

fenugrek has been used for thousands of years and appears to be reasonably safe,

all of this is copy and paste
----------------------------------------------------

first --only take one chemical after a few weeks of no bad systems then you can add another,

Taking Pills that have many herbs in them is very risky,

I agree with the above post. Could you provide more information about what exactly you have?

In the mean time, one place you could start is excercising! Here is an exercise which can give you a headstart to your results.

Lie down on a mat.
Hold one weight in each hand and extended your arms out at shoulder
level.
Raise both arms straight up together above your body, keeping your elbow slightly bent, so that the weights meet over your chest.
Return the weighs out to your sides at shoulder height.
Repeat the exercise 13 to 15 times.

Not only will this make your breasts look more perky and full, its a great excercise Smile

(25-07-2013, 03:03 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  as to "saw palmetto"
there is very little data on it - so its unknown what its safe dose level is , or negative side effects,

Uh. Not true. Plenty of data on it. And also... most people really shouldn't be taking it.

Females, taking it when you don't need to, the worse that'll happen is fat related. Not really anything unhealthy, just harder to lose weight and more cellulite.

Males... Well... It depends. There's a LOT of information out there though, just have to look for it.

(01-08-2013, 01:24 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Uh. Not true. Plenty of data on it. And also... most people really shouldn't be taking it.

Females, taking it when you don't need to, the worse that'll happen is fat related. Not really anything unhealthy, just harder to lose weight and more cellulite.

Males... Well... It depends. There's a LOT of information out there though, just have to look for it.

Wait so how do you know if you need fenugreek?

(01-09-2013, 12:27 PM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  

Wasn't talking about fenugreek. Saw palmetto is not fenugreek...

(01-09-2013, 12:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 12:27 PM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  

Wasn't talking about fenugreek. Saw palmetto is not fenugreek...

My bad sorry! I accidentally read females as fenugreek my bad!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon