Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Deer Exercise to stop menstruation

I learned about the female deer exercise through reading the Tao of Sexology and was very surprised to see it here. What I am more surprised by is the fact that no one here seems to know its true purpose. The deer exercise is an ancient Chinese method of family planning and balancing the glandular system. The chi rotations are only half of the exercise. Kegels make up the second half. They feel ceasing menstruation is beneficial because your body would then use the blood and nutrients you would ordinarily lose. AND you won't get pregnant lol.

I unfortunately never remember the kegels while massaging but I'm sure the added nutrients would be beneficial to NBE.

Since so any ladies are doing kegels and chi rotations anyway, does anyone else want to see if we can cease our menses? x) I'd imagine that cycling herbs wouldn't be necessary if it works.

This site is no where near as in-depth as my book but here's some info on the full exercise and benefits:

http://www.zenacupuncture.ca/oxytocin-an...-exercise/

I've heard of that, but I feel doubtful that one could actually stop their cycle completely. There are a ton of far out claims associated with that exercise, I'll believe it when I see it!

I would be interested in hearing how it goes for other people though. I tried the full exercise for a little while, but didn't see any reason to continue.

I don't see why one part of the exercise (breast massage) would work and not the other half...

I think it has helped to reduce the flow a bit in my case (not shortened the duration unfortunately but made it lighter). Until very recently I was on warfarin which caused excessive thinning of the blood and was a big problem for me. Now that I am off the warfarin I am hoping that the situation will get even better!

(30-07-2013, 12:44 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  I think it has helped to reduce the flow a bit in my case (not shortened the duration unfortunately but made it lighter). Until very recently I was on warfarin which caused excessive thinning of the blood and was a big problem for me. Now that I am off the warfarin I am hoping that the situation will get even better!

Thats reassuring CHDchest, thanks! X)

Im doing masaage 3 times a day wid argan oil ... By rotating breasts in.wards and then squeezng arnd my nipples ... (300 rotations) is this correct.
Size:32B ... Want a size 32/34 full C

Hey guys,According to me that exercises work should be must for the
female because exercise work so good for the body fitness.I like these
easier exercises for the females.....
Yoga
Running
Morning walk
Jumping...

Well I have been off warfarin for 2 months now so I would expect my period to be lighter. This months is the lightest I have had yet. It only lasted for about 36 hours (Tuesday morning when I woke up until mid Wednesday afternoon) and was fairly light. I also didn't need painkillers. So it's worth a try - what do you really have to lose? I should add I am on the pill but have been on it for years so there has been no sudden changes.

I did it but I was on birth control without menstration I did it with rotation s for breast bigger only some instruction s show both options I did it because my breasts swell a lot when I'm sexually stimulated so I think it added to my massage and my overall nbe.

Once you shut your period off, how do you turn it back on again?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon