Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Especially Moms w/Breast/Hormone/Body Issues

(27-07-2013, 05:28 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  i kind of wonder the same thing? if i have a girl will it reverse testosterone! !! lol ugh i do however build muscle tissue fast, faster then I'd say is normal for a woman. if i worked out for a month daily i'd be back to my original riped body! grrs im so lazy Smile have any of you looked into pole fitness? i use to do it was so much fun after 6months i had a 6 pack my butt looked amazing omg i watch old vids from my video diary and check myself out lol >Smile it was great . then i got pregger with #2 and my 6pack is still under all that mom flab hahaha (as long as i flex)

I never tried the pole fitness but always wanted toSmile We don't have anything like that where I live otherwise I already would have lol I'am the same way, it's pretty easy for me to build muscle but I kinda hate it. I don't mind being toned but I hate how I look when I start getting ripped Sad

Really ? I love having a fully ripped out body but i need boobs too cuz otherwise i just look like a boy with long hair :/

(26-07-2013, 06:00 PM)gordysbabe Wrote:  [undefined=undefined]
Hi ladies Smile I breastfed my son for 3 months. During that time I went from prepregnancy size of 34B to a big 34D. My breast where so tender most of the time when I was lactating that I didn't wear my bra that much in the begging and after I dried up I was down to a saggy 34A Sad I think if I would have been wearing a bra faithfully during that whole time I probably could have prevented dome of the sagging. So now I have been doing pushups about 4 days a week and with the exercise and my current Chiyomilkish pm routine I'm back up to a small C cup and my breast are almost as perky as before having my baby Smile Oh and yes I did start growing some hairs around my bellybutton and chin. So unattractive Sad Still looking for something to fix that besides always having to wax. I have been using sp and so far it hasn't been doing much that I can tell anyway. I wonder if having a baby girl would help reverse some of it if boys tend to do that... Not that I'm ready for another baby just yet Smile

I'm glad someone started this thread. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with this issue Smile

So nice to hear from you! Smile

It sounds like the SP isn't that effective at combating unwanted hair growth...snap...

I would love to be able to try out that theory of yours if I knew I could have a girl, but it isn't feasible because I'm getting too old, and my hands are full trying to chase after and out-fox 3 boys, haha! Unless a higher power has other plans!?

This is great that your routine is working for you. Do you have a documented program? So I can check it out & cheer you on?Wink

Quote:have any of you looked into pole fitness? i use to do it was so much fun after 6months i had a 6 pack my butt looked amazing omg i watch old vids from my video diary and check myself out lol >Smile it was great . then i got pregger with #2 and my 6pack is still under all that mom flab hahaha (as long as i flex)

I would love to do pole fitness, but my legs are too darn long! AngryBig Grin Always have been...couldn't go far in gymnastics when I was young because I shot up like a weed. I'm 5'10" Tongue

I always say, if you've done it before you can do it again...so get busy, lol...

But seriously, as school resumes and my oldest enters 1st grade, I'm gonna put the other 2 in Moms morning out, and either take yoga or belly dancing for some me-fitness time. Yay!

(31-07-2013, 04:16 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Really ? I love having a fully ripped out body but i need boobs too cuz otherwise i just look like a boy with long hair :/

I definitely need to keep these boobs too because of my height, shoulder width, long arms/wing span, ha, whatever you want to call it...the boobs tend to get lost...for that matter, I probably need to go up to an E cup size or something?!

******psssst.... I wanted to share something w/you gals & see if it has ever happened to y'all if you've nursed. I just started massage a couple of weeks ago & over the weekend we had a couples night out after I had exercised, massaged, showered, etc. I had some glasses of red wine, and lactation started up on 1 side. Blush Blush Blush I quickly went to the ladies room and stuffed some Kleenex in, & it stopped...but WTH??******

Hi Antigravity Smile yes I have a program here is a link to it. You are welcome to check it out Smile I just started about a month and a half ago so there is not that much on there yet.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15580

(01-08-2013, 07:15 PM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  
(31-07-2013, 04:16 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Really ? I love having a fully ripped out body but i need boobs too cuz otherwise i just look like a boy with long hair :/

I definitely need to keep these boobs too because of my height, shoulder width, long arms/wing span, ha, whatever you want to call it...the boobs tend to get lost...for that matter, I probably need to go up to an E cup size or something?!

******psssst.... I wanted to share something w/you gals & see if it has ever happened to y'all if you've nursed. I just started massage a couple of weeks ago & over the weekend we had a couples night out after I had exercised, massaged, showered, etc. I had some glasses of red wine, and lactation started up on 1 side. Blush Blush Blush I quickly went to the ladies room and stuffed some Kleenex in, & it stopped...but WTH??******

Wow thats interesting.. I read that you stopped breastfeeding in April? You know after I stopped breastfeeding I remember that even like about 6 months later whenever my hubby would play too much with my breasts I would start lactating a little bit. I bet its the massage that triggered it.

Well, I'm older than you Wink
I breast fed for a total of six years of my life. My breasts are bigger than when I started but not very big by society standards. They are still pretty perky but do have some heaviness toward the bottom.

One of my main body issues is the loose skin on my belly and stretch marks. Is surgery the only option for that?

Hi! First, i am so glad i found this forum but even more happier to find this thread. I am 29, a mother of 2, i have a 5 yr old girl and a 16 month old boy. I breast fed my daughter for almost 2 yrs and my son for 10 months I stopped breastfeeding January of this year. I am 5'1, weighs around 105lbs, Asian. I was a good 32B pre pregnancy, 32D during my first pregnancy and my 1st breastfeeding, after that my breasts went down to a 32A. I went to 32C during my 2nd pregnancy. After weaning, my boobs deflated to an AA!!! Not only that, i was soooo skinny, weighed around 90-95 lbs. After having my son, i hated my body, it was ssoooo straight i lost my curves!! I never had big boobs but i was content having a full and erect 32B before getting pregnant. But they went down to being flat and even my ass!!! I lost a lot of hair too, i hated how my face looked, and my skin no matter how often i put on moisturizers it was ssoooo dry and aged looking, with an overly stretched tummy. I was soooo depressed that i was even desperate to have a boob job until i found this site! This forum was my lifesaver. It led me to read about my "why's?" about my hormonal imbalance, insomia, depression, mood swings, why i always blame my husband (lol) about everything..why i was soo unhappy even lost my sex drive (whew!). I have been lurking and reading and researching for over 2 months now. I started my herbs journey last June, and I officially started my PM routine last month. I do massage with flax seed in the morning and night and noogle after. I try to do the chi massage combined with a little bit of fat transfer massage. I also take other supplements like msm, vit c, collagen, multi vits, vit b6, calcium and my newly added- magnesium. And thanks to one of the members here, Autumn, because of her, i realized that I was wearing a wrong size of bra. I who has soggy/deflated breasts from breastfeeding benifited that wearing a perfect size band (tight fit) and a one cup size bigger than yours will perfectly hold your breast and enhance its shape. Geez, i wish i can explain pretty good how she did about scooping the fats around your boobs into the cups, etc. i'll try to look for that thread she wrote. That, and with the massage, and the herbs, I had growth. I'll be staying in tune on this thread to get more helpful tips with mommies like me Smile this is brilliant! Smile

(02-08-2013, 03:45 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  Well, I'm older than you Wink
I breast fed for a total of six years of my life. My breasts are bigger than when I started but not very big by society standards. They are still pretty perky but do have some heaviness toward the bottom.

One of my main body issues is the loose skin on my belly and stretch marks. Is surgery the only option for that?

Hi Summerglow (I love ur name because I'm an outdoors summer girl at heart -- riskily typing on an IPad at the pool atm in fact, ha,ha Smile,

We moved from sunny Cali to this forsaken place a year ago & I miss it terribly!

Well at least your breasts are bigger than "when you started" than most b'feeders, it seems, according to what most people are saying on here, right? But, if you are like me, there is always room for improvement.Big Grin. I haven't lost any size in my bust since weaning...yet....yet.... But they are a little saggier than I'd like. Exercise & diet & massage is improving the bottom-heaviness quite a bit, thank goodness...a lot because it is summer, I think.

Now loose skin & stretch-marks aren't a problem for me on my belly...again, yet... I do have a MD appt. on Fri. Because the pooch on my lower abdomen doesn't seem right; I've been asked if I'm expecting again Blush It just doesn't feel right...almost like a mass/lump, & that has me concerned with trying anything new on the NBE side of things.

What have you used for ur skin/stretch marks if anything?

Have you tried: massage with vitamin e, collagen, light glove brushing, or any of the amino acids like alpha-lipoic (spell?) for the skin issues? Pig placenta? lol, ha,ha Smile. I'm just throwing some suggestions out there based on my readings of the Japanese women, oh & POTUS' wife , Michele uses some apple-derived serum it's been reportedBig Grin

Do you have a program posted? Let us known so we can cheer you on...Smile

Best to you,
AG

(02-08-2013, 05:36 AM)Cici Wrote:  ... I started my herbs journey last June, and I officially started my PM routine last month. I do massage with flax seed in the morning and night and noogle after. I try to do the chi massage combined with a little bit of fat transfer massage. I also take other supplements like msm, vit c, collagen, multi vits, vit b6, calcium and my newly added- magnesium. And thanks to one of the members here, Autumn, because of her, i realized that I was wearing a wrong size of bra. I who has soggy/deflated breasts from breastfeeding benifited that wearing a perfect size band (tight fit) and a one cup size bigger than yours will perfectly hold your breast and enhance its shape. Geez, i wish i can explain pretty good how she did about scooping the fats around your boobs into the cups, etc. i'll try to look for that thread she wrote. That, and with the massage, and the herbs, I had growth. I'll be staying in tune on this thread to get more helpful tips with mommies like me Smile this is brilliant! Smile

Hi Cici:

It's wonderful to hear about you and how quickly you've adjusted to NBE...if you are anything like me, you are super busy, too. It's great that you have a boy and a girl! Smile

I know what you mean about bra sizing...I prefer to do most of my shopping on-line but I just had to return a bra because it didn't fit right/too small. I was trying to find something saxy for my husband for a change in like 7 years, lol, and apparently these full-coverage bras that my mom bought for me at Xmas time fit a lot differently. I guess I'm going to have to break down and hit Macy's or Fredericks or somewhere, but I really don't want Jane Doe sales lady nosing in on my girls, lol, I'm just private like that, lol...

Please keep us updated on ur progress or if u have a program thread.

Peace & Hugs,
AG

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon