Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Restart with fenugreek boobie greed! i think

Brick 

After gaining about 5 cup sizes with pueraria, msm and massage i took 4 months off of nbe and birth control including weight gain and loss with no loss to measurements still at 43 or more inches.
this was my old thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12996
and this pictiure is today 2 days after period at 43inches

My new program
Start 43in
Goal 46in

Fenugreek seed
starting at 3gs as tea or eating them.
Msm 3gs
multivitamin
chi rotation massage with pure coconut oil 2 or 3 times a day while listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c
mostly to set a time as i hate to count rotations.

I like to keep things simple so I am hoping this will work any comments would be helpful especially on using fenugreek if its possible to just eat the seeds i am using because here its easy to buy and very cheap mine was 2.50euros for 150gram.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So perfect. Sigh. Makes me want to go out and buy the stuff you've been using.

Good luck!! You look wonderful by the way!!

(25-07-2013, 07:43 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  So perfect. Sigh. Makes me want to go out and buy the stuff you've been using.
thanks so much you and emily!
i think il put up a better pic tomorrow though this webcam is all dark and makes me look different some how.
yes i think pueraria was very strong for me that was all from taking it less than a year i was happy but it did worry me a little by being so fast and i didnt have a cycle from birth control so now im trying a weaker herb and off of birth control for a more gentle program.

You look greatSmile If u want permanent growth with fenugreek alone u will have to slowly ramp up to a really high dosage. 5g-8g I think. Otherwise u can add another herb like fennel, RC, goat rue or whatever else u want. Good luck!!!

44in!!!!! wooow I am so shocked, I have a whole inch of swelling from my program already.

well in just a 3 days have not even added msm yet and now i dont think i will add it for a month at least since this seems very effective beggining.
all i did was the massages with rockmelon 2 times per day and 1g of fenugreek 3 times a day 1 soaked overnight in a glass of cold water drunk in the morning then i eat the seeds then before lunch i just eat a gram then before bed i eat another gram. I have also been eating less than normal.
I also smoke and drink alot of strong coffee i know these are things your meant to avoid for nbe but my goal for next month is to quit smoking and join the gym need to work on my but measurement.

i am thinking now maybe my body just responds much faster than average to nbe well any change really i loose but also gain weight very fast and easily too if i exercise i gain muscle very fast also - could this mean i have some sort of imbalance, think should i take a hormone test or something.

(28-07-2013, 02:47 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  44in!!!!! wooow I am so shocked, I have a whole inch of swelling from my program already.

well in just a 3 days have not even added msm yet and now i dont think i will add it for a month at least since this seems very effective beggining.
all i did was the massages with rockmelon 2 times per day and 1g of fenugreek 3 times a day 1 soaked overnight in a glass of cold water drunk in the morning then i eat the seeds then before lunch i just eat a gram then before bed i eat another gram. I have also been eating less than normal.
I also smoke and drink alot of strong coffee i know these are things your meant to avoid for nbe but my goal for next month is to quit smoking and join the gym need to work on my but measurement.

i am thinking now maybe my body just responds much faster than average to nbe well any change really i loose but also gain weight very fast and easily too if i exercise i gain muscle very fast also - could this mean i have some sort of imbalance, think should i take a hormone test or something.

Damn. Wow.... Wish I responded like that!

I didn't really stick to this I was so busy and moved in with my boyfriend I gained then lost 15lbs yes I yoyo weight started running again so I can say it gave me swelling but I didn't stick to it properly so lost the extra inch.
Also I think the smell I don't like it.
I am starting bovine ovary program soon but might come back to fenugreek sometime.

That is fantastic! Your girls look beautiful. I am so happy to hear that you have kept your results and! Seem to be getting more. I love simple programs!

Hey, you look awesome! Would it be possible to post any full-length pics? Blush If I can see your bone structure I can try and work out if I have a hope in hell of ever looking like this Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon