Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30 Days to a Better Bust! Chest Exercise Challenge

Rainbow 

So the challenge is to do chest exercises to help your chest firm up and breasts look larger.

Here's the rules: Pick one chest exercise to do

Pick a start and end date that is 30 days apart.

For the first week do 10x of your chosen chest exercise

For the second week do 15x of your chosen chest exercise

For the third week do 20x of your chosen exercise

For the fourth week do 25x of your chosen exercise

On day 30, smile because you made it and have perky and bigger breasts! =)

My chosen exercise is lift pec press:

Lie on your back, 5-pound weights by your side.
Contract your abs.
Hold the weights next to your armpits with elbows pointing out to the sides.
Count to 2 as you push the weights up.
Count to 4 as you lower the weights back down to the starting position.

I'll be starting today! Good luck to whoever joins!

(25-07-2013, 08:44 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  [color=#708090]So the challenge is to do chest exercises to help your chest firm up and breasts look larger.

Here's the rules: Pick one chest exercise to do

Pick a start and end date that is 30 days apart.

For the first week do 10x of your chosen chest exercise

For the second week do 15x of your chosen chest exercise

For the third week do 20x of your chosen exercise

For the fourth week do 25x of your chosen exercise

On day 30, smile because you made it and have perky and ...

Great idea, especially for my needs -- trying to combat the sag and improve lift after nursing 3 children within 6 years, haha!

Will you exercise every day or every other day?

Thanks for the motivating challenge...I will probably do low weight presses.Smile

I'll be doing three a week, not every day since that would break down the muscles faster then they could repair. Good luck on the challenge!

So I did the ten last night and the girls seems perkier, more pushed up and forward then I'm use to, but it'll probably abate by the end of the day. I thought I'd be able to get y weights but it don't look like it, so I actually probably will have to do it everyday weightless to get half of the same results with weights. Sigh sigh sigh...

I'm very excited to see my girls looking much more perkier and fuller and firm and poking out more even Smile these are just the slight changes I've noticed over a course of 3 days. I'm looking forward to the end of the 30 days to see what the girls look like then.
Rainbow 

So it's day 6 today, from yesterday I woke up with suck a beautiful bust line, it's more pronounced and perkier and fuller. A very charming bustline. Will exercise tonight and keep going, I'm getting more and more excited for the 30 days to come.

(26-07-2013, 01:49 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I'll be doing three a week, not every day since that would break down the muscles faster then they could repair. Good luck on the challenge!

So I did the ten last night and the girls seems perkier, more pushed up and forward then I'm use to, but it'll probably abate by the end of the day. I thought I'd be able to get y weights but it don't look like it, so I actually probably will have to do it everyday weightless to get half of the same results with weights. Sigh sigh sigh...

You can always use giant soup cans, or milk jugs, lol, or containers...whatever is comfortable for you as make-shift weights? Big Grin

K, I started on Sat. I dusted off hubby's weight machine & put it on 25 lbs. which really isn't that much to bench press, or so I thought...so I made it 20 reps in good form...but lordhavmercy...

I was so sore on Sunday that I reduced it to 20 lb. on Monday, and then Wednesday. Ready to start my 2nd week Fri or Sat. With additional reps..

Thanks Emily Loretta for motivating someone to get off their lazy arse!CoolSmile

Eta: I did too many reps the 1st week, I see....derp...Dodgy oh well, I,ll just maintain for another week.

I hope it all goes great for you Anti-Gravity! I started seeing improvement my first week! SO you should feel/see something soon.

---

Still going strong with my vitamins and exercise! My bust has definitely perked up and I love that! Just waiting til the challenge is over to see how they look at the end.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon