Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eye lightning results

Hey ladys Big Grin

I am about to try the honey trick to light the eyes. I've been trying to get information but unfortunately I couldn't see much people showing their results over a long time.

I would like to see what did you got so far and I would like you too show me any sites with pics or videos where people show the before and after (if you know about any).

I haven't started yet (I will try to buy some pure honey today, becase I dont know if the one I have home is pure), but when I do I will try to take pics and make some videos.

My eyes are dark brown but you can see the pupils when you're near or in some pics. I want to get to light honey brown to start with (I dont know if I can do more than that).

hope you can see my pic

(26-07-2013, 05:05 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  x

Heyy,

Good luck with your journey, join our thread and post pics as you advance. I have collected a lot of research from users on the thread, as well as third party actual scientific papers , do take a read of the below. I have tried to type it in a easily understandable manner!

As for Testimonials, if you don't wish to read through the entire thread, i have collected a few here from this site. On other sites, i have noted a very good number of people who claim this has worked for them. I do recommending going through the main thread to see pictures.

Testimonials:

"It's been a month and a half for me. My eyes started off really really dark. With consistent use every single day, numerous times a day. My eyes are now med brown mixed with light brown. This is the first week I have received compliments mainly from my husband. He is amazed so far I have not taken a break I'm wondering is it time for a few days of rest... "
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&page=25

"7 weeks through the process and I'm loving it!! My eyes already look medium brown (from pitch black), and they look much more healthier!
I have taken breaks in between and I just made a new patch today after 7-8 days of resting."
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&page=27

"It has been 2 months for me and here are the results. I'll be posting a comparison pic from the previous month for every month so the results are more visible.

I'm really surprised at how fast they've lightened! May be the fact that I have many family members with light eyes, from both sides of my parents so it's in my genes. They have gone up another shade and are definitley a medium brown now.

Ugh, I know what it's like to have one eye lighten faster than the other, I'm having the same issue. But what I do is for every drop I put in the lighter eye, I put an extra drop in the other for a day and that usually gets things back on track."
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&page=28

"just a quick post I have been doing this for a while and it defiantly works! people haven't really noticed my eye colour change its more something I have noticed but they have commented on how white the whites of my eyes are and how bright my eyes are now. they think its change in diet (I have overhauled my eating but its not that its to rapid for that)and that's what I have been letting them think because I don't really want to tell them I'm putting honey in my eye they will come back with its a bad thing to do."
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12585&page=29

UPDATED RESEARCH:

****INTRODUCTION AND GUIDE - My extensive research in terms of what type of honey to use, in a simple to understand format with proper scientific case studies and graphs***

EDIT: IGNORE MY ADVISE ON WHAT KIND OF HONEY TO GET. BUCKWHEAT HONEY AND WILD-FLOWER HONEY CAN REALLY VARY QUITE WILDLY IN TERMS OF WHAT KIND OF BUCKWHEAT OR WHAT WILD-FLOWERS. THIS WILL BE UPDATED WHEN I GET MORE CONCRETE RESULTS.

Take this graph for example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...figure/F1/
and this: http://foodscience.wikispaces.com/Hydrog...ral+honeys

On one hand Manuka Honey does badly, on the other it actually does quite well. JARRAH HONEY, if you can get hold of it , has the highest level of hydrogen peroxide i have seen so far.

Wild-Flower Honey's are a hit and miss, it really depends on what wild-flowers the bee's have pollinated.

Raw Honey-dew honey seems to have quite a high level of hydrogen peroxide, so that's another good bet.

"There has been some research that indicates that honeydew honey also has higher than average antibiotic properties due to higher levels of Glucose Oxidase which leads to the production of Hydrogen Peroxide."
http://www.honeytraveler.com/types-of-ho...est-honey/

Raw vs Processed : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles.../table/T1/

The above table , on the far right shows the hydrogen peroxide content of diluted honey before, and after. As you can all see, on the far far right, the percentage of honey that remains is far lower for almost every kind of honey, post processing. This may be something to do with the decreased levels of the enzyme glucose oxidase, perhaps. Thus it’s best to get a raw , untouched, unfiltered raw organic honey.

Make sure your honey and your honey mixture is kept away from direct sun-light and heat to stop the enzymes from decomposing. Also make sure you do not Boil the water you are going to use, only heat it enough to allow your honey to dissolve nicely with it, or again, you will destroy the vital enzymes in your mixture. As most of you know , hydrogen peroxide is a melanin inhibitor, which is how some of you go from jet-black eyes to medium brown, or how some of you get lighter eyes – I have seen this with my own eyes in this thread, as well as collecting a lot of testimonials.

We are after the hydrogen peroxide in honey. Note, heat and wash your utensils properly, and make a new batch maybe every week to try and avoid infection. Contrary to popular belief, you can lighten your eyes, some of you veterans on this thread who inspired me have seen this yourself. Whether or not it works for me it has worked for many. In addition, many have not done this properly, so if we all do it properly, I am sure our success rate will surely increase.

***STORE YOUR MIXTURE IN AN AMBER-GLASS BOTTLE(OR AN AMBER EYE-DROPPER)***

http://www.aseanfood.info/articles/11014172.pdf

"In raw clover honey, per-
oxide accumulation decreased after storage
at room temperature in plastic (84%) and
clear glass bottles (35%), but increased in
amber glass bottles at room temperature
(42%) and at 4 °C (86%)."

Storing your mixture in an Amber-Glass eye -dropper is not a sure-fire way to get a higher peroxide content, some honey's won't show any significant change, but every little helps.

Here's a very cheap one for UK users, i am sure you can get onto the US version: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amber-Glass-Bott...m_sbs_kh_2

***HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO DILUTE YOUR HONEY BY***

http://li123-4.members.linode.com/files/...ealing.pdf

Go to page four. The graph clearly shows that honey concentrated at 30% of the solution, to 40% produced the most h202 (hydrogen peroxid). Despite adding more honey and making it even more concentrated, making sure your honey is diluted to these precise concentrations offsets the addition of increased honey, because dilution is a big factor in the production of hydrogen peroxide.

My research also showed me that you need to dilute the honey , as raw honey's P.H naturally won't allow the production of Hydrogen Peroxide. I personally will do a 1:1 dilution. I am no expert, but i think there i a compromise between actual honey and enzyme content and P.H content achieved by dilution. I might buy a P.H measure and try to test just how concentrated i can get my solution to be without compromising on a ph of 6.5-8 which is whats needed and achieved by dilution.

***DO NOT BOIL OR EVEN HEAT UP YOUR DISTILLED WATER TOO MUCH****

4. No external heat should be used with honey lightening. Do not use a blow dryer or sunlight. None of the recipe ingredients should be heated at any time. Heat (except body heat) can destroy hydrogen peroxide by decomposing it to water and oxygen. The peroxide produced by honey is not stabilized the way conventional peroxide is and is much more delicate because of that. It depends on the degree of heat and the amount of time that it is applied to it. Pasteurization does not destroy the enzyme in honey (glucose oxidase) that generates the peroxide.
http://ktanihairsense.blogspot.co.uk/200...aches.html

***WHY THE TALK ABOUT HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - WARNING , DO NOT PUT PURE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE INTO YOUR EYE ***

Hydrogen peroxide in raw honey is activated by dilution. However, unlike medical hydrogen peroxide, commonly 3% by volume, it is present in a concentration of only 1 mmol/l in real raw honey. Iron in raw honey oxidizes the oxygen free radicals released by the hydrogen peroxide.
glucose + H2O + O2 ? gluconic acid + H2O2

When used topically (as, for example, a wound dressing), hydrogen peroxide is produced by dilution with body fluids. As a result, hydrogen peroxide is released slowly and acts as an antiseptic.

And as you all know, hydrogen peroxide is a melanin inhibitor, it can lighten your eyes by helping to reduce the dark pigments in them. Clearly , this process has worked for quite a lot of people. I care more about those with jet-black eyes, because those eyes are usually dark irrespective of lighting. So it’s much more accurate to notice colour-change. Now, to go from jet-black to medium-brown like quite a few here have clearly shows the theory of hydrogen peroxide and melanin inhibition is atleast with what I have seen, concordant so far. It may not work for me, but I will no longer be one of the naysayers who says ‘oh it won’t work’ without not having done any research myself.

CONCLUSION BASED ON EVIDENCE:

1. GO RAW.
2. The best honey is Jarrah but it's hard to get hold of - comes from australia. I would then say Raw Honeydew Honey comes second, followed by Raw Manuka honey. Manuka Honey is also good because it is a famous for it's superior antibacterial properties, which can make this process a lot safer.
3. Only use distilled water. If you can't buy it, make it yourself.
3. DO NOT BOIL THE WATER, HEAT IT LUKE WARM ENOUGH TO DISSOLVE THE HONEY. OR AS LOW OF A TEMPERATURE AS YOU CAN HEAT IT, MAKE SURE IT IS NOT OVER ROOM TEMPERATURE.
4. DILUTE IT ENOUGH BUT NOT TOO MUCH - YOU NEED THE P.H TO BE BETWEEN 6-7.5/8 , WHICH IS WHEN THE ENZYME GLUCOSE OXIDASE CAN PRODUCE THE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. SO DILUTE IT 1:1 OR 1:2 HONEY:WATER.
5. MAKE SURE IT'S IN A COOL, DARK PLACE, AWAY FROM SUN-LIGHT.
6. CLEAN AND DRY YOUR UTENSILS, MAYBE MAKE A NEW BATCH EVERY SO-OFTEN.
7. BE PATIENT. WE HAVE DIFFERENT GENETICS AND DIFFERENT PIGMENTATION VARIATIONS, BUT JUST GO ACROSS THIS THREAD AND THE TESTIMONIALS ONLINE WHERE PEOPLE WITH JET-BLACK EYES HAVE NOTICED IT GO MEDIUM/LIGHT-BROWN, AND A FEW RARE ONES HAVE NOTICED THEIR EYES GO HAZEL. EVEN OUR EYES NEED TO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE.

THIS WAS DEDICATED TO ALL THE USERS ON THIS THREAD WHO HELPED AND CONTRIBUTED. WISH ME LUCK AS I BEGIN MY JOURNEY TOO!

Thank you so very much!

I think its very interesting to know the scientific part of this. Through knowledge we are able to improve, and this is no exception!

I made a quick research after reading your replies, trying to find out the effects of hydrogen peroxide on eyes.

It is actually also used in contacted lenses solutions in small quantities, so it is not toxic to the eyes.
http://www.biolens.se/resurser/regard/re...ochure.pdf

Hydrogen peroxide concentration can also go up to 100 ppm, which is about 2,9 mmol, acording to my calculations (I hope I'm right).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2452570

I saw around your posts that raw honey's hydrogen peroxide concentration is around 1mmol, so I guess it makes it perfectly safe to use.

I'd be very happy if I could share this informations on the videos I'm planing to do, so that interested people can be educated about this.

Wow girl you've got some luscious locks! Good luck!!

achievedream your info was very helpful.

Do you think the mixture is more effective when made fresh or can you keep a mixture for 2 ish weeks before making another? Do you just shake your honey and water together to mix them without heat? T

(28-07-2013, 10:23 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Wow girl you've got some luscious locks! Good luck!!

Thank you xD

I can tell you its much easier to mix honey into warm water and it works better. I'm always making tea and when I'm using "Ice tea" bags its much harder do mix the honey into the cold water and it sticks to the spoon even after I have mixed it a lot Tongue

(28-07-2013, 10:23 PM)Outofstyle Wrote:  Wow girl you've got some luscious locks! Good luck!!

achievedream your info was very helpful.

Do you think the mixture is more effective when made fresh or can you keep a mixture for 2 ish weeks before making another? Do you just shake your honey and water together to mix them without heat? T

Not heating it at all might make it a little difficult to dissolve your raw-honey, which probably will not be so smooth and creamy since raw honey is often harder.

However, i would really really try to just get the mixture to mild/luke-warm and nothing too hot. Maybe warm enough for you to be able to put your finger in and mildly sense the warmth.

Heat can decompose the hydrogen peroxide and the enzyme itself. Maybe don't go above body temperature, so you can still heat it warm enough to dissolve.

We're after the hydrogen peroxide here, and doing all we can to preserve it=p

So heat is fine, but minimise it and absolutely do not boil or go close to that Smile

I would personally make a new batch say every week or two. I don't know the science behind why, but it would be a precautionary measure. I would sterilize it with boiling water. I personally am going to make a new-batch every week, and store it in a 30ml bottle.

(28-07-2013, 10:19 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  Thank you so very much!

I think its very interesting to know the scientific part of this. Through knowledge we are able to improve, and this is no exception!

I made a quick research after reading your replies, trying to find out the effects of hydrogen peroxide on eyes.

It is actually also used in contacted lenses solutions in small quantities, so it is not toxic to the eyes.
http://www.biolens.se/resurser/regard/re...ochure.pdf

Hydrogen peroxide concentration can also go up to 100 ppm, which is about 2,9 mmol, acording to my calculations (I hope I'm right).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2452570

I saw around your posts that raw honey's hydrogen peroxide concentration is around 1mmol, so I guess it makes it perfectly safe to use.

I'd be very happy if I could share this informations on the videos I'm planing to do, so that interested people can be educated about this.

Mhm 1-2mmol in raw honey. I have documented a lot of peoples journey here, who have been doing it for a long while and have not noticed anything untoward. The Hydrogen Peroxide levels are quite low , and released in a controlled manner, and we have evidence of honey being used to treat eye infections and so on. I can not garuentee it's safe, but your evidence adds even further credibility. Why make unsafe contacts?Wink

Understanding the science behind it really can help us to better our method.

You see, hydrogen peroxide is the key thing here. You find that some people's eyes lighten - and i have seen the evidence for myself- and others does not do it so much, we know what factors could be involved.

1. They picked the wrong honey. Not all kinds of honey release enough hydrogen peroxide to make the lightening process work near enough to see results. Even honey such as 'wild flower' can vary depending on what flowers the bee's pollinated in and so on.

I tend to go for mono-floral honey types, like Manuka, Honeydew, Jarrah for example, which are safer bets.

2. They boiled the mixture. Mild heat is fine, anything over 40 degree's to me would be a no-go area. I might be wrong with this though, i will do research into what temperature Glucose Oxidase decomposes.

3. Left it in sun/heat/and so on.

It's all about changing around the factors. A lot of guides i read initially told me to boil the honey, and that i could use even tap water or bottle water, and on top of that, i could just go for any raw-honey.

Then it's no surprise why we see a good number of people who have had this work, some with slower results, some with no results. We know it works if Jet-Black eyes can go medium/light brown or brown can go hazel, so it's about human error - eliminate that and it's up to your genetics and the actual validity of the process!Big Grin

You can use anything i type by the way. I just recommend you to double check everything and source it , since i myself have collected things from sources! I hope your video series is a success and you get lighter eyes - i find your eyes pretty light already for brown.

(28-07-2013, 11:15 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  

x

I'll keep updating my research post , so keep an eye on it every so often because information might change!

I've just added the need to use distilled water, since hydrogen-peroxide can decompose in the presence of certain minerals.

It's actually when you put the drop in your eye that the actual hydrogen peroxide starts to form apparently. You need the mineral sodium(or calcium, not sure, which is present in bodily fluids, skin , or open wounds, and i think this also means your open eye and the eye-lids and the under-eye-lids, and the fluid on the eyes.

I'll need to double check this though.

I really hope the company that has sold me the Raw Manuka Honey did not leave it out in the sun-light, because this would not have helped! So if the process doesn't work and you're using the right honey. try to find a supplier who explicitly states how they store the honey.

Here is what a user left on the Main thread:

"What's the right honey/water mix? There isn't a rule-of-thumb ratio you should always use, as the most important factor is the resulting pH of your mixture. There are hundreds of types of honey out there, and they each have a different pH (between ~3 and ~5, they are all acidic). The glucose oxidase enzyme present in honey only produces hydrogen peroxide at pH levels between 5.5 and 7. This is why we have to mix water with the honey - it elevates the honey's pH, allowing the release of hydrogen peroxide. Since the pH of distilled water is 7 (neutral), high-pH honeys need less water in the mixture. Conversely, more acidic (lower pH) honeys need more water. You'll want your honey/water solution to have a pH as close to 5.5 as possible. The reason for this is because honey + water + the right pH is not all it takes for honey to release hydrogen peroxide. When the honey mixture comes in contact with your eyes, your tears will further elevate the pH of the solution to just the right level, on top of adding calcium (naturally present in tears) to the mix, which is essential to activate the glucose oxidase and break it down into hydrogen peroxide. "

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon