Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eye lightning results

(26-07-2013, 05:05 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  x

Hi again,

My Raw Manuka Honey and dropper bottle will be coming soon in the post. I just wanted to clarify one thing, since you've started the process.

I plan to add one part honey to 1.5 parts water to start off with. Is it possible if you could help me with measuring this?

So if i add one teasepoon of honey, do i need to add 1.5 teasepoons of pure distilled water? Or would i need a bit more water than that since honey is thick?

How do i know when it's safe to put into my eyes/what's the consistency like?

When it stings, how long does it take to go away? Do you shut your eyes?

Thanks!

oh, I dont think I'm the best person you should be asking this things.

I have not started yet. Just couldn't get to buy the pure honey yet.

Here's what I know:

Many people doing this make a 50-50 honey and water mix.
The honey I usually have at home is very liquid (still sticky). I don't know about the consistency of the honey you are gonna use but, even if thicker, I think it might solve in water a little warmer. If not, just ad more water lol

I think it might be right when the mix is uniform and liquid enough not to be sticky.

If you get a lot of water the concentration of hydrogen peroxide will be smaller, as you know. But beware that it needs to be enough water for all to honey to solve and free the hydrogen, of course.

This would need more research and deeper investigation to know what exact quantities would work best, but I don't have the tools for that and I'm not in the sciences department at school anymore :p

About the rest, I have not tried it yet...

You should ask it in the other thread.

Good Luck :D

(29-07-2013, 10:22 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  oh, I dont think I'm the best person you should be asking this things.

I have not started yet. Just couldn't get to buy the pure honey yet.

Here's what I know:

Many people doing this make a 50-50 honey and water mix.
The honey I usually have at home is very liquid (still sticky). I don't know about the consistency of the honey you are gonna use but, even if thicker, I think it might solve in water a little warmer. If not, just ad more water lol

I think it might be right when the mix is uniform and liquid enough not to be sticky.

If you get a lot of water the concentration of hydrogen peroxide will be smaller, as you know. But beware that it needs to be enough water for all to honey to solve and free the hydrogen, of course.

This would need more research and deeper investigation to know what exact quantities would work best, but I don't have the tools for that and I'm not in the sciences department at school anymore :p

About the rest, I have not tried it yet...

You should ask it in the other thread.

Good Luck Big Grin

Thank you still!Smile
My research on the previous page talked about dilutions. I saw a graph of diluted honey, and the best one was when the honey was at 30% and the solvent at 70%. So I think 1 spoon honey, and 2 spoons of water should do the trick. Of course, raw honey is going to be thicker, and mild-heat will be needed to dissolve it all.
30-50% is the goldilocks amount according to my research.
We also need to consider what goes on when the actual honey mixture is in our eyes – our tears will react with it/the fluid in our eyes, diluting it even further – and these fluids are important for kick-starting the hydrogen peroxide formation or prolonging it.
I was just worried if it’s too thick and it stings too much=p But I have seen a lot of users here do a quite thick mixture, 2 parts honey to one part water and get away with it.
1:1 Is the goldilocks, but to take precaution I’ll stick to 1:2.
Btw, I cancelled the manuka honey order, and am going to beech-honey-dew honey, which is raw and unpasteurized and no additives added!
Your home honey might still work , but very badly if at all. Try getting jarrah honey, which is the highest in hydrogen peroxide, or if not that, honeydew honey or research into other raw-honeys. Manuka is a hit and miss tbh.
I’ll be getting it all in the post in about 3-5 days, and will begin the process as soon as I get my ingredients! I’ll let you know how it goes.

(26-07-2013, 05:05 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  X

Hi,

I've found some things you could use in your video series. This is really amazing and reassuring for anyone who is going to undergo this process. Obviously everyone needs to be warned to see their doctor first /optician.

An experiment was done almost identical to the process we will be using, here were the results:

Using 20% honey solution eye drops in patients with dry eye syndrome.
Vol. 46 (4) pp. 232-235

"The purpose of this work was to investigate the effect of 20% honey solution eye drops on human patients with dry eye syndrome. Thirty six patients (72 eyes) of mean age 44.7 years old were examined. Investigations were carried out before and after the treatment. Nineteen patients were treated with 20% honey solution eye drops three times a day, and 17 patients were treated with artificial tears three times a day as a control. After treatment with the honey eye drops, improvement of ocular changes was observed in most of the patients compared to the control treatment b. We also found a positive effect of the honey eye drops on the state of the cornea."

http://www.ibra.org.uk/articles/20080612_7

“Honey, which has antibacterial properties and acts as a humectant, will clear the eye of infection and provide soothing relief. Use raw, unpasteurized honey for additional antibiotic properties. Honey can be used in several ways for eye infection.”
http://www.ehow.com/way_5410564_honey-ey...ction.html

Headline news: Man cures painful eye infection with jar of honey
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...honey.html

“In the first study of its kind University of Sydney researchers have found proof that some honeys can be more effective than antibiotics in treating surface wounds and infections.
Unlike antibiotics, which only work on some bacteria, the honeys worked on all of the infectious bugs tested, including one that was resistant to 13 different antibiotics. Critically, the bacteria did not adapt and develop resistance to the honey as they do with antibiotics.
The honeys tested by the researchers were variations of Manuka honey and jelly bush honey, from NZ and Australia respectively, both of which are currently available in medicinal versions, but are not widely used in hospitals.”
http://eyestrain.sabhlokcity.com/2011/10...infection/

Note, one researcher believes honey may have substituents that can penetrate the cornea/go into the lens.

http://health.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group...sage/43607
In the Journal of the American Apitherapy Society, Dr. Mamdouh AbulRhman,

professor of paediatrics in the Faculty of Medicine at Ain Shams University
in Egypt described how he successfully treated cornea ulcer with honey in
just a few weeks after antibiotics, antiviral agents and corticosteroids
failed for 7 months.

One researcher believes that flavonoids present in healing honey have the
necessary properties to access the eyes lens. Along with healing honey its
antioxidant and osmotic properties it will heal the eye thus improving your
sight and curing eye infections.

Dr Golichev recommended vitamin intake and diluted honey to treat cortical
and incipient senile cataracts after a study with 108 patients in Russia.
Visual acuity was maintained in 80% of 2492 patients presenting incipient
cataracts treated with honey!

"On the advice of Professor E. Fisher of the Ophthalmology Department of
Odessa Regional Clinical Hospital, Ukraine, honey ointments are widely used
for various lesions of the cornea.", N Yoirish - The Gourmet Medicine

In "Honey – Health and Therapeutic Qualities," a compilation of scientific
studies on the healing powers of honey in the United States, a study with
120 patients who had various eye disorders that did not respond to
conventional treatment indicated that 85 per cent experienced improvement and
the
other 15 per cent has no further deterioration when treated with honey.

In India, Dr. B.G Gokulan launched a therapeutic programme tagged: Vision
Pro aimed at revitalizing the eyes with honey. According to him, honey
increases blood circulation in the eyes and tones up the ocular muscles. He
added that honey has excellent healing properties and is highly effective for
the treatment of abrasions and ulcers in the cornea.

In "Honey and Your Health", a Canadian mother was quoted as follows: "Two
of my daughters contracted sore eyes in school where there was an epidemic
at the time. They were cured in two days with honey, while it took other
children treated with conventional medicine three weeks to get rid of the
same problem."

Hii,

As you've bought the raw-seggiano honey , how are you finding it? Is it runny/thick?

What is the ratio you've used so far in terms of spoons?

Good luck with the process! thanks

(03-08-2013, 05:04 PM)achievedream Wrote:  

Hii,

As you've bought the raw-seggiano honey , how are you finding it? Is it runny/thick?

I've bought rosemary and ling honey. It's very liquid.

I tried to make it 1:2, but I've put the water in the microwave and after just a few seconds the little water i had in a coffee cup was burning so i just mixed cold water and after a wile i just couldn't tell how many spoons I had there.
I wasn't very precise on how much water I had there so I just tried to make it 1:2 lol

I let the little bottle and the eye dropper cool after I sterilized it and pored the honey mix to store in the fridge.

Then I just tried it.
I was a little afraid because I never use any eye drops and when, if I do, I blink a lot.
I've put 4 drops on each eye. It was stinging a little and my eyes teared the liquid out of them.

It's working better now. I just blink my eyes several times after I put it and it stays inside. Only stings a little more xP

I cant always be home to use it but I try to put it on every hour.

I'm not really sure but I think I start to see a very slight change on the color xD

Also, it seems like I feel the taste of the honey and water in the bottom of my throat when I put the drops Tongue

(03-08-2013, 08:47 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  

Hii,

I tried to make it 1:2, but I've put the water in the microwave and after just a few seconds the little water i had in a coffee cup was burning so i just mixed cold water and after a wile i just couldn't tell how many spoons I had there.
I wasn't very precise on how much water I had there so I just tried to make it 1:2 lol

I let the little bottle and the eye dropper cool after I sterilized it and pored the honey mix to store in the fridge.

Then I just tried it.
I was a little afraid because I never use any eye drops and when, if I do, I blink a lot.
I've put 4 drops on each eye. It was stinging a little and my eyes teared the liquid out of them.

It's working better now. I just blink my eyes several times after I put it and it stays inside. Only stings a little more xP

I'm not really sure but I think I start to see a very slight change on the color xD

Also, it seems like I feel the taste of the honey and water in the bottom of my throat when I put the drops Tongue

Hey,
Thanks for the info! I am going to be doing my drops today, and your info was very useful. I’ll also be making distilled water today.
Mhm it might take a while to see it go a shade or two lighter than it currently is, but it’s promising at the moment to perhaps see a slight change, maybe it’s beginning – who knows.
I hope this works for you! Take care and LOL, try not to swallow too much honey drops from your eyes into your throat.

(03-08-2013, 08:47 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  

Hii,

Then I just tried it.

Just attempted to do the drops! I can say that it does sting, the stinging goes away. I have done it only on my right eye.

I can also notice a very subtle change to my colour, it's very slight here as well - this isn't wishful thinking either, i've obsessively looked at my eyes for the past week or so before doing this.

I can also taste honey in my throat area - no idea how it got there!

Just thought I'd keep the thread goin! I'd like to see some actual results here Sad here's a start pic from me though. I'd like green eyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon