Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feedback? Advice? Please? haha

Okay, I didn't start NBE yet. I did post a thread before but I kinda put it off.. haha.. so I kinda researched more. I found out that you need sources of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and growth hormones. I plan on putting fenugreek extract in my lotion (it's goats milk lotion..) and using that for massage. I'm planning on using the female deer massage and I'll be taking wild yams orally. Or should I put fenugreek extract in to a wild yam lotion to use for massage while taking nothing orally? Which one would work better? THANKS

I'm trying to make sure my plan is good before I start it so any feedback or tips/advice is welcome!

(27-07-2013, 06:19 AM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  Okay, I didn't start NBE yet. I did post a thread before but I kinda put it off.. haha.. so I kinda researched more. I found out that you need sources of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and growth hormones. I plan on putting fenugreek extract in my lotion (it's goats milk lotion..) and using that for massage. I'm planning on using the female deer massage and I'll be taking wild yams orally. Or should I put fenugreek extract in to a wild yam lotion to use for massage while taking nothing orally? Which one would work better? THANKS

I'm trying to make sure my plan is good before I start it so any feedback or tips/advice is welcome!

fenugreek seed and all of the other plants, do not have estrogen in them- but they do have molecules that our liver converts to something our estrogen receptor sites believes is estrogen.

The only way the liver can receive those molecules is thru our small intestine.

Putting it on our skin is a waste of time and money, but it does have a placebo effect.

-----------------------------
If your female then long term estrogen use will lower your own estrogen production.
Large (single) amount's of estrogen, just to create breasts ( which will be permanent ) for short direction -of less then a month.- are reasonably safe.

--------------
If you take something only take a single chemical, fenugreek seed is probably the best.

(27-07-2013, 03:34 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(27-07-2013, 06:19 AM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  Okay, I didn't start NBE yet. I did post a thread before but I kinda put it off.. haha.. so I kinda researched more. I found out that you need sources of estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and growth hormones. I plan on putting fenugreek extract in my lotion (it's goats milk lotion..) and using that for massage. I'm planning on using the female deer massage and I'll be taking wild yams orally. Or should I put fenugreek extract in to a wild yam lotion to use for massage while taking nothing orally? Which one would work better? THANKS

fenugreek seed and all of the other plants, do not have estrogen in them- but they do have molecules that our liver converts to something our estrogen receptor sites believes is estrogen.

The only way the liver can receive those molecules is thru our small intestine.

Putting it on our skin is a waste of time and money, but it does have a placebo effect.

-----------------------------
If your female then long term estrogen use will lower your own estrogen production.
Large (single) amount's of estrogen, just to create breasts ( which will be permanent ) for short direction -of less then a month.- are reasonably safe.

--------------
If you take something only take a single chemical, fenugreek seed is probably the best.

Sorry, I'm a little confused. So I should take only fenugreek orally for less than a month? Is that what you're saying? Would I be able to use the wild yam? Or should I wait?

If the wild yam does anything for you at all - which is certainly not a guarantee - it will only do so internally. Same with fenugreek. Also for fenugreek... Never heard of a fenugreek extract... only whole herb powders in capsules. Linky?

Oh... and... fenugreek is NOT estrogenic. Like. At all. It's main purpose is as a galactagogue - increasing prolactin. It has a secondary effect as a minor adaptogen that can assist with estrogenic properties of other herbs. It has a tertiary effect on progesterone, but that effect is small enough as to be pointless in discussion.

The adaptogenic property can also benefit some girls that have a wonky steroidogenesis pathway and are cutting off their own natural estrogen production too soon. Without taking any additional estrogenic herb.

(01-08-2013, 01:38 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If the wild yam does anything for you at all - which is certainly not a guarantee - it will only do so internally. Same with fenugreek. Also for fenugreek... Never heard of a fenugreek extract... only whole herb powders in capsules. Linky?

Oh... and... fenugreek is NOT estrogenic. Like. At all. It's main purpose is as a galactagogue - increasing prolactin. It has a secondary effect as a minor adaptogen that can assist with estrogenic properties of other herbs. It has a tertiary effect on progesterone, but that effect is small enough as to be pointless in discussion.

The adaptogenic property can also benefit some girls that have a wonky steroidogenesis pathway and are cutting off their own natural estrogen production too soon. Without taking any additional estrogenic herb.

Wow.. I'm so late, I've been so busy hehe. So what herbs are good for just basic beginners? Because I'm still confused on what I should use and not use and what they do for me. I've researched but everytime I come up with a plan it's basically not right haha

(01-09-2013, 12:15 PM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  
(01-08-2013, 01:38 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If the wild yam does anything for you at all - which is certainly not a guarantee - it will only do so internally. Same with fenugreek. Also for fenugreek... Never heard of a fenugreek extract... only whole herb powders in capsules. Linky?

Wow.. I'm so late, I've been so busy hehe. So what herbs are good for just basic beginners? Because I'm still confused on what I should use and not use and what they do for me. I've researched but everytime I come up with a plan it's basically not right haha

Well. You don't NEED everything... It just all depends. One thing I'd make absolutely certain to do is start using a good whole-food-based multivitamin and mineral. Most such require 3 capsules taken throughout the day - 1 with each of three meals.

From there I'd start out with something like fenugreek and JUST fenugreek and see if that did anything alone besides swelling, if not, then add something estrogenic, like pueraria mirifica, and if you add PM, I'd have a progesterone cream on hand, source naturals has a good one, just in case I needed it.

(01-09-2013, 12:31 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 12:15 PM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  

Well. You don't NEED everything... It just all depends. One thing I'd make absolutely certain to do is start using a good whole-food-based multivitamin and mineral. Most such require 3 capsules taken throughout the day - 1 with each of three meals.

From there I'd start out with something like fenugreek and JUST fenugreek and see if that did anything alone besides swelling, if not, then add something estrogenic, like pueraria mirifica, and if you add PM, I'd have a progesterone cream on hand, source naturals has a good one, just in case I needed it.

Oh gosh thanks! And should I be taking fenugreek orally or should I be massaging it? Oh and if I take just fenugreek orally can I be doing massages? I'd be using coconut oil for massage, is coconut oil good or bad?

(01-09-2013, 12:35 PM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  Oh gosh thanks! And should I be taking fenugreek orally or should I be massaging it? Oh and if I take just fenugreek orally can I be doing massages? I'd be using coconut oil for massage, is coconut oil good or bad?

Sigh. I didn't realize you were only 17 before. As I said in the other thread you really shouldn't be using ANY herbs. Massage is fine. Coconut oil should be OK. Any "normal" massage lotion or oil is good. DO NOT use anything that alters your hormones. You're waaaaaaay too young.

(01-09-2013, 02:23 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 12:35 PM)Alice8419Wonderland Wrote:  Oh gosh thanks! And should I be taking fenugreek orally or should I be massaging it? Oh and if I take just fenugreek orally can I be doing massages? I'd be using coconut oil for massage, is coconut oil good or bad?

Sigh. I didn't realize you were only 17 before. As I said in the other thread you really shouldn't be using ANY herbs. Massage is fine. Coconut oil should be OK. Any "normal" massage lotion or oil is good. DO NOT use anything that alters your hormones. You're waaaaaaay too young.

Ohhh okay thanks, what massages are best for me? Or do I just massage it any way?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon