Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new here!

34A, late twenties, and I have tried simple circular massages so far with Vitamin E oil. Right now I'm ordering Queen Helene cocoa butter oil (seems to have other ingredients too that would help) and Red Clover tea to drink...we'll see how it goes!

Good luck Smile

Massages are very helpful to stimulate growth.
How long do you massage them?

Good Luck!

Thank you both! about 300 circular motions every morning and night. I'm going to be patient with it and not give up..and use safe methods because I've already had a lumpectomy..it was non-cancerous, but definitely scary. I'm glad I found this forum. Anything is possible!

29.75" to 30.5" since this morning...I'm not sure if it's water retention, swelling, or maybe even measured wrong...I'm definitely swollen and a little sore! I'm a hypochondriac and I'm afraid I'm going to do something wrong!..but I hope I'm getting results and they stay. Still only using Vitamin E oil. I measured and compared myself to bra-fitting charts and I'm actually 32B, almost 32C according to those! That's really exciting to me...I'm going to massage a little easier and slower to hopefully reduce soreness.

I'm new too (: And I was wondering, this a safer plan right? I would like to take herbs and all that like fenugreek but I don't wanna mess up my body.. So I've been trying to find things that are more safe.. So can someone tell me if this is okay?

How old are you Alice?

(01-09-2013, 12:33 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  How old are you Alice?

I'm about to be 17, is it not okay to be doing anything?

Haha. Oh. Yeah. Not herbs anyways. If you're really worried about it, eat well, and take a good multi vitamin and mineral and maybe go take a look at the breast massage and exercise section.

Don't massage with anything like fennel either! Just normal traditional massage lotions are fine!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon