Poll: Was this thread helpful for you? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Thank you
87.50%
87.50%
No. Ive gained nothing from this
12.50%
12.50%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

THE DEFINITIVE BREAST MASSAGE THREAD

Star 

Hey Everybody,

I realize that this section of the forum is dedicated to breast massages & exercises. That being said, I would like to dedicate this particular thread to various breast massages & exercises that have been used by members with success.

This will be a very helpful resource for new members and members who are just now deciding to try massages or exercises. This will be a for members, by members thread which hopefully will stay at the top as more & more members add the massages and exercises that they use.

Thanks! Big Grin

MASSAGE

Start by rubbing your hands together as fast as you can to generate
heat and energy. Once your hands are warm, place them on your breasts. Rub inwards with
your hands and continue around your breasts in a circle. Your right hand will circle in a
clockwise direction, and your left hand will circle counter-clockwise (as you look down). Do a
minimum of 100-300 circular rubs in the morning and another 100-300 circular rubs before you
go to bed. Each circular rub should last about 2 seconds. Pause occasionally and rub your hands
together to re-warm them. The full 300 rubs should take about 10-15 minutes.

MASSAGE OIL
You can try baby oil or use this concoction: Mix 9 drops of geranium oil with 16 drops of Ylang Ylang oil in a base of 50 ml of almond oil. Rub this into your breasts twice a day either during your massage or separately.

Im not sure about baby oil for nbe though i heard it was not really recommended more natural oils absorb better.

(30-07-2013, 05:49 PM)biggerboobs Wrote:  MASSAGE

Start by rubbing your hands together as fast as you can to generate
heat and energy. Once your hands are warm, place them on your breasts. Rub inwards with
your hands and continue around your breasts in a circle. Your right hand will circle in a
clockwise direction, and your left hand will circle counter-clockwise (as you look down). Do a
minimum of 100-300 circular rubs in the morning and another 100-300 circular rubs before you
go to bed. Each circular rub should last about 2 seconds. Pause occasionally and rub your hands
together to re-warm them. The full 300 rubs should take about 10-15 minutes.

MASSAGE OIL

You can try baby oil or use this concoction: Mix 9 drops of geranium oil with 16 drops of Ylang Ylang oil in a base of 50 ml of almond oil. Rub this into your breasts twice a day either during your massage or separately.
Hey there jus a quik.question i have just startd massaging.about 1 week ago with argan oil.. But i have now orderd fenugreek oil ... Do i apply fenugreek oil while.massaging or aftr.i.have finished massaging?

I recommend reading about how a user called Tiger Lily massaged on the old BN forum, you can find out here.

I recommend doing it during the massage. I personally feel like it does something along with the heat from your hands, but I dont think it really matters.

(01-08-2013, 05:04 PM)biggerboobs Wrote:  I recommend doing it during the massage. I personally feel like it does something along with the heat from your hands, but I dont think it really matters.

Thnkyou! Stil waiting for my fenugreek oil tho lol x

(31-07-2013, 11:56 AM)Shampoo Wrote:  I recommend reading about how a user called Tiger Lily massaged on the old BN forum, you can find out here.

Then, you put your left foot out, drag your left foot back.... Sounds like mystical "Hokey Pokey" to me.

Hello everyone! I have been doing the breast message for about 3 weeks I have noticed a big difference I have gone up 1\2 cup size im definitely firmer im gonna keep going hopefully I get a full cup!Big Grin

I am sorry, if it sounded flippant. That was not my intent. I believe massage can help by keeping lymphatic fluids and blood flow. Which in turn helps get rid of bad waste and helps bring herbs and other naturals in.

I just don't believe in magic spots, mystic waving of hands and voodoo like thoughts. My belief is the only reason acupuncture works for pain relief, is due to fact of disrupting regular pain paths and such. Not that it "rebalances" Chi (sp), aura's or that sort of things.

Sorry to offend anyone's belief, but must state what I believe is truth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon