Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple enlargement- how to

This procedure will permanently enlarge your nipples ( only your nipples )
It will not make them more sensitive.

Apply a vacuum device (explained below ) to a nipple for about 10 minutes once a day-( never more then once a day )
There will be about a 10% residual enlargement 4 hours after each session --again this is permanent and they will not shrink!

during each session your nipple will expand with blood, after a couple hours the blood will dissipate and the nipple will shrink.- to 110% of it original size.

This works by tearing the nipple skin cells away from each other, the nipple skin cells detect a separation and go into cell division mode- creating permanent skin growth.

I would suggest you begin by increasing the nipples length, with a 1/2 inch inside diameter pump until the desired length is achieved.

then a 3/4 inch pump to get the diameter you desire.
At this point the nipple has a fixed diameter of 1/2 inch and a length that you chose.
this pump will start expanding the center of the nipple first to 3/4 of an inch and with each session will spread from the center to both ends- choose a shape you want and stop.
Your nipples will retain this shape forever.
------------------------

This works by cell division, each cell needs ( takes ) a day to divide into two skin cells. (mother & daughter )

No more then once every 24 hours. But the time between sessions doesn't matter- If you wait a year that new session will give you another 10%.
--
I used
Nipple Bulb Breast Pump Enlargement $9.98 1/2 inch inside diameter -- ebay
This gives your nipple a 1/2 thickness and the length you want.

TWISTED NIPPLE SUCKER 3/4 inch inside diameter 4 inches long $9.39 ebay
this device will give your nipple a roundness starting in the center and spreading to both ends with each session.

I will never recommend a seller, i will suggest that buying from ebay is safest-.
If not from ebay then purchase with a credit card , if you don't receive what you purchased the credit card company will give you your money back.
Even if you purchase from over seas always use a credit card - only a credit card.
They won't rip you off because they know the credit card company will take your money back from them and return it to you- the credit card company will never except charges from them again.

hi
thank u so much coz that's my exactly desire
but what if i purchased from amazon?
and which brand u recommend?

(04-08-2013, 02:43 AM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  hi
thank u so much coz that's my exactly desire
but what if i purchased from amazon?
and which brand u recommend?
-----------------------------
Amazon is a good reliable company.
I always buy the cheapest one.

You must allow at least a day for the skin cells to divide.

It take's a long time to copy 3.1 billion base pairs.
And they are permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon