Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

testing the fenugreek study by onesexybitch with PM

(05-08-2013, 06:45 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(05-08-2013, 06:34 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  A can of water based tuna fish has
26 grams of class A protein 100 calories and costs less then a dollar

Protein doesn't have classes other than complete or incomplete. Most proteins are incomplete. Including tuna fish.

Canned meat of any kind also contains insane amounts of salt and often MSG and other nasty additives.

If you want fish, go buy a tuna steak or something. Still excellent protein, much better nutrition otherwise.

Not to mention Bisphenol-A in the can linings. I don't eat any kind of canned food at all. I don't eat fish either.....

Rivers/oceans are entirely too poisoned for it to be healthy. Kinda surprised someone so concerned with toxins would recommend them. To each their own, I guess.

Idc what it's in fish is gross change the subject lol. my measurements are the same down to the dot. I did get a huge burst of energy today which was abnormal for me i re-arranged my entire livingroom . haha Smile

(05-08-2013, 08:54 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Idc what it's in fish is gross change the subject lol. my measurements are the same down to the dot. I did get a huge burst of energy today which was abnormal for me i re-arranged my entire livingroom . haha Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yum! Oil based tuna fish eaten right out of the can and sardines right out of the can.-
there juices all over your tongue-lol

That was to test a theory!

Interesting! that sounds like a symptom that women get when first pregnant, possibly due to a large estrogen spike or some other female hormone related to pregnancy?

Is PM the only variable? the only thing that has changed?
What do you think could cause an increase in energy-

Unless possibly? you had a deficiency in estrogen and PM has corrected it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another issue - PM appears to have addictive qualities? by you running it thru the coffee filter did you remove the chemical that causes addiction? this testing should answer that question.
PM appears to change brain function? did you remove that chemical? again we should know soon.

I think that all the dangerous chemicals addictive ones, ones that change brain function, all kinds of toxins - they all accumulate in the body.
Which suggests that they are not water soluble but oil sou able and were removed when you ran PM thru the coffee filter-

Ance is going away lol thank god. no changes other then that

Update. i just got out of the shower and was supprised to see my areolas have darkened in color and my podt pregnancy stretch marks have turned light pink. Ending day 3. Still having aches in my girls but no growth .

(06-08-2013, 05:06 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  Update. i just got out of the shower and was supprised to see my areolas have darkened in color and my podt pregnancy stretch marks have turned light pink. Ending day 3. Still having aches in my girls but no growth .
interesting? Something is happening, but what?

I don't know i need to research and find out if these are pm side effects.

Few centimeters of swelling today a lot of breast pain aswell !!!!

(06-08-2013, 05:45 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Few centimeters of swelling today a lot of breast pain aswell !!!!
---------------------------------
Interesting!
When i tested i had very little breast pain associated with a buildup of water? 30 hours into testing
A day later i noticed a hard mass forming on top of the breast bones- and it took a week for the swelling to solidify. But the difference is at that point I just had a hairy chest with only skin fat on the chest-

Contrary to what everyone believes testing indicates that its easier for a male to develop breasts then a female?
I think its because The male body has never seen estrogen and has no built up tolerance for it?
At this point we know very little, much more testing is needed before real factional conclusions can be made.

Your doing great!

Still golden and beautiful    

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon