Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Induced Lactation/Adult Nursing Relationship

Rainbow 

Thoughts on the subject?? For those not sure, its where a woman nurses her SO. Thoughts??

I've lactated for the last eight years. Not to the point where my boobs were full or it leaked, it just comes out when you suck on or pinch my nipples. Every boyfriend I've had has definitely taken an interest in this odd habit of mine. It definitely hasn't caused growth but it feels nice and is a fetish for some men.

(04-08-2013, 02:41 PM)Zormad Wrote:  I've lactated for the last eight years. Not to the point where my boobs were full or it leaked, it just comes out when you suck on or pinch my nipples. Every boyfriend I've had has definitely taken an interest in this odd habit of mine. It definitely hasn't caused growth but it feels nice and is a fetish for some men.

I've just recently started looking into it. And I've become fascinated by it. I like the intimacy and closeness. But I'm single so.......yeaaaaaaa....lol

ETA:

I made a forum for it though, anyone interested should check it out: http://milkmybubbies.freeforums.org/

yes i love my breast sucked and touched so much i would be interested to know how to do this also i know most women in my family who had children gained breast after breast feeding most were pearshape or not curvy before it.
Emily its great i will join i think!

(04-08-2013, 05:20 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  yes i love my breast sucked and touched so much i would be interested to know how to do this also i know most women in my family who had children gained breast after breast feeding most were pearshape or not curvy before it.

omg having ur nipples sicked...almost orgasmic!! i love it!!! and yea breast feeding can increase breast size!! I think this is totally worth looking into. Plus now that my breasts are much larger, I think it'll be a much richer experience.

(04-08-2013, 05:45 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 05:20 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  yes i love my breast sucked and touched so much i would be interested to know how to do this also i know most women in my family who had children gained breast after breast feeding most were pearshape or not curvy before it.

omg having ur nipples sicked...almost orgasmic!! i love it!!! and yea breast feeding can increase breast size!! I think this is totally worth looking into. Plus now that my breasts are much larger, I think it'll be a much richer experience.

I think?   that  the breasts   "areola"     adjusts the  milk  supply.
when a  baby is first born , very little  milk  is  needed  as  the  baby grows  to say  3 years  old the  breast  needs  some  Mekanism   to  increase  its milk  supply, that is what the  areola  does?

When the  baby  gets  enough milk, its  stops  sucking,  no  aerola  stimulation,  if  the   breast  runs  dry  ,  the  baby  will  continue to  suck,  stimulating   the  breast to  product  more  milk.
that  would  be  accomplished  by a  hormone  secreted  by the brain.

If  you use  a  suction  device,  made  for draining the  breast  of milk,  and  if it  covering    the  areola ,( like a baby's  mouth )  and  sleep with it  for a  few  hours   each night. wet tits

i  think  that  your  breasts  would  begin  producing  milk,  and  the  amount of  milk  produced    would  depend  on  the duration of  stlimulation?

@firdburfle

English doesn't seem to be your first lang. is this correct or no? But essentially yes, over a period of time of dry nursing, the stimulus will produce milk eventually. For women who have never been pregnant however the process is much longer as their mammary glands need more development.

Sleeping with a pump on straight through the night will not actually benefit you, but eight 20 minute sessions or either suckling or pumping are recommended.

So, I just recently ordered a pair of nipple pumps, hoping they help me out. I've had to cut back my massaging because I got busy, but I'm going to try picking it up soon.

Hi Everyone

I did a lactation experiment a few years ago, because of the sudden changes in my hormones during my NBE i started to produce very small amounts of discharge from my nipples, scared me a lot and ended up going doctors lol. I was told it was caused by the stimulation of my breasts from massage and noogling and the unique change in my hormones at the time.

I admit i was fascinated by it, its something as a man you will never do so i encouraged it by buying a breast pump for nursing, i did get a lot of size increase after a wekk or 2 of pumping 3 times a day, the problem was i had to keep pumping or my breasts would become engorged and very swollen and painful Sad it got to the stage where i was producing about 5oz of milk 3 times a day with ease. After a while i cut down to pumping once a day and it did make my boobs look huge Smile but sadly when i stopped after a few months my breasts emptied and looked deflated and saggy Sad but i still produce small amounts now by squeezing my areola for a few minutes.

If im not mistaken there is a pill you can buy that contains a certain hormone needed for lactation, i cannot remember what it is called by i will look into it Smile

Good luck and big hugs xxxx

Domperidone Cheryl?

After your deflation and saggyness, were you able to get them to perk up and if so how?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon