Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please investigate onesexybitch and firdburfle

Since apparently I was incorrect in my assumption and OSB's original account is still active.

The behavior from the two accounts is identical and they seemingly gravitate towards the same sort of threads as well.

Theirs is absolutely not friendly behavior either.

Honestly I'd suggest they be banned, they're an obvious troll and it's getting quite annoying.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they're using different IP addresses though.

(04-08-2013, 07:03 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Since apparently I was incorrect in my assumption and OSB's original account is still active.

The behavior from the two accounts is identical and they seemingly gravitate towards the same sort of threads as well.

Theirs is absolutely not friendly behavior either.

Honestly I'd suggest they be banned, they're an obvious troll and it's getting quite annoying.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they're using different IP addresses though.
------------------------------------------------------

I would suggest that we leave each other alone.

i ignore your posts and you ignore mine?

no one gets angry and everyone is happy.

is this agreeable?

onesexybitch is trolling hard and spreading all sorts of misinformation. I second the motion for ban

(04-08-2013, 07:42 PM)aoz Wrote:  onesexybitch is trolling hard and spreading all sorts of misinformation. I second the motion for ban

--------------------------------------
By "misinformation" he means I post what i believe, my opinion.- Me- expressing freedom of speech!

Because I post (say) something that conflicts with what some people believe, they want to crucify me, burn me at the stake, have me drawn and quartered cut off my balls. And they follow my every post and harass me.

I have the birth right to speak freely, choose my own religion and believe what ever i choose.

And i have the right to defend myself when attacked!

but i " do not" have the right to use un -- necessary ( excessive )force in defending myself!

(04-08-2013, 07:50 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 07:42 PM)aoz Wrote:  onesexybitch is trolling hard and spreading all sorts of misinformation. I second the motion for ban

--------------------------------------
By "misinformation" he means I post what i believe, my opinion.- Me- expressing freedom of speech!

Because I post (say) something that conflicts with what some people believe, they want to crucify me, burn me at the stake, have me drawn and quartered cut off my balls. And they follow my every post and harass me.

I have the birth right to speak freely, choose my own religion and believe what ever i choose.

And i have the right to defend myself when attacked!

but i " do not" have the right to use un -- necessary ( excessive )force in defending myself!
Other members have the right to protest your trolling too..

besides

You're the one that's been needlessly harrassing Abidrew ....seriously, what's up with that? I'm not even a big fan. Abidrew(no offence, lol) can come off as a bit pretentious sometimes and somewhat of a know-it-all, but she's genuinely intelligent and everything that she posts is well researched and grounded in science. You've been spouting all sorts of nonsense and have no sources to back your ridiculous claims.

why don't YOU leave HER alone....or better yet, just leave?

(04-08-2013, 08:35 PM)aoz Wrote:  Abidrew(no offence, lol) can come off as a bit pretentious sometimes and somewhat of a know-it-all, but she's genuinely intelligent and everything that she posts is well researched and grounded in science.

None taken, lol. I know I seem to come off that way a lot. I really don't seem to "get" how to communicate in any other way. I'm honestly not TRYING to sound like that. In fact I'm trying NOT to most of the time... And miserably failing.

(04-08-2013, 08:44 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 08:35 PM)aoz Wrote:  Abidrew(no offence, lol) can come off as a bit pretentious sometimes and somewhat of a know-it-all, but she's genuinely intelligent and everything that she posts is well researched and grounded in science.

None taken, lol. I know I seem to come off that way a lot. I really don't seem to "get" how to communicate in any other way. I'm honestly not TRYING to sound like that. In fact I'm trying NOT to most of the time... And miserably failing.

chill, chika, you're cool ;D

I'm just overly judgmental, and have a rod up my ass. You have rubbed me the wrong way sometimes, but I have a wicked amount of respect for you.

This individual now has THREE accounts. The first one, OSB, states they're male. The second one is undisclosed, and the newest one has them claiming to be female in the profile info.

Beware of this user. onesexybitch, firdburfle, and cindy23.

Honestly. How is it even OK to have three active accounts?

(07-08-2013, 01:33 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  This individual now has THREE accounts. The first one, OSB, states they're male. The second one is undisclosed, and the newest one has them claiming to be female in the profile info.

------------------------------
I will look into the issue and get back to you.

I told you i have run out of patience's with you!
You will change your behavior!

have a nice day
-------------------------------------------
I really did misspell patience's - But lots of the time when i am having a problem with people i will misspell lots of words to give them something to belittle me on - It makes them look like such a jerk!
-------------------------------------
This site has a pecking order- and now i know who feels that they are the alpha male.
And that alpha will learn to behave! Or he will be paper trained-lol

you know put his nose in his poop and hit him on the snout with a rolled up newspaper

(07-08-2013, 01:42 AM)booblover Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 01:33 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  This individual now has THREE accounts. The first one, OSB, states they're male. The second one is undisclosed, and the newest one has them claiming to be female in the profile info.

------------------------------
I will look into the issue and get back to you.

I told you i have run out of patients with you!
You will change your behavior!

have a nice day

And this makes at least 4. I'll bet they've got even more waiting. C'mon Eve, get this cretin out of here.

BTW, OSB, you keep saying "patients"... You're a doctor? Wow... I really do fear for these patients of yours and I can certainly understand why you're running out of them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon