Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please investigate onesexybitch and firdburfle

Eve, I would like to add my name to the list of those unhappy with the behaviour of this poster. I have seen them post using onesexybitch, booblover, and cindy23 and boasting they create additional accounts whenever they feel like it. Aside from the garbage content of the posts, isn't there some way to keep them from defeating the site filtering mechanism by the simple act of constantly creating more accounts? I don't really care much what junk they post, as long as I can filter them.

(07-08-2013, 05:56 AM)sfem Wrote:  Eve, I would like to add my name to the list of those unhappy with the behaviour of this poster. I have seen them post using onesexybitch, booblover, and cindy23 and boasting they create additional accounts whenever they feel like it. Aside from the garbage content of the posts, isn't there some way to keep them from defeating the site filtering mechanism by the simple act of constantly creating more accounts? I don't really care much what junk they post, as long as I can filter them.
----------------------------------------------------
  I  am being harassed  because  i  post  something  that someone  doesn't  believe-  and  they want me  silenced / banned..  so  as  soon as  they see  my  name on  a  post   or  answering a post giving my opinion.they  come gunning after  me.

I   was  showing them that  in the future  it  would not  be  so  easy  as  simply  seeing my name  and  bad  mouthing my  posts.

I  can use  another  name  and  then they would  have to  read the entire  post,  decide  it was  me  before  harassing me.  They  really  would  have no  east  way to  decide it was me.

they don't  want  that its  to much work for  them.

i  demand  my freedom of  speech  -  don't read my posts  and i won't read  yours

I never  threatened to use  unlimited names-
  I   want  to  use  only  one name,  Its  much simpler.

One  user  name  is  the  only  way  to post!

I'm not harassing you. I'm calling your shit for what it is. There's a difference.

"Freedom of Speech" doesn't necessarily always exist on various forums, there are rules to be followed. Even if they aren't official rules the unofficial ones basically go, if you say something absurd, someone WILL call you on it.

I've largely been that someone and, of course, you don't like being called on your shit.

I honestly don't even need to read your posts at all to immediately recognize you every time you make a new account and start posting on it.

I'm not going to tell YOU how, of course, but it's dead obvious. I'm sure lots of the girls (and guys) here who are also getting annoyed with you can tell pretty quick too.

Quit posting garbage with either absolutely nothing at all or absurdities and maybe you might just find it more welcoming here. I and a lot of others just hate lies and deception and worthless smelly crap.

If you ain't got anything intelligent to add, don't type. And since you seem to dislike adding anything of intelligence despite actually being a lot smarter than you make yourself out to be...

(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  ----------------------------------------------------
  I  am being harassed  because  i  post  something  that someone  doesn't  believe-  and  they want me  silenced / banned..  so  as  soon as  they see  my  name on  a  post   or  answering a post giving my opinion.they  come gunning after  me.
No, I don't care what your name is. I just don't want to read your posts. Whether the forum is full of your paranoid misinformation is the admin's problem, not mine. I have done my part as a contributor to bring your activities to their attention so they can decide whether or not to do anything about you.
(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  I   was  showing them that  in the future  it  would not  be  so  easy  as  simply  seeing my name  and  bad  mouthing my  posts.
I wish you were that important, so I could ask you some really meaningful questions, but unfortunately your only relevance is that you might confuse or worse, influence, some of the younger or less educated readers of the forum.
(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  I  can use  another  name  and  then they would  have to  read the entire  post,  decide  it was  me  before  harassing me.  They  really  would  have no  east  way to  decide it was me.
Didn't you say "don't read my posts"? That's rhetorical, please don't answer.
(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  they don't  want  that its  to much work for  them.
No, taking the time to actually reply to your delusional rantings is more work than I care for, but you've gone on too long and too unopposed. I have plenty of confidence in the people on this forum being able to deal with you based on several years of participation here. But you are like the brat in the room whose parent won't direct their energy to anything sociable or positive. It's time for you to stop behaving so badly. It doesn't actually make you any more important. Just more pitiful. And I have decided to add my voice to those making our unhappiness with your behaviour known.
(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:   i  demand  my freedom of  speech  -  don't read my posts  and i won't read  yours
Ah, there it is again. But won't the European banking system collapse and walruses start living in sin with polar bears? That's rhetorical, please don't respond to that question. We have to read your posts or we won't know to report our boiled potatoes to the FDA or risk jail for serving drugs to our guests! Put on your big girl panties and keep that erection tucked tight. You have a bumpy road ahead if you want to save us all from the invisible toxins masquerading as those pretty floating spots you see in front of you.
(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  I never  threatened to use  unlimited names-
  I   want  to  use  only  one name,  Its  much simpler.
I wouldn't call anything you've done threatening, just sad. You did say you "change name" quite often. Which you don't but I explained that distinction in another post already. You appear to not know what a threat's purpose is. You seem to go straight from "hello" to making good on threats you never uttered. I know you have stated you are "gunning" for Ainterol, and I know Abi has written she believes you are smarter than you let on. But I really don't believe you are smart at all, and I'm still trying to figure out if you're just truly unhinged, or whether your ancestors should have tried sex with people they weren't related to once in a while.
(07-08-2013, 06:58 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  One  user  name  is  the  only  way  to post!
I would ask why you don't do that then, but I really would rather you didn't reply so I will not ask you any questions.

(07-08-2013, 01:47 PM)sfem Wrote:  I know you have stated you are "gunning" for Ainterol, and I know Abi has written she believes you are smarter than you let on. But I really don't believe you are smart at all, and I'm still trying to figure out if you're just truly unhinged, or whether your ancestors should have tried sex with people they weren't related to once in a while.

He's a member of the species commonly known as "troll".

Trolls ARE rather known for their incest...

Trolls are also typically quite intelligent. They're a form of sociopath that evolved from those primates who would defecate upon their fellow primates just to see how they'd react. With the information age they discovered a way to defecate upon many more fellow primates with far less effort.

sfem and Abi, please just stop feeding the troll, its all they live for, as we all know.
Most, if not all, of the other members will see through the @#£#*!! that it posts, so it isn't worth wasting time on.

(08-08-2013, 06:45 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  sfem and Abi, please just stop feeding the troll, its all they live for, as we all know.
Most, if not all, of the other members will see through the @#£#*!! that it posts, so it isn't worth wasting time on.

Can`t agree more.

(07-08-2013, 05:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 01:47 PM)sfem Wrote:  I know you have stated you are "gunning" for Ainterol, and I know Abi has written she believes you are smarter than you let on. But I really don't believe you are smart at all, and I'm still trying to figure out if you're just truly unhinged, or whether your ancestors should have tried sex with people they weren't related to once in a while.

He's a member of the species commonly known as "troll".

Trolls ARE rather known for their incest...

Trolls are also typically quite intelligent. They're a form of sociopath that evolved from those primates who would defecate upon their fellow primates just to see how they'd react. With the information age they discovered a way to defecate upon many more fellow primates with far less effort.

Okay, that was funny. Hahaha

(17-09-2013, 09:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Okay, that was funny. Hahaha

I never claimed not to have a sense of humor... Blush

Though trolls are very good at claiming I do not because I don't find their crudity and vulgarity funny. Nor do I particularly enjoy their inane sound bites that so easily fool the less informed of my sisters (and brothers).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon