Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the ultimate pm guide

I agree with Abi. I'm sorry but your opinion doesn't really matter if facts say that it is dangerous and could potentially kill someone or damage their way of living.

I'm sorry but you have a mental issue and you need to go see a doctor. You tried to say Abi Drew had mental issues but the more you brought them up, the more signs you presented.

In that link you posted to that thread 'Let's stop attacking each other', no one was really attacking each other until you came here. You are irritating me and I've really had enough. You are such a hypocrite.

You say Abi is rude but weren't you the one who accused Emily of being a flat chested man and accused her of being a fraud? Were you not the one who implied Abi had OCD?

In your thread you also mentioned a 'kingdom'. There is no kingdom. What is wrong with you? This a forum about enhancement. If you try to imply there are statuses then there are but not in that way. Statuses here are not based on popularity but knowledge. If someone has knowledge, they would be able to provide proof and explain why. They would also have evidence to back up their point. Abi and many others do and if they choose to share that information and become acknowledge as someone who has a lot of understanding then that is not their fault.

You need to stop. You are so irritating.

EDIT : You also mentioned that you had evidence that ainterol herbs had representatives advertising on this forum. You claimed to have knowledge on the situation ... we are still waiting for the evidence.

Seriously all of you this is f@&&ing rediculous. my forum entry is not homestead for you all to argue like idiots. if u need to argue pm eachother plain and simple . i do not want to see anymore childish bullshit getting added into my posts THAT'S NOT WHY I'M HERE. I AM HERE TO SHARE AND TO LEARN THE END.

I'm sorry for adding to the argument on your thread.

(06-08-2013, 10:52 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  Seriously all of you this is f@&&ing rediculous. my forum entry is not homestead for you all to argue like idiots. if u need to argue pm eachother plain and simple . i do not want to see anymore childish bullshit getting added into my posts THAT'S NOT WHY I'M HERE. I AM HERE TO SHARE AND TO LEARN THE END.

This is almost amusing. You are the one getting childish if anyone over this. Abi was not trying to be rude in anyway, but you and maybe 2 others have taken it that way.
That's why I said the key word "Defensive." Not everyone here is arguing (if you paid close attention). You are clearly shortfused. While your link is helpful to the newer forumers, a lot of the same info is posted here on the forum already. But your link has missed another important thing which is to take a good absorbable source of calcium with PM, must, must, must! PM and others here have been around for a long, long time. I'd say its helpful to post on your journey thread of your findings rather than create a new thread for it.

The only reason I suggest this is because many post things over and over again not realizing the information regarding the said herb is here. This floods the forum categories with the same stuff and new forumers have such a hard time with this because there's so much to read and its so overwhelming, so this causes them to open their mouths for an instant feeding of information instead of taking the time out to read.

If you are offended by anything I or abidrew responded with, that's your problem. It was just feedback and a suggestion, not to tear you down like some hungry wild animal.

Chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Tongue

P.S. I think ainterol gets more feedback than purafem. Its what your link source was pushing.

(06-08-2013, 02:39 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(06-08-2013, 06:57 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Nothing truly ultimate about that... It does provide a decent bit of starter knowledge but it's no where near complete.

At least as far as I could tell from my cursory scan through it there's no blatant misinformation... it just claims to be more than it is.
-----------------------------
please stop being rude and disrespectful to the members here-

My Patience "with you" has run out.

You "will " change your behavior here-- do you understand!- this type of behavior will no longer be tolerated-

you have been given notice-

your friend the bitch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets stop attacking each other http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16057

I think the info is very helpful to newbie like me. I haven't bought the ebook yet, so I can't see the difference but to me, the link is very informative and provided with the tips I want to know.
I am new here but I deeply felt the nastiness in forum(the forum I joined before, not this) sometimes. For instance, I ran away from a plastic surgery forum because I have enough with the bitchiness, agressiveness attitudes in some members. It's really not cool.....

(06-08-2013, 08:07 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-08-2013, 02:39 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(06-08-2013, 06:57 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Nothing truly ultimate about that... It does provide a decent bit of starter knowledge but it's no where near complete.

At least as far as I could tell from my cursory scan through it there's no blatant misinformation... it just claims to be more than it is.
-----------------------------
please stop being rude and disrespectful to the members here-

My Patience "with you" has run out.

You "will " change your behavior here-- do you understand!- this type of behavior will no longer be tolerated-

you have been given notice-

your friend the bitch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets stop attacking each other http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16057

How was that post the least bit rude or disrespectful? I certainly didn't attack ab101bab, nor the writer of the document whether it was her or not. It was a statement of analyses of the document shared. Yes, it was extremely concise without any sugar coating, but I never have been one to sugar coat. Too much sugar's bad for you.

Your immediate attack on me, however, was extremely mean spirited and hadn't a single iota of respect.

But since you all asked...

The BIGGEST piece of information it's missing is the VERY COMMON side effect of PM of causing an insulin spike. Since PM doesn't have any sugars this insulin attacks your existing blood sugar and can cause very severe hypoglycemic reactions (they're usually mild though). All temporary and very easily taken care of by simply being sure to eat something with around a gram of sugar when you take PM if you find you are prone to the severe ones.

This is, IMO, VITAL information, ESPECIALLY for new users of PM. Yet that article never mentions it once despite repeating itself about benefits a number of times.

ANYONE could have written a much more complete AND concise guide to PM than that.

For someone who's so insistent that there's a lot of "selling" of PM going on, I would have thought OSB'd JUMP at the omission.

Then again, OSB doesn't seem to know much and really just seems to be spreading misinformation and consistently attacking anyone who presents any facts to the contrary.

I may be getting a bit curt as late, but that's due largely to suddenly having to deal with a flood of misinformation, correcting it where I can, so hopefully it won't destroy anyone's health.

Your absolute insistence that estrogen and only estrogen is responsible for breast growth is honestly quite tiring. As I've said any number of times, if that were true, MtF transsexuals would NEVER have to turn to breast augmentation surgery. Yet the numbers say that the vast majority, in fact, do. Without it they would barely be out of an A cup. At least. Those who follow a conventional estrogen and anti-androgen but NO progesterone HRT plan. Add progesterone and suddenly they're up to B's and C's. Add cycling of doses and... There's not enough statistical information to prove anything with regards to that, but what there is seems to indicate we could actually stand to get every bit as large as we want to.

That same insistence is also quite worrying. You obviously know nothing of the intricacies of female hormone balance. If estrogen and estrogen only is constantly high VERY BAD THINGS HAPPEN.

Your insistence that boiling is the only way to remove plant toxins and that only the water insoluble parts of the plant are toxic is also quite troubling. If anyone else actually believes that they could wind up with some serious heavy metal poisoning because if there are heavy metals, they DON'T BOIL OUT. And heavy metals are extremely toxic. On the other hand, they're destroying the fiber which is extremely important for the proper functioning of our bodies waste and toxin removal.

And your insistence that nothing gets through the skin barrier isn't really all that troubling, but it certainly does say a lot about how outdated any knowledge you MIGHT have is. And it is somewhat troubling as well, because those toxins you're so on about? A lot of them get in through the skin. And even more get in under the nails. A lot of the makeup that many girls are wearing is killing them.

So yes. I might be getting a bit more curt than usual as late. But I'm ramping up my progesterone and my estrogens are falling, and when I do that my temper always does seem to get a bit shorter for some reason... And then there's YOU.

I'm sorry that the science behind NBE, nor even NBE itself, ain't simple. But it's NOT. Honestly nothing in this world is nearly so simple as humans tend to wish it to be.

The KISS principle isn't that things are naturally simple so you should keep it that way, it's that things are so infinitely complex that adding even just a single additional variable increases the complexity of a system by MANY times. Therefore, no matter how intelligent someone is, handling more than a few variables will MAKE them "stupid". So, keep it as simple as possible.

Wow Abi, you have obviously done an detailed research!! Thank you for the explanation!! You are appreciated, at least by me! Hehe!

This type of problems always and almost unavoidedly happen in forums. Like I have said, I ran away from a plastic surgery forum because I felt I have grew a part from my boobies sisters and some members became really bitcchy, nasty, mean, aggressive and defensive. So, I decided I have enough and don't want to waste my time there anymore.

I think, everyone has the right to express their opinions. If we didn't like the comments, maybe we should just ignore and move on unless that person had crossed the line. I being attacked and told to keep the forum friendly just because I mentioned about my thought about the kids in Asia been spoilt rotten. When I said that, I was talking about the kids from the upper middle class and above, I didn't mean all the kids in Asia as there are poor kids too. Talk about defensiveness here??

Abi has been the most helpful person on here to me, and I was one of those newbies posting threads without research when I first joined (in my defense I was on my iphone and couldn't find the newcomer threads, but still) I could have been told to quit being stupid and go research myself, but instead I have been offered nothing but helpfulness and tons and tons of information that has been absolutely vital to my nbe journey.

This is a board full of different personalities. Some will be sweet, and some will be more to the point. That is the case in all areas of life and that is something that everyone has to be able to deal with. I did not see any blatant disrespect... only an opinion.

Thanks for posting the information. It will be good for newbies like myself, but more research will be necessary. It would be great to add to a list of resources for those new to nbe, though.

DITTO Abi Drew is a great assest to this forum. I, too, appreciate his help in NBE guidance.

(03-09-2013, 09:44 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  DITTO Abi Drew is a great assest to this forum. I, too, appreciate his help in NBE guidance.

"His"? Sad

Sorry, guess I put my foot in my mouth again. My sincerest apologies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon