Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which brand of goat's rue

Hi,
Two brands of goat's rue.Motherslove and pennherb. Pennherb is cheaper.
Which brand of goat's rue is everyone using here

i think it's motherlove,because it is the most popular brand that sell goat's rue ,and i read many stories of nursing mother who take goat's rue and say it help them for milk supply very strongly .But it is expensive i know ,but i heard that swanson goat's rue are strong too ,so they may be good .

I use Penn Herb caps & epiherbs (on Ebay) powder. Found these 2 sites to be the least expensive. Swanson's brand is Motherlove - still quite expensive.

Hi losta,

Thanks for the reply. Are you seeing swelling results with penn herb caps. I want to take goat's rue for developing mammary glands not for lactating

Hi losta,

I wanted to use goat's rue for developing mammary glands. Did you see swelling with penn herb caps?

(16-08-2013, 08:42 AM)sweet Wrote:  Hi losta,

I wanted to use goat's rue for developing mammary glands. Did you see swelling with penn herb caps?

you should quote her answer and reply ,she will receive your reply.I know you want to developing mamary gland ,not for lactating.There are a member here who took goat's rue ,he made it in tea form ,and he took a lot of it to see result ,i dont know what brand of goat's rue he used .

Hi Sweet,
I 've been taking Goat's Rue for at least 1 1/2 yrs. I take 5 caps of Penn Herb's & then powdered GR from epiherbs (great price for the amt.) twice a day. At the end of the day there is swelling. Lose it overnight. No lactation at all. (I am post menopausal, by the way). I've been at NBE for over 3 yrs. Presently went back on PM after 1 yr. on Eve's program. I've grown over the years ever so slowly.

I bought mine from: mountainroseherbs.com

(20-08-2013, 06:50 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I bought mine from: mountainroseherbs.com

Does goat's rue from mountainroseherbs work for you?Does it give permanant result ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon