Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eveline - some early results

Heart 

Hello all

I've just started on my NBE journey and hope to put up my program soon and photos along the way.

I just wanted to share some exciting results. I started progesterone cream on the 14th day of my cycle (Sunday 4th August). I have been putting it on both breasts and plan to put it now somewhere else for a few days to give the boobs a rest. On Sunday I also started using Eveline cosmetics Slim Extreme 3d Push up effect for breast enhancement. However I only put Eveline on my left breast, as it has always been smaller.

Last night when I took off my bra I noticed that my left boob was bigger, in fact it felt like it was the same size as my right! When I measured each boob width (across the nipple) there was only .5 cm difference in size! I cannot remember the measurements prior but I do remember that the difference was 1.5 cm.

But when I cup each breast they feel the same size too, and both bra cups fill out the same! There was always a visible difference before, and the left always felt smaller and more empty. It now feels much fuller!

I put it down to the Eveline because I was using the Progesterone cream on both breasts and the right boob has no change.

I'm starting Pueraria Mirifica on the first day of my next cycle and can't wait Smile I also just bought Isosensuals cream, which I was going to alternate with Eveline. I bought most of my stuff from Ebay and Amazon.com. Eveline and Isosensuals are non-hormonal, and use volufiline to help fat cells multiply locally where it is applied. Isosensuals is more expensive but seems to have better results claimed in clinical trials. Very excited about my left boob growage Smile

Well I measured the boobs again, they are now both 20cm across when measured across the nipple. Yay! Now I can put cream on both and they are officially the SAME SIZE!!!

Sunday I start pueraria mirifica... very exciting Smile

Thanx for this info! I was actually planning on ordering some volufiline as well. I will def put that on the list for payday! Smile good luck and PLEASE keep us posted!

Well, I got my eveline this morning and used it right away! Love the smell and it really does make ur skin soft Smile. Any way, I was just wondering if there was any thing new to report on ur end? I'm so very curious Big Grin

Any updates on this? Smile

Did it work ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon