Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TsubakiBlossom's First Program!

So I haven't update this at all, cause honestly, this program was too complicated for me to keep up with, and, well, school.

BUT I've actually simplified it to something I've been doing for a little while that's given me RESULTS. Very small results, but I'm sure if I keep it up, it will get better!

The key is Flaxseed Oil. And possibly Muscle Rub; I've only added it in last night, and I'm sure it gave me a little swelling, but mainly FSO.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to massaging, so all I do is take the FSO, warm it between my hands, and apply it to my breasts (as well as my lips, apples of the cheeks, and hip dips/butt)(just because I tend to have extra and might as well fatten up those areas as well if it's possible).

As for my 'massage' I place my palm over my breast, moving in circular motions (towards the arm), and switch. Then I take my fingers and rub underneath my nipple area back and forth, switch, then do this part twice just cause I like it and think it's the most effective lol.

So a total of 6 minutes!

Honestly, super easy, and my breasts are definitely fuller. They also feel firmer and softer, which is always a plus!

So my schedule will be (is?):

Morning: FSO (Just capsules I cut)(I only have a 200 bottle left but I'm sure by the end of it, 100 2x a day, I'll hit plateau anyway)

After School: Muscle Rub (I've heard bad stuff about using this for long term; that it kills nerves)

Night: FSO

TADA!
Simple! Oh and the supplements I've been taking haven't done much for my body other than mental stuff (less anxiety, but also makes me too calm and a little irritated) and softer skin. So this entire week I'm going to not use them just to see what happens.

I took:

MSM 4000mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Maca Root 1500mg
Evening Primrose Oil (not sure the mg, put the bottle away)

Although there are some supps I wish to add for the sake of curves and skin care but that will be way later. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 09-08-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by Lacey Ra - 12-08-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 03-02-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by caitemh - 03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 05-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 05-02-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 12-04-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by isobasic - 12-04-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 18-04-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by AquaA - 12-04-2014, 10:22 PM