Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TsubakiBlossom's First Program!

(03-02-2014, 06:58 PM)caitemh Wrote:  I'm just curious about which herbs you're interested in for weight gain?

I've been looking to gain weight, and I've been doing rather well with keeping up my calories.. But for the life of me I cannot keep weight. I cannot get any curves anywhere.

Lol, I saw (maybe someone posted it on here?) of an old article from the 50's or 60's touting the miracle pill to gain weight (it was vit b12). Don't know how accurate that is, and if it is, how many mgs required to see weight? I take 500mg of b12 a day already, and I don't gain weight!

I tried maca for a bit (a lot of people report weight gain) but it gave me such horrible acne I had to stop.

Congrats on finding something that seems to be working for you!

I'm sorry, I don't actually know much about herbs for weight gain. Sad

Naturally I can gain weight pretty easily just by eating a lot, although it doesn't exactly distribute to the places I'd like it too.

Although if you have a flat butt, I've seen really good results so far with the 30 Day Squat Challenge. At first I tried it with a regular butt workout, but I decided to just try it by itself, and it has definitely made my butt rounder and perkier! Smile

Sucks that maca gave you that side effect! Maybe it was the brand you used? Mine didn't break me out at all.

And thanks! I just did the FSO massage, this time also using some on my hips and butt, because I've noticed that after applying FSO to my 'hip dip' area, it's actually starting filling in just a little. Smile

It's like these results are subtle, but noticeable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 09-08-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by Lacey Ra - 12-08-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 03-02-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by caitemh - 03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 05-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 05-02-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 12-04-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by isobasic - 12-04-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 18-04-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by AquaA - 12-04-2014, 10:22 PM