Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting busty ;)

Hello! I am a 17 year old girl from brasil but I did live in the States for a few years when I was younger and visit often so I am pretty fluent in English.
I found this site through a blog by someone named Emily Loretta. My program is inspired by hers.
Stats:
Breasts: 34"
Waist: 29"
Hips: 40"
Weight: 64kg
I got my period a few days after my 11 birthday and stopped growing at 13 years old both in height and curves. My period has also been regular since then. So I have looked the same since I was 13Sad

Goals:
Breasts: 38"
Waist: I just want a flat belly!!
Hips: rounder hips and perky butt, maybe a bit bigger

Program:
Massage with flaxseed oil 3x a day. Apply to hips and butt 1x a day
Exercise: cardio and weights
1 flaxseed pill 3x a day

According to my ob/gyn I am fully developed but I want to try the flaxseed oil before any herbs. I am also starting medicine school and dont want anything to complicated. Later I may try bovine ovary (if we even have this thing here kk) because I heard it was okay for teenagers to use this. The flaxeed I am using is an American one that I got at walmart when I was last there (a week ago). We have some here too but a different brand. I don't know if that will make a difference.

My cousin who is 17 to find it ironic(?) that she got surgery to make her breasts smaller a few months ago and I'm trying to make mine bigger kkk.

Hey! Just wanted to drop by and say good luck with your program! Flaxseed got me some great gains! Hope it does the same for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon