Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEEDING SOME MOTIVATION PLEASE

Heart 

ive breast massaged in the past, my left boob grew (more like got a rounder shape) and my right quite didn't get there at all. so for over a month (I think) ive been massaging just my right so it can catch up. 3 days ago I look in the mirror and noticed they looked completely even. so im like omg! it worked it grew. but I did notice BOTH breasts looked a bit swollen... and that's when I realized they probably look bigger (and even) cuz my period is right around the corner :/
so now im not thinking is it really growth and theyre just swollen :/
Now im scared when my menstrual is over theyr gna deflate and im gonna get discouraged and feel like im not getting anywhere Sad

my right boob did start hurting a lot 2 days ago (felt like growing pains) and usually my boobs don't hurt when Im starting my period, just get swollen. so im HOPING my rightie isn't just hurting cuz ive been massaging it and its sensitive so its hurting, hope its growing pains Sad
I wore a pushup bra and tanktop and I looked HOT I was so excited n taking pictures lol but it dawned on me that in a few days they can be gone just like that after my menstrual :/ any thoughts? encouragement?

Are they any more swollen then they usually get pre menstrual? After I massaged for a month they would swell before I start but I never swelled at all before massaging. While the swelling did go down after my period but a tiny bit stays so I'd say you're making progress but it might be slow. But slow growth is real growth and it all adds up! =)

(11-08-2013, 11:40 PM)Zormad Wrote:  Are they any more swollen then they usually get pre menstrual? After I massaged for a month they would swell before I start but I never swelled at all before massaging. While the swelling did go down after my period but a tiny bit stays so I'd say you're making progress but it might be slow. But slow growth is real growth and it all adds up! =)

Thank you so much Wink I think it did swell a little bit more then usually

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon