Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Find Out What You Are Likely to Achieve!

I know there are sites for genotyping kits to find out what body type you are but since most of us can't afford it, I came across this site about the main body types. I know the subject has been spoken of, but not so much in depth and if so, its been a long time. Note: you can be a combination of the two!

So here's the link:

http://teemajor.com/teemajorsblog/3-male...-explained

This makes so much sense as to why we get the results we get and why we are so different from eachother.

Ectomorphs- relatively hard to gain weight and muscle - lean muscle type body builder- tall, thin and narrow shouldered.

Mesomorph- which builds muscle and curves relatively easy- supposedly the best body type for muscle building).
Broad shoulders, narrow waist, smaller hips (triangle for women- rectangular/triangle for men), gains nice hour glass curves but fit with sculpt muscle tone throughout.

Endomorphs- "big boned," develops curves quite easily and the most abundantly, large shoulders with large hips (perfect hour glass), easy to gain fat more than muscle, "Juicy" "beefy dense" body builder type.

Which one are you? And how many cups have you gone up? What changes have you noticed with your nbe program?

http://www.superskinnyme.com/body-type.html/body-type1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have learned, I am a mesomorph. I have gone up nearly 3 cups within 10 months. After starting with what seem to be as an ectomorph, I was quite surprised to realize, I am actually a mesomorph. I have always had good muscle definition with out working out, narrow waist, large butt and broad shoulders (that should have told me), but my curves were only on the bottom half of me from hormonal imbalance. I have learned to love my body type now. I love the androgyny.

Then my nbe program expressed without too much effort:
the filling out of my thighs, breasts and a little on the butt again (which was something i did not need or want, but I am okay with now). My broad shoulders give me a large filling area of breast tissue to be had above the bust, which is also a combo of widen and narrow breasts. I have a lot of top cleavage coming in. Since I narrow at the underbust quite much, I have less meat on the bottoms so this "widens" the breasts in a appearance.

I am also predisposed to fatty tissue migration the way these bras fit me so I have to constantly scoop and swoop meat into the cups because of the triangle shape (straps tend to cut off a lot of meat and it starts to migrate toward the armpit.

So its clear, I am a mesomorph. I do well with high protein, and greens and small amount of nuts and seeds and little fruit and no dairy or grains! buckwheat, gluten free oats and brown rice are the exception.

I'm an endo/meso combination, and mostly I've just lost a lot of fat so far Wink

Even though I'm still on the cutting part of my plan I've already gotten small FEMININE A cup breasts from basically nothing but slight moobs. The slight moobs burned away and real breast tissue developed in its place.

I'm also seeing a lot of curves show up simply by losing weight. My hips and shoulders are both really extremely broad, and as I lose weight, my waist is getting tucked in quite nicely. I was wearing the majority of my weight in my middle. So when I DO start to gain again, I'll need to be careful to keep my gains to my hips and bust and away from my middle.

(12-08-2013, 06:26 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I'm an endo/meso combination, and mostly I've just lost a lot of fat so far Wink

Even though I'm still on the cutting part of my plan I've already gotten small FEMININE A cup breasts from basically nothing but slight moobs. The slight moobs burned away and real breast tissue developed in its place.

I'm also seeing a lot of curves show up simply by losing weight. My hips and shoulders are both really extremely broad, and as I lose weight, my waist is getting tucked in quite nicely. I was wearing the majority of my weight in my middle. So when I DO start to gain again, I'll need to be careful to keep my gains to my hips and bust and away from my middle.

Abi, You have best combo for the voluptuous female body! I love hearing about your progress. I am so glad you are getting there!

(12-08-2013, 03:31 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Abi, You have best combo for the voluptuous female body! I love hearing about your progress. I am so glad you are getting there!

I hope so! Though I had to ignore that I'm supposed to be a genetic male to end up with any body type at all, otherwise I'd end up all three! My frame size as I've noted before is drop-off-the-bottom-of-the-chart small for a guy. It's medium for a girl.

And while I gain muscle easily, I don't gain upper body easily, and I don't ever get BULKY muscle. It's always tightly toned, lithe, muscle. Not wiry either though... Boy do I put on the fat easily enough though!

I stopped paying attention yesterday and shot back up from 132 to 136!

Thanks for posting this Tibetan!Smile

I remember going over this many moons ago but had forgotten about it...

I was an ecto until my 20's -- once I quit anorexia, rigorous athletic training and had 3 children -- well, I guess I morphed into a combo ecto/meso. I'm still lanky but have built some *healthy* curves & muscle too..?

A little like the avatar but a little taller and a little more stomach/breasts...

Cool thread; I'd be interested in hearing what others areCool

ETA: Just realized that I didn't answer all your questions. I really don't have an NBE routine yet as I'm waiting on medical clearance, and perhaps a hormone analysis/results. I'm simply following a breast/colon/heart healthy diet; same w/ exercise, and massaging w/ regular spa lotion/cream. I have been able to maintain a DD cup (&almost one on 1 side) in a full-coverage bra over 3 months after weaning the last of my 3 boys...yay!

Strange that we don't know our full potential until we drive ourselves to these measures! We end up pulling out so many different qualities we did not know we had.

(13-08-2013, 11:10 PM)Anti-Gravity Wrote:  Thanks for posting this Tibetan!Smile

I remember going over this many moons ago but had forgotten about it...

I was an ecto until my 20's -- once I quit anorexia, rigorous athletic training and had 3 children -- well, I guess I morphed into a combo ecto/meso. I'm still lanky but have built some *healthy* curves & muscle too..?

A little like the avatar but a little taller and a little more stomach/breasts...

Cool thread; I'd be interested in hearing what others areCool

ETA: Just realized that I didn't answer all your questions. I really don't have an NBE routine yet as I'm waiting on medical clearance, and perhaps a hormone analysis/results. I'm simply following a breast/colon/heart healthy diet; same w/ exercise, and massaging w/ regular spa lotion/cream. I have been able to maintain a DD cup (&almost one on 1 side) in a full-coverage bra over 3 months after weaning the last of my 3 boys...yay!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon